FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Ok, so this may or may not be a big ask.  I've already messaged some of you personally asking for permission to use screenshots you've contributed to this thread in a mod that i'm making for Crusader Kings 2.  To everyone who responded, thank you again.  Things are going well.

I've been having a lot of fun adding events but what I lack is artwork for the narrative events.  I have lots of ideas, but I need good images to go with them.  I'm only "fair" when it comes to getting screenshots.  I feel like i can't take a decent screenshot to save my life. 

If anyone wants to contribute screenshots or take some of certain situations for me, I would really love the help.  I will of course mention your glorious contributions on the mod page as well.

I would like screenshots of...

-Multiple Futa's facing the camera. (Nude &/or clothed)

-Orgies (Indoor and outdoor variants)

-Futa on Futa action

-Futa on Male

-Futa on Female

-Futa's in combat

I sincerely appreciate any and all help!  =)

ever wanted to see what happens when you give an elf female hormones and a stallion's most important piece?

fc2daca175.jpgfc2d9b4532.jpgfc2d8de526.jpgfc2d82157e.jpg

fc2d6da527.jpg

Not that I mind that form of content, it would be preferable for any follow-ups to be posted in the Male Content Call-Out Thread. Both of these threads could use a bit more love but only the love of the type specified on the thread title.

It is only fair that I recommend doing so since I did personally say that futanari were not man enough to belong in that particular thread. In this case, femboys are not femme enough for this distinct thread.

ever wanted to see what happens when you give an elf female hormones and a stallion's most important piece?

fc2daca175.jpgfc2d9b4532.jpgfc2d8de526.jpgfc2d82157e.jpg

fc2d6da527.jpg

Not that I mind that form of content, it would be preferable for any follow-ups to be posted in the Male Content Call-Out Thread. Both of these threads could use a bit more love but only the love of the type specified on the thread title.

It is only fair that I recommend doing so since I did personally say that futanari were not man enough to belong in that particular thread. In this case, femboys are not femme enough for this distinct thread.

point well taken.

Was there a schlong that was compatible with clams of skyrim? Having them both causes the schlong to spasm uncontrollably. I remember seeing a post with download files that fixed this issue for the regular and the horse schlongs somewhere but I cannot find it anymore.

Was there a schlong that was compatible with clams of skyrim? Having them both causes the schlong to spasm uncontrollably. I remember seeing a post with download files that fixed this issue for the regular and the horse schlongs somewhere but I cannot find it anymore.

Who here has been able to successfully use the foreskin addon linked in the original post? I've installed it, but it's not even showing up in my racemenu.

What is the problem exactly just install this

this attachicon.gifSoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin UUNP.zip

and this attachicon.gifSoS - Schlong for Females Foreskin UUNP Floppy Fix.zip if u use floppy

SOS - SPG Schlong Protective Gear Edit

enb_2017_01_19_15_25_04_37.jpg

Are you planning on releasing the edited Schlong Protective Gears? It would be nice to have everything aligned more-or-less properly for all female schlong types as it is with the male character schlong types.

Are you planning on releasing the edited Schlong Protective Gears? It would be nice to have everything aligned more-or-less properly for all female schlong types as it is with the male character schlong types.

Sure i'll share  :angel:

Just need a little more editing

Here attachicon.gifSOS - SPG Schlong Protective Gear Edit.zip

No helmets and daedric edits ^_^

did u will make it compatible with racemenu SOS slider, later ?

still found soo many clipping tho, especially the helmet spg and scrotum spg

I haven't edited the helmets :P

and i'll try to fix the clippings cause i hate them :angry:

well i dint see any clipping what schlong do u use?

the one use slot 60, and i use muscular type schlong of SOS