FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

(Searched everywhere, couldn't find an answer.)

Does anyone know how to get rid of the futa self collisions when using B3lisario UNP 0.9.7 and All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.4?  I found this thread, but whenever I enable floppySOS with the provided UNP nif files, it completely removes all HDT pussy collisions on all females. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-futa-news-and-more/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1456775

The thread says these files were for AIO 3.2.  Is there an updated version or another way to disable self collisions?

I liked the idea of that mod pack. But it seemed to cause issues with some mods I ran. I don't do bestiality in my game, but seeing an untextured purple deathhound nob was the straw what broke my back. Purple and untextured. Not necessarily the genitals.

Hm, I don't need to use AIO.  I'd do it manually myself, but never could find instructions for adding HDT pussy to NPC replacers without all kinds of texture issues.  Any recommendations? 

Just throw in some pics  I felt like making

with "clothes"     : standart MCBM

without "clothes": a variation MCBM lower body + 7base Oppai breast (slighty morphed)

hope you like em,

ps, for anyone who cares, I ordered a new PC, so I will finally be able to make a nice movie with the extra power :)

Hi,

what body mod do you use?

This is a FUTA CONTENT THREAD, not futa discussion thread.  Whether or not yamayashi was trolling is immaterial.  

This is what really matters:

incorrent. This thread is about anything related to futa, chicks with penises/shlongs/meatsicles, shemales/transgender etc. The problem is the OP has been changed many times, it doesn't state it's an open discussion for futa anymore in there, which it used to. That's all I have to say.

without "clothes": a variation MCBM lower body + 7base Oppai breast (slighty morphed)

hope you like em,

ps, for anyone who cares, I ordered a new PC, so I will finally be able to make a nice movie with the extra power :)

Hi,

The post which you are replying to already has the information which you seek. MCBM stands for Marth's Curvy Body Mesh, the body mod which is being used for the clothed variants. The body in the unclothed images use a Bodyslide variation of MCBM with traits from the 7Base Oppai body added in.

hope you like em,

Hi,

The post which you are replying to already has the information which you seek. MCBM stands for Marth's Curvy Body Mesh, the body mod which is being used for the clothed variants. The body in the unclothed images use a Bodyslide variation of MCBM with traits from the 7Base Oppai body added in.

Thank you!

Anybody knows if it is possible to add the foreskin mod to the equippable schlong one?

hope you like em,

Hi,

thx ^^

the 7base oppai version is not released though

(Searched everywhere, couldn't find an answer.)

Does anyone know how to get rid of the futa self collisions when using B3lisario UNP 0.9.7 and All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.4?  I found this thread, but whenever I enable floppySOS with the provided UNP nif files, it completely removes all HDT pussy collisions on all females. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53953-futa-content-thread-futa-news-and-more/page-16?do=findComment&comment=1456775

The thread says these files were for AIO 3.2.  Is there an updated version or another way to disable self collisions?

I liked the idea of that mod pack. But it seemed to cause issues with some mods I ran. I don't do bestiality in my game, but seeing an untextured purple deathhound nob was the straw what broke my back. Purple and untextured. Not necessarily the genitals.

Hm, I don't need to use AIO.  I'd do it manually myself, but never could find instructions for adding HDT pussy to NPC replacers without all kinds of texture issues.  Any recommendations? 

Finally figured this out.  I had not placed the hdtm.xml in the right folder (Data/SKSE/Plugins).  Thanks OmegaNovalos for providing these resources.

This is a FUTA CONTENT THREAD, not futa discussion thread.  Whether or not yamayashi was trolling is immaterial.  

This is what really matters:

incorrent. This thread is about anything related to futa, chicks with penises/shlongs/meatsicles, shemales/transgender etc. The problem is the OP has been changed many times, it doesn't state it's an open discussion for futa anymore in there, which it used to. That's all I have to say.

I mostly removed that to make the posts look cleaner, as the main purpose is to help users find mods/encourage other users to make mods. Discussion is fine, all I ask is that everyone keep a level head. (This is not pointed at anyone specific.)

Biology must not be your educational focus. Setting aside the politics of pershonhood. True intersex individuals will not appear as biological females with a male genital, even in a non idealized manner. To say it in a reductive idiom, such things do not exist in reality. Nor does the potential exist.

Well okay not literally ^^ but AIS can have the closest symptoms to that. But feel free to correct me on that because I am curious.

I'm not sure if I'm on track with this convo, and I don't mean to but in butt... I'll put my thoughts in here.

If a hermaphrodite was born with both genitals, which is possible but rare and usually unable to reproduce, with functioning reproductive systems on both sides. If these traits could be passed on to the future "females" then eventually they could replace males. Leaving us with a Futa, Female, and maybe some Males left.

With that said, traits that we consider feminine or masculine have come about due to selection. Women chose men with the features they liked to most and men did the same with women. This leads to the distinct differences we see today. If a true hermaphrodite race/species were to come about, breeding to certain traits could lead to anything from one end to the other. The only thing that Is really needed to be male or female biologically is genitals, everything else can be breed for or against and eventually "wiped" out.

If it were to happen now with humans, well, we already have traits in place and though those may change over time, in this instance they would be what we see today.

TL:DR I think hermaphrodites could exist and look mostly like women do today via breeding and evolutionary mutations.

Modern medical technology is amazing. Females could already in theory reproduce without sperm cells. However, this would certainly have consequences that conflict with biology. Both genetically and psychologically.

Your second paragraph does highlight some of the consequences that could arise. For good or ill. However, sex also effects the brain via hormones. However, this again will hypothetically have  consequences for maintaining human society. Consequences not being necessarily beneficial or detractive. It's interesting to consider. But instinct is a powerful force, not unlike a river. It doesn't reverse course easily.

Interesting perspective though.

Screen_Shot10.jpg

Girls whoms bodys mismatched wif they dick   :heart: :heart:  hot as   :angel:

No seriously though, I have a very fair skin texture. I vaguely remember installing a fair skin patch but I suppose that wasn't enough. Does anyone know how to match them? 

Seems like a simple load order issue. I put SoS above skin replacers such as Fair skin. And SoS plugins/skins above skin replaces.

Leeme confirm my last known good load order.

Yep SoS Fair skin [a] number 155

Fair skin mod 218

Both in the left side of MO. So. Try loading Fair skin after the skin texture for SoS. I keep cosmetics low in the order for sake of organization.

Screen_Shot10.jpg

No seriously though, I have a very fair skin texture. I vaguely remember installing a fair skin patch but I suppose that wasn't enough. Does anyone know how to match them? 

Seems like a simple load order issue. I put SoS above skin replacers such as Fair skin. And SoS plugins/skins above skin replaces.

Fair skin mod 218

Both in the left side of MO. So. Try loading Fair skin after the skin texture for SoS. I keep cosmetics low in the order for sake of organization.

It's not exactly Fair Skin tho, I think it as called like... Ice vampire or whatever? The palest option in the HDT all-in-one installer.

I'm not using Mod Organizer. I know, it's better in every single way and I love it myself but I got all kinds of issues like mods not loading when starting skyrim/loot or whatever, but I have successfully used MO before so I know how it works, so I just blamed my PC and went classic. 

Screen_Shot10.jpg

Fair skin mod 218

It's not exactly Fair Skin tho, I think it as called like... Ice vampire or whatever? The palest option in the HDT all-in-one installer.

I'm not using Mod Organizer. I know, it's better in every single way and I love it myself but I got all kinds of issues like mods not loading when starting skyrim/loot or whatever, but I have successfully used MO before so I know how it works, so I just blamed my PC and went classic. 

It could then be. That the SoS skin you are using is not close enough to the skin you are using. I don't have much experience with skin modifying, but assuming it's *not* a load order issue. It seems reasonable to assume it is a texture disparity issue.

Hey have a request if anyone is interested, i am using skin texture Pride of valhalla Cbbe  Pride of Valhalla CBBE - Niflheim-7-v1-3.rar  I would like if someone could match this to equipable schlong or female schlongs from sos. If you don't mind thank you, and i was also wondering about the foreskin version on here, can i install create it in bodyslide and then use the ingame race menu sliders, or does this only work in bodyslide studio.

Screen_Shot10.jpg

Fair skin mod 218

It's not exactly  Fair Skin tho , I think it as called like... Ice vampire or whatever? The palest option in the HDT  all-in-one installer.

That's the important part.

Is it even paler than Fair Skin when you use the same skin colour?

I'm guessing that the SoS texture may be indeed fair skin but the body texture you installed is a modified version of fair skin where the texture's colour/ brightness/ saturation doesn't fit the original anymore, aka your schlong texture.

If you don't know yet, I recently released an updated version of the Sharkmer Race by AyyRofLmao. You can find it here: Sharkmer Race v2.0. I'm posting here to let you know that I also uploaded a custom SOS addon for Females for use with my race. It includes Bodyslide support and should be close to seamless. UNP only for now, but I'll probably upload a CBBE version soon. EDIT: CBBE version is up!

Shameless self plug, I know  :P . Still, I hope you all like it. Here, have an example pic of the UNP version:

That's the important part.

Is it even paler than Fair Skin when you use the same skin colour?

I'm guessing that the SoS texture may be indeed fair skin but the body texture you installed is a modified version of fair skin where the texture's colour/ brightness/ saturation doesn't fit the original anymore, aka your schlong texture.

Yeah I figured as much. Turns out Photoshop has an option called "Match Colour". I opened both my skin texture and the benis and fixed it with one click. Technology is amazing.

If you don't know yet, I recently released an updated version of the Sharkmer Race by AyyRofLmao. You can find it here: Sharkmer Race v2.0. I'm posting here to let you know that I also uploaded a custom SOS addon for Females for use with my race. It includes Bodyslide support and should be close to seamless. UNP only for now, but I'll probably upload a CBBE version soon. EDIT: CBBE version is up!

Shameless self plug, I know  :P . Still, I hope you all like it. Here, have an example pic of the UNP version:

Well done. I was thinking of trying that race before. Now that sweetens the deal. Time to break out of my stealth Argonian play throughs and consider heavy armor knight with a Zweihander.

So, I feel bad asking here, but its only because I haven't had any luck in the support thread... Does anyone know why HDT physics extension would be causing CTDs on new saves, as well as crashing instantly in the loading screens depending on the hdtphysicextension.dll? I'v been stumped trying to figure this out and I really wanna post my new dick girl. T_T I'm also using floppy SOS and AIO animated pussy if that helps.

Does anyone have, or know where to find, sexlab animation settings that work with huge schlongs?  Character and schlong positioning, perhaps exported in sexlab settings, and uploaded somewhere?  Or a kind person willing to upload and share their settings?  

My Futa character has a significantly-sized Schlong and the one thing I can definitely say is that there's a good number of animations out there that simply don't "support" a huge (large) or just very long (lengthy) Schlong. By "support" what I mean is that even though the animation itself will of course work, that the author of the animation simply did not design / animate / position the character(s) involved in the animation to sort of 'welcome' a really big Schlong inside, regardless of the animation being for vaginal or anal penetration. If the Schlong is "too big" for x, y and z animations, then it will simply clip through any amount of the body that happens to be too "short" or spacious enough to accommodate a very large or long Schlong.

In "extreme" cases where the animation sort of works well enough with a big Schlong the user still has to adjust the Male / Female positions of each animation Phases, sometimes to great lengths just to make sure that their character's Mr. Big doesn't clip through the belly or the back or wherever their Schlong's half length ends up being when obviously it shouldn't stick outside the body of the recipient, but should be inside (if it was otherwise of a "normal / reasonable" size). In some cases I had to change my own character's positions so much so that the number was well into the negatives (or the high positives) where my character's Hands were holding nothing in thin air or my character's legs would go underground up to ankle level because I had to adjust positions in the negatives on Upward / Downward positions. The other way around is true as well, trying to only adjust the position of the recipient character instead of my own character would result in them levitating off the ground and animating themselves like Supermen or Supergirls.

I downloaded hundreds of animations (from various packs) and, unfortunately, I can say that * most * of them do not 'support' a very big Schlong very well. The animations that happen to be working well for that are the ones where both your character and the receiving NPC don't move their lower body portions too much, or when their body remains straight enough to accommodate the Schlong fully inside. For example, a typical lying-on-back Missionary would work well enough, unless at some point during Phase 3, 4 or 5 the receiving NPC starts bending forward or bends their waist area up towards the ceiling and the Schlong then starts pointing downwards and clips through the receiving NPC's back after each thrusts. The same applies with Doggy Style animations where some of them work just fine, but others not so much depending on the body positions and how the character thrusts are given and how much the Schlong's base actually moves and provokes tough angles to manage for its size.

The reason why I'm typing all this is because what you're asking for, if I understand it properly (do correct me if I'm wrong though!) would be very difficult to achieve. That's because it's surely safe to assume that every single one of us has characters using completely differently-sized and differently-shaped Schlongs. Therefor our Sexlabs positions settings for x, y and z animations would of course have been done to accommodate our own Schlong(s) and most likely wouldn't work too well with yours. It's a bit of a struggle at first to: 1) Find actual animations that you know you can "work positions with" for good-enough big Schlong support, and then 2) becomes time consuming to have to adjust every single Phases of every single Positions that you do find until they fit your specific Schlong, and doing so while attempting your best to not screw up how the animations actually look like once the posistions are edited (like a character's hand ending up holding nothing, when normally they'd be placed on the receiving NPC's waist or ass cheeks, etc).

Anyways, maybe someone will be able to give you way better advice and might even provide you with good settings that you'll be able to import in your Sexlabs. But from my own experience when it comes to positioning and Schlong sizes and shapes it all comes down to doing it for your own setup because it's definitely not like anyone else's.

Does anyone have, or know where to find, sexlab animation settings that work with huge schlongs?  Character and schlong positioning, perhaps exported in sexlab settings, and uploaded somewhere?  Or a kind person willing to upload and share their settings?  

If we re talking long and moderately thick like Tenzans models

-Doggy style animations, missionary positions, certain oral positions that at most have a hand on the schlong only

-any positions really that have the schlong going into a a body/torso area that is straight and not bent over

if we are talking gargantuan like the fab orc model is see sometimes(forgot who made it but its well done) its not possible with out a large amount of clipping