FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you all know that my new Loading Screen Mod for Skyrim is finished.  You are able to choose from over 700 futa skyrim screenshots (and many other non futa screenshots, over 5000 in total) and have them show up as loading screens to your game.

Many of those 700 futa skyrim screenshots come from you guys in this Forum post so keep up the awesome screenshots!! biggrin.png

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2663-load-screen-customizer-by-glev/

I seem to be having issues after following the instructions with the randomizer. I'll try redownloading in case of corruption.

Ok can you describe exactly what is happening in the support topic for the mod? this way we don't flood this Forum with technical support.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57888-load-screen-customizer-by-glev/

So, I feel bad asking here, but its only because I haven't had any luck in the support thread... Does anyone know why HDT physics extension would be causing CTDs on new saves, as well as crashing instantly in the loading screens depending on the hdtphysicextension.dll? I'v been stumped trying to figure this out and I really wanna post my new dick girl. T_T I'm also using floppy SOS and AIO animated pussy if that helps.

Mods tend to break the beginning cart ride and all the cutsceens. Just go through Helgen until Hadvar or theotherguy, runs out of the tutorial cave. Make a save there and then load up all your mods. Make a new save. Should be fine from there on. It's not like you need your mods for that part of the game.

Actually, this wasn't a new save. Also, I'm using alternate start. This isn't really a mod issue so much as it is just trying to figure out why HDT is causing the problems stated up above. It's totally unrelated to the beginning cart ride.

So, I feel bad asking here, but its only because I haven't had any luck in the support thread... Does anyone know why HDT physics extension would be causing CTDs on new saves, as well as crashing instantly in the loading screens depending on the hdtphysicextension.dll? I'v been stumped trying to figure this out and I really wanna post my new dick girl. T_T I'm also using floppy SOS and AIO animated pussy if that helps.

Mods tend to break the beginning cart ride and all the cutsceens. Just go through Helgen until Hadvar or theotherguy, runs out of the tutorial cave. Make a save there and then load up all your mods. Make a new save. Should be fine from there on. It's not like you need your mods for that part of the game.

You wanna break your save? This is how you break your save.

Removing OR adding mods to an in-progress save carry the same danger of eventually breaking saves and I can almost guarantee are the main reasons so many people have CTDs. Especially with how many people propagate the myth about 'making clean saves'. The only way to be safe is to figure out a mod list for a character and then start the game with those mods active and never add or remove mods on that character, unless they're simple asset mods like textures or meshes. If it has an .esp it probably isn't 100% safe to add or remove, or update on an on-going save.

With that method I've been using an average of about 300 mods per character (many of them with the .esps merged, and many of them heavily scripted mods) and haven't crashed to desktop in months. Albeit I've had to start over numerous times after finding new mods I want to run, but that's more than worth it for a stable game.

PHB_666 has the right idea. Alternate start is great for initializing mods before playing. I don't think I've actually seen the vanilla cart cinematic since my first vanilla playthrough back when Skyrim launched.

I'm starting to think I may just be ignorant... But, let me clarify, I never started a clean save, it was the same save that's doing this, and saves made from that save are also causing this issue. I've had this problem before and managed to fix the save then, but can't now and it just seems like its caused by the hdtphysicsextension.dll. I know Floppy SOS uses its own, and it was either overwrited by HDT physics extension itself, or not. I just can't figure out the how what and whys of this.

I've searched through this thread, and maybe I'm just blind, but I can't seem to find a CBBE schlong without balls, that still has bodyslide. Was such a thing ever made?

Check out this post.

It's actually the Foreskin addon, not the original circumcised one, but I guess it will work as well.

Hello! ^_^ I'm brand new to Sex Lab and, well, it's kind of overwhelming and I'm not sure where to start. Seems like a lot of mods are no longer current or aren't compatible, etc. I was wondering if anyone here could help suggest the best mods for an authentic-ish trans experience?

I'm playing a bisexual trans female Wood Elf. This will actually be my first time playing Skyrim (but I've played/modded Oblivion, FO: New Vegas, and Morrowind in the past). I'm hoping to get an immersive, realistic experience with sex more as a side experience than a dominating presence that changes the dynamic of the whole game.

These are the mods I've already installed successfully (for original Skyrim and DLC, not the new SE):

- Skyrim Official Patch to 1.9...
- Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
- Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
- Unofficial High Resolution Patch
- SkyUI
- RaceMenu
(Climates of Tamriel/ENB:)
- Climates of Tamriel
- Supreme Storms
- Climates of Tamriel - Weather Patch
- True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone
- Minty Lightning Mod
- COT (Climates of Tamriel) 3_1 Patch
- Enhanced Lights and FX
- Cinematic Fire FX
- Realistic Smoke and Embers
- RealVision ENB 279b
(Nude Bodies)
- DIMONIZED UNP female body (UNP Base Main body)
- HDT Physics Extensions
- Realistic Ragdolls and Force
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE
- Bodyslide and Outfit studio (this is the actual female body used I think, dunno, replaced UNP stuff)
- FNIS Behavior (Fores New Idles in Skyrim) (RUN FNIS_GENERATE_USER under "Data/Tools")
- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
- SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon (female penis)
- SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events (pre-req for FloppySOS)
- PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions (pre-req for FloppySOS)
- FloppySOS v2.2
- Feminine Running Animation
- KS Hairdos - HDT Physics
- KS Hairdos - HDT Physics - HDT BBP Fix
- Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT

Basically, I have upgraded ENB visuals and my character's body is all set up, now I'm ready to see it in action. ;)

Here's what I'm looking for in my experience:

- Romance: I want an immersive, consensual romance system, primarily. I'm looking at SexLab Romance, naturally, as well as the Ignore Gender patch--I assume that's necessary, because my trans female character is bi and I want to be able to top and bottom with either gender as the situation calls for. ;) I'm also looking at Spouses Enhanced; I don't know how the basic spouses work as I haven't even played vanilla Skyrim, but this mod sounds like it makes immersive gameplay changes I'd like.

- Attraction/Arousal/Approach: Would like a realistic system of attraction and arousal. Again, naturally, I'm looking at SL Attraction, SL Arousal Redux, and SL Approach OR maybe SL Dangerously Nude (I'm not sure which seems better for what I want and both seem outdated?). Hoping/assuming also that the arousal settings will integrate with SOS/FloppySOS erection settings.

- Prostitution/sexual payment: I'd like to see both male and female whores, maybe around inns and such. Would also like options to consensually whore myself out for pay to NPCs that find me attractive. Also would like to be able to bribe guards with sex to get out of crime/bounty level. Don't want any of this to be too distracting, though, should feel immersive and like a natrual part of the world/game. For this I'm looking at Radiant Prostitution and SexLab PaySexBounty (or should I use SexLab PaySexCrime?)?

- Rape: I want to be able to be raped, as well as rape others. I'm thinking SexLab Defeat covers this?

- Reactions/Consequences: If I walk around town naked, drunk, or just too damn attractive around NPCs with too high arousal, I want there to be a risk of sexual advances and/or rape.  Would prefer consequences for immersion, e.g. raping/being raped in public alerts guards and/or draws spectators, getting caught raping someone is treated as a crime, etc. For these effects, I'm looking at SexCrime and Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition.

- Orgasm as bottom: This is kind of a random nitpicky one, but I'd like my trans character to be able to come from being taken from behind. I'd also like her to be unable to maintain full erection even when coming--I'd like her maximum hardness during any recipient poses to be "medium erect" or lower in FloppySOS! Is any of this possible using SexLab Cumshot?

- Prison Sex: I'm hoping Prison Overhaul allows my character to be abused in prison and such. I did read somewhere that this causes conflicts with the "SexCrime" mod as you will gain new bounties for being made to be naked in prison, etc, but it sounds like I could manually turn off SexCrime in prison. If it's an annoying conflict, I probably prefer SexCrime to Prison Overhaul.

These are the Sex Lab mods I'm looking at:

- Sex Lab framework
- SexLab Romance
- SexLab Romance Ignore Gender
- Spouses Enhanced
- SexLab Aroused Redux
- SexLab Attraction
- SexLab Approach
- Radiant Prostitution
- SexLab Defeat
- SexLab PaySexCrime OR SexLab Sex Bounty?
- SexCrime
- Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition
- Prison Overhaul
- SexLab Cumshot
- SexLab Squirt (just for fun/realism, probably wouldn't see it much, but if it doesn't conflict with anything...)

Are these the right mods for this experience? Do I need any others for these to work (animation files, etc)? Are they compatible with each other and the latest SL framework? Are there others you'd recommend instead? Etc.

Sorry for the long post! ^^; I hope this is the right place. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer for my sexy times! lol

Hello! ^_^ I'm brand new to Sex Lab and, well, it's kind of overwhelming and I'm not sure where to start. Seems like a lot of mods are no longer current or aren't compatible, etc. I was wondering if anyone here could help suggest the best mods for an authentic-ish trans experience?

I'm playing a bisexual trans female Wood Elf. This will actually be my first time playing Skyrim (but I've played/modded Oblivion, FO: New Vegas, and Morrowind in the past). I'm hoping to get an immersive, realistic experience with sex more as a side experience than a dominating presence that changes the dynamic of the whole game.

These are the mods I've already installed successfully (for original Skyrim and DLC, not the new SE):

- SkyUI

- RaceMenu

- Climates of Tamriel

- Supreme Storms

- Minty Lightning Mod

- Enhanced Lights and FX

- Cinematic Fire FX

- RealVision ENB 279b

(Nude Bodies)

- HDT Physics Extensions

- Bodyslide and Outfit studio (this is the actual female body used I think, dunno, replaced UNP stuff)

- FNIS Behavior (Fores New Idles in Skyrim) (RUN FNIS_GENERATE_USER under "Data/Tools")

- FloppySOS v2.2

Basically, I have upgraded ENB visuals and my character's body is all set up, now I'm ready to see it in action. ;)

- Romance: I want an immersive, consensual romance system, primarily. I'm looking at SexLab Romance, naturally, as well as the Ignore Gender patch--I assume that's necessary, because my trans female character is bi and I want to be able to top and bottom with either gender as the situation calls for. ;) I'm also looking at Spouses Enhanced; I don't know how the basic spouses work as I haven't even played vanilla Skyrim, but this mod sounds like it makes immersive gameplay changes I'd like.

- Attraction/Arousal/Approach: Would like a realistic system of attraction and arousal. Again, naturally, I'm looking at SL Attraction, SL Arousal Redux, and SL Approach OR maybe SL Dangerously Nude (I'm not sure which seems better for what I want and both seem outdated?). Hoping/assuming also that the arousal settings will integrate with SOS/FloppySOS erection settings.

- Prostitution/sexual payment: I'd like to see both male and female whores, maybe around inns and such. Would also like options to consensually whore myself out for pay to NPCs that find me attractive. Also would like to be able to bribe guards with sex to get out of crime/bounty level. Don't want any of this to be too distracting, though, should feel immersive and like a natrual part of the world/game. For this I'm looking at Radiant Prostitution and SexLab PaySexBounty (or should I use SexLab PaySexCrime?)?

- Rape: I want to be able to be raped, as well as rape others. I'm thinking SexLab Defeat covers this?

- Reactions/Consequences: If I walk around town naked, drunk, or just too damn attractive around NPCs with too high arousal, I want there to be a risk of sexual advances and/or rape.  Would prefer consequences for immersion, e.g. raping/being raped in public alerts guards and/or draws spectators, getting caught raping someone is treated as a crime, etc. For these effects, I'm looking at SexCrime and Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition.

- Orgasm as bottom: This is kind of a random nitpicky one, but I'd like my trans character to be able to come from being taken from behind. I'd also like her to be unable to maintain full erection even when coming--I'd like her maximum hardness during any recipient poses to be "medium erect" or lower in FloppySOS! Is any of this possible using SexLab Cumshot?

- Prison Sex: I'm hoping Prison Overhaul allows my character to be abused in prison and such. I did read somewhere that this causes conflicts with the "SexCrime" mod as you will gain new bounties for being made to be naked in prison, etc, but it sounds like I could manually turn off SexCrime in prison. If it's an annoying conflict, I probably prefer SexCrime to Prison Overhaul.

- Sex Lab framework

- SexLab Romance

- Spouses Enhanced

- SexLab Aroused Redux

- SexLab Attraction

- SexLab Approach

- Radiant Prostitution

- SexLab Defeat

- SexCrime

- Prison Overhaul

- SexLab Cumshot

- SexLab Squirt (just for fun/realism, probably wouldn't see it much, but if it doesn't conflict with anything...)

Are these the right mods for this experience? Do I need any others for these to work (animation files, etc)? Are they compatible with each other and the latest SL framework? Are there others you'd recommend instead? Etc.

Sorry for the long post! ^^; I hope this is the right place. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer for my sexy times! lol

The list looks fairly complete but you left out one of the most important mods for the effect you are going for: Amorous Adventures.

I've searched through this thread, and maybe I'm just blind, but I can't seem to find a CBBE schlong without balls, that still has bodyslide. Was such a thing ever made?

Check out this post.

It's actually the Foreskin addon, not the original circumcised one, but I guess it will work as well.

Ah... I suppose beggers can't be choosers... though, thank you again for your guidance ^^

Check out this post.

Ah... I suppose beggers can't be choosers... though, thank you again for your guidance ^^

I have the UNP version but since you have the bodyslide it should not be a problem, but when it comes to UNP vs CBBE the only difference I have found is that CBBE is a little bit more back/moved into the body.

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - no balls v0.8.7z

Does anyone know how to get Futa SOS dicks to line up during Osex animations? I've tried heavily adjusting the schlong in the Race Menu but it just doesn't line up perfectly.

Here is a handy dandy guide to 0Sex futa mastery.

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Hmmm, interesting.

Does that also apply to Schlongs for Females' alignment for Sexlabs animations (without Osex)?

Indeed it does as it effects which behavior files are being used for the female schlongs not the animations.

Does anyone know how to get Futa SOS dicks to line up during Osex animations? I've tried heavily adjusting the schlong in the Race Menu but it just doesn't line up perfectly.

Here is a handy dandy guide to 0Sex futa mastery.

http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/

Hmmm, interesting.

Does that also apply to Schlongs for Females' alignment for Sexlabs animations (without Osex)?

Indeed it does as it effects which behavior files are being used for the female schlongs not the animations.

My Lord that explains so much!

It could explain why I had to go to such great lengths (sometimes) to align my Futanari's Schlong with the female NPC's vagina. I would sometimes end up adjusting into the high positives or low negatives just to ensure that the base of the Schlong's shaft would align properly, but at the cost of my character's Hands positions. It's not the case for all animations though, but it was (well, still is) a big problem for some of them yeah.

I'll definitely give a try to what that guide suggests.

Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, never mind. I checked, and B3lisario's Male genitals NIFs already had that Auxbones line. Then I guess that the alignment issues I have sometimes are probably caused by character Height differences, at least I suppose so. Although my character's Height is always set to 1. Oh well!

oh ye... sry doublepost

I uploaded them to naughty machinima too but the quality is crap there.

maybe you can enjoy them :P

more incoming soon

and real shit as soon as I have my new PC, but this might take up to a few weeks

have fun

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more :)

- SkyUI

- RaceMenu

- Climates of Tamriel

- Supreme Storms

- Minty Lightning Mod

- Enhanced Lights and FX

- Cinematic Fire FX

- RealVision ENB 279b

(Nude Bodies)

- HDT Physics Extensions

- FloppySOS v2.2

- Sex Lab framework

- SexLab Romance

- Spouses Enhanced

- SexLab Aroused Redux

- SexLab Attraction

- SexLab Approach

- Radiant Prostitution

- SexLab Defeat

- SexCrime

- Prison Overhaul

- SexLab Cumshot

The list looks fairly complete but you left out one of the most important mods for the effect you are going for: Amorous Adventures.

Thank you! That does look like a winner. If only there were more male quests...

I've also since discovered "SexLab Solutions" which also looks like an awesome, immersive experience. Adding it to my to-do list.

Anyways... I've started to work my way through installing these mods. So far I've installed the basic the framework, Romance/Romance Ignore Gender, and Aroused Redux. I've gone to Riverwood and started testing things out and now I have a few more questions:

1. How do I set it so only a random percentage of NPC women will have a schlong? All the women NPCs in my game seem to have the B3lisario UNP schlong add on no matter what percentage likelihood (default 10%) I have set in the MCM. Am I missing something?

2. How do I get collision physics for the sex animations? That is, with my currently installed body/physics/etc (see my previous post ^ ^ ^) I'm only getting "clipping", e.g. the penis going "through" the model's head/pelvis rather than believably into an orifice. I've since realized there's a whole world of "HDT vaginas" and such. I've seen some animations where you can see the belly bulge from the penis thrusts, and this looks incredible: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68959-hdt-vagina-does-not-open-or-physically-react/?do=findComment&comment=1725140 (Too bad most of what they're saying in that thread goes over my head). So, basically, how do I get the most realistic set up for sex physics? Are there HDT anuses, HDT mouths, HDT belly bulges, etc, all separate? Do I need a new body or new skeleton? Apparently I didn't install the latest and greatest, lol.

After drooling over this thread for about half an hour I have to wonder, any chance of seeing some of those character models as follower mods? So far I have only managed to track down 3 such mods and they weren't quite so... detailed. 

For those of you using OSEX, how do you change an NPC's gender?  My futanari NPCs are set to male animations in Sexlab but when I look at character properties within OSEX they are listed as female and use female animations.  Thanks!

There is a setting in the main osex menu that allows you to switch roles, you can also preselect the futa npc or character as male and the other as female. I've done both and they work. 

is there a way to remove the ''pussy'' from the body texture? I want still the female body but without the pussy, to make a real tranny instead of futa.

I could try to do it myself if paint.NET had a tool like ''smudge'...

Ok, I could do it, I just remove the pussy texture on paint.net, now I have another problem. Meshes, the pussy still there as a little slit, I wander if  it's also ease to remove it on nifscope.

someone with proper knowledge can give me a tip?

Open your body with outfit studio via bodyslide 2 > right click on the vagina mesh > delete shape > file > export w/o reference > overwrite body.

There will probably also be a concave in the actual body mesh as well and you can use outfit studio to "pull" the mesh in that area and "smooth" it out to get rid of the rough edges.

I could made up to the:

''open the body mesh in outfit studio (of bodyslide2)'' but the right click can only move the camera, no matter what brush i'm using.

Right click in the list of meshes in the top right, not on the visible 3D model.

Hi Tali, this is exactly what I want as well (no vagina, trans not futa). Were you successful? If so, did/could you share your work? ^^; If not, can anyone tell me if following the above steps will change only my PC body or all female bodies (including those without penises)? How do I open the body mesh in outfit studio? (Where is it stored?)

Or is there any other solution to remove the vagina from a trans character?

1. How do I set it so only a random percentage of NPC women will have a schlong? All the women NPCs in my game seem to have the B3lisario UNP schlong add on no matter what percentage likelihood (default 10%) I have set in the MCM. Am I missing something?

You need to install a "invisible schlong". Download this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1699-sos-female-schlongifier-no-schlong-addon/ , and just adjust that value to be high, i.e. if you only want 10 % to have schlonh put this on 90% and UNP on 10%. :)