FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Has anyone with some talent at mesh editing tried to make a noballs version of the foreskin schlong? My attempts so far have been unsuccessful...

Edit: Success! And it took me only 2.5 hours of mesh-wrangling!

attachicon.gifBodySlide_2016_06_22_01_58_15_990.png

attachicon.gifSoS Female Foreskin noballs Bodyslide - TTT.7z

I instaled this but it wont show up on my futa when I start a new character for her. I'm sure I installed everything correctly but, theres no dick to speak of?

Spoilering 'cause lots of text.

I haven't posted anything in a while and I wanted to share some of the stuff I made between now and the last time. It's not much, as I've been pretty busy with other things, but I made a newer bodyslide preset for her quite a few months ago that I spent a lot of time on. It's extra lewd and takes the proportions as far as you can with them that I've found, which is partly why I had spent so much time on the preset. I basically made the breasts and thighs as big as they can possibly get (that I've found at least) without clipping into each other, along with a bigger butt to match. Also bigger futa parts too of course! I just really wanted to perv out on this bodyslide preset by going full fantasy with it and I think I achieved the results I wanted lol

Anyway, here's a couple shots. I haven't really taken many with the new body because I haven't had the time, and these ones are a few months old themselves. I got a new GPU recently but these ones were taken a while before that, so any newer ones should be better than these. These are just the only decent ones I felt I had but I hope they're good enough anyway.

Jl659qQ.jpg

DItR5sH.jpg

Sorry for rambling so much, I'm just a bit excited to share some new stuff. I really like this thread a lot. It's filled with great content and I always enjoy seeing what everyone has to share just as much as I enjoy sharing my own stuff. I'm hoping to be able to make some new batches of shots soon to really display the newer body I made for her but I'm not sure what to do for them yet. I feel like I've way overdone pose shooting in Breezehome and Temple of Kynareth but I'm not sure where I'd like to go next or what I'd like to do or if I could even do something else well enough for it to be worth it.

Anyway, I know I said it before, sorry for rambling so much about myself and my own stuff. I had a much shorter post typed up beforehand that covered everything I wanted to say but I lost it when I accidentally closed the tab for LL instead of my imgur and I couldn't for the life of me recall how I worded everything. So please try to forgive me for the walls of text. I didn't meant to take up so much space talking about myself. ; n ;

I noticed it seems like the links don't work sometimes. Please forgive me if they wont load. I don't know what the issue is.

Imgur doesn't allow hotlinking from some sites, including LoversLab. For other people to see the images they have to open them in a new tab and then refresh. (Or at least that has been my experience with it)

I find postimage to be a pretty good alternative for LL.

I tried it with tri morphs, but my script did not work... ...but in Unreal Engine 4 it looks good.  :ph34r:

It does look good.  The holy grail would be floppy physics that give way to paralyzed physics as it grows.  FloppySOS seems to be at its apex, where you can choose between floppy, not floppy, and a couple of semi-floppy modes.  It doesn't seem as though it's possible to have true transitions between floppy and not, and each transition sort of visibly resets the schlong in any event.  Limitations of the tools available, certainly.  Be interesting to see if it can be done better in what you're working on.  Pretty sure if you get it working, it'll be a first.

Has anyone with some talent at mesh editing tried to make a noballs version of the foreskin schlong? My attempts so far have been unsuccessful...

Edit: Success! And it took me only 2.5 hours of mesh-wrangling!

attachicon.gifBodySlide_2016_06_22_01_58_15_990.png

attachicon.gifSoS Female Foreskin noballs Bodyslide - TTT.7z

I instaled this but it wont show up on my futa when I start a new character for her. I'm sure I installed everything correctly but, theres no dick to speak of?

That archive is just a mesh replacer for the UNP schlong, so you need to have that one installed beforehand.

Imgur doesn't allow hotlinking from some sites, including LoversLab. For other people to see the images they have to open them in a new tab and then refresh. (Or at least that has been my experience with it)

I find postimage to be a pretty good alternative for LL.

Ahhh, I figured something like that might be the problem. I just checked postimage but it says right on the front page "Just a reminder: Postimage is for family-safe images only." lol

Huh, that's new then since I last used it. It has, or at least used to have, a selection to mark images as NSFW when uploading but maybe they changed their policy.

I noticed if one were to remove the i. from in front of Imgur links it works fine.

I've heard this in the past but have had mixed results with it, half the time it still seemed like I was the only one who could see my posts until I reset my cache, and then I couldn't see them either. Maybe it's gotten better though.

Wut all these image hosts have against futa elves??

Hi there I hope someone here can help me out with some tips and advice. I have been trying to get the bisarios unp futa mod to work with Bounce and Jiggles hdt for cbbe with working vagina but it does not seem work (penis popping out of stomach) I have not made the size of the default sos penis any smaller or bigger and the animation for the vagina doesn't work properly.  Will I need to switch to a unp body to make it work or is there a fix I am unaware of? Thanks.

My futa has a pretty flat ass and it bothers me so bad, I am using manga body for huge breasts but I would like a huge ass aswell. Can someone please help me find a body that will have both of these features, I have looked almost everywhere and cannot find anything decent.

Hey guys, quick question. Can i disable the sos effect (b3lisario sos unp) while equiped with chastity belt (devious devices)? I've read something about slot 52, but cant get it to work right.

Thx alot!

I have devious devices for him installed and that causes chastity belts to hide female schlongs without any extra work.