FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Guess what is behind the apple...

She's Ruby a trans girl living in Skyrim that is (almost) always wearing her red hood.

Her diary tumblr can be accessed in my signature.

Loving it so far! :D She's pretty. Hoping I can get my set up right and post some content of my own. I'm still wrestling with physics/collision, think there's some kind of conflict with AIO animated pussy and FloppySOS, but I can't figure it out. Also still wondering if there is a way to remove the vagina from trans characters (I'm not into the whole futa/herm thing).

FWIW, I posted an earlier list with "immersion" mods I was considering. I've since found Eager NPCs, and I think it is more immersive and fully featured than Romance. The only thing missing is the "follow me" option.

For now I intend to post only alone pics of her in various poses with a touch of fun. A funny and dramatic storyline (like the pic of her "cliffhanging" a Riften balcony running away from being discovered making sex with a woman who didn't tell her that she was cheating her husband). I've already taken pics of her making sex but these kind of pics I'll not post always. My intention is to make something different.

It's accomplished by doing it in Outfit Studio.

So you mean just simply increase the mesh volume or something else?

Correct, use the brush to increase the mesh in that area and export it. I never done it myself, but I had the idea of doing it one day,

Easier than I imagined. The difficult part is to deal with Outfit Studio camera.

post-833055-0-42151600-1479854783_thumb.jpg

post-833055-0-57061500-1479854784_thumb.jpg

post-833055-0-88134800-1479863509_thumb.jpg

It's accomplished by doing it in Outfit Studio.

So you mean just simply increase the mesh volume or something else?

Correct, use the brush to increase the mesh in that area and export it. I never done it myself, but I had the idea of doing it one day,

Easier than I imagined. The difficult part is to deal with Outfit Studio camera.

Good that work for you, and yeah is prety easy and the camara is a pain I know. 

I want to see more of your cute caracther with that sexy bulge

I am using Belisario's UNP SOS penis and it's casting a shadow on the penis itself as well as the backside of my character when the sun is up in Skyrim.  Anyone know how I might fix this?  I've tried some shadow .ini tweaks to no avail.

EDIT:  I figured it out.  Needed to change meshes.  Trying the foreskin meshes now.  But textures for any unp mesh other than the original belisario one don't match with my mature skin body, even though the textures are for mature skin.

Some random shots of the Sharkmer...

It's great seeing people having fun with the Sharkmer and putting them to good use  :lol:. That's what I uploaded them for in the first place.

BTW, for anybody interested, BadDog updated his Lykaios Schlong some time ago and added a female version. I know I'm a bit late with this, so have these pics as a bonus, courtesy of my Lykaios girl and her new toy  :P.

In case anyone is interested, I have designed a mod to turn all males into futanari. All the males have been given female appearances, and if you overwrite the normal SOS schlongs with B3lisario's futa schlongs then all males will be futanari. I'm in the playtesting stage and have made the current version of the esp available. Facegendata and patches are needed, but will be made available after I finish playtesting.

If anyone wants to help me playtest, identify compatibility issues and find bugs, they're welcome.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68506-feminized-skyrim/

I'm trying to make my ENB more balanced between fantasy / realistic / cinematic

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpgattachicon.gif8.jpgattachicon.gif9.jpgattachicon.gif10.jpgattachicon.gif11.jpgattachicon.gif12.jpgattachicon.gif13.jpgattachicon.gif14.jpg

Which ENB?

My enb is a mix of various enbs, I have edit and mix a lot since I put this pictures here.

That's how it looks now

9GjdUbyO.jpg

Some random shots of the Sharkmer...

It's great seeing people having fun with the Sharkmer and putting them to good use  :lol:. That's what I uploaded them for in the first place.

BTW, for anybody interested, BadDog updated his Lykaios Schlong some time ago and added a female version. I know I'm a bit late with this, so have these pics as a bonus, courtesy of my Lykaios girl and her new toy  :P.

attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_27 23_51_27_29.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_27 23_50_00_82.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_27 23_54_39_80.png attachicon.gifenb 2016_11_27 23_55_53_80.png

hi, is these races have a normal female head with a texture to match the body? i'm not a fan of this level of anthro/furry. =P

I just like then hybrid like this:

frGi7ai6.jpg

hi, is these races have a normal female head with a texture to match the body? i'm not a fan of this level of anthro/furry. =P

Nope, sorry. It's either all furry or nothing. Creating the matching humanoid head textures would take a lot of work and skills and I'm not interested in making them any more human-like than they are right now. Of course, if you or anybody else want to try to do it, feel free to do so.

I'm trying to make my ENB more balanced between fantasy / realistic / cinematic

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpgattachicon.gif4.jpgattachicon.gif5.jpgattachicon.gif6.jpgattachicon.gif7.jpgattachicon.gif8.jpgattachicon.gif9.jpgattachicon.gif10.jpgattachicon.gif11.jpgattachicon.gif12.jpgattachicon.gif13.jpgattachicon.gif14.jpg

Which ENB?

My enb is a mix of various enbs, I have edit and mix a lot since I put this pictures here.

That's how it looks now

9GjdUbyO.jpg

I see. Looks heavily inspired by Realvision. Looks awesome! Keep up the great work! Sigue asi

Tried it once, and it wasn't working, since I have Yiffy Age loaded with it. Grabbed your .esp fix, and it works. 

post-62699-0-71689900-1480403623_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-23018500-1480403645_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-78984400-1480403793_thumb.png