FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Heard you guys like Draeneis ^^

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Careful with those swings. Well I'd get a boner from the MG sword too ^^

wow, really nice! please, can you tell what mods that you used to make her? I have tried 3 different Draenei races and all of them have some type of problem.

She is using my custom race with a Bombshell body with a recolored Mature skin v2.11. Can't recall what normal map I used for her, I had that in her folder since 2 years. Some Hardcore ABS one. Evil's Horsepenis v1 with Mature skin patch and the armor is Dragonbone Barbarian/Marauder.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

What a beauty !!!

Congrats for the creation of it, any  chance to share the preset ?

(can always ask) tongue.png

Thanks ^^ She isn't really a new toon, I just redid some parts of her now tongue.png

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

wow, really nice! please, can you tell what mods that you used to make her? I have tried 3 different Draenei races and all of them have some type of problem.

She is using my custom race with a Bombshell body with a recolored Mature skin v2.11. Can't recall what normal map I used for her, I had that in her folder since 2 years. Some Hardcore ABS one. Evil's Horsepenis v1 with Mature skin patch and the armor is Dragonbone Barbarian/Marauder.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

What a beauty !!!

Congrats for the creation of it, any  chance to share the preset ?

(can always ask) tongue.png

Thanks ^^ She isn't really a new toon, I just redid some parts of her now tongue.png

Ooooh Merry Xmas to you, you even added nice Xmas gift under the tree :P

Noone ever seems to think of getting Santa Father Saturalia anything for the Holidays so Purrceivall takes it upon herself to get him a last second stocking stuffer.

post-197547-0-83135700-1482719564_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-47573200-1482719639_thumb.jpgpost-197547-0-09088900-1482719677_thumb.jpgpost-197547-0-00003600-1482719695_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-72025700-1482719721_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-96267700-1482719758_thumb.jpgpost-197547-0-83699900-1482719796_thumb.jpgpost-197547-0-68244100-1482719815_thumb.jpg

post-197547-0-25663200-1482719841_thumb.jpgpost-197547-0-20245000-1482719861_thumb.jpg

tumblr_oir6trQf1n1tct8ymo1_1280.png

“Follow the tales of one of Skyrim’s fiercest most perverted Orc’s to ever live. Gro’Nihha Shibbabbah a retired leader of a bandit gang simply wants to live her matron years in peace and quiet in her swamp. Her dreams of living such a life get interrupted as fate decides to dig up skeletons from her past, resurfacing old friendships, old urges, and even old adversaries.“

tumblr_oir6trQf1n1tct8ymo2_500.gif

tumblr_oir6trQf1n1tct8ymo3_500.gif

tumblr_oir6trQf1n1tct8ymo4_500.giftumblr_oir6trQf1n1tct8ymo5_500.giftumblr_oir6trQf1n1tct8ymo6_500.giftumblr_oir6trQf1n1tct8ymo7_500.gif

LINK TO ORIGINAL TUMBLR POST

LINK TO VIDEO

I'm trying to do a Futa character, she looks fine, acts as a male in sexual acts she initiates, but it's when she gets downed that we have an issue. That being, she doesn't have a vagina, yet she is still in the pool for the vaginal intercourse animations. This is in spite of me telling sexlab to treat her as a male and every option, where possible, told to use sexlab's determination.

It's a bit weird to get downed by a guy in one swing (which is an entirely different ball of wax I need to figure out how to prevent) and then have my character's non-existant vagina get fisted.

Weirder when the bandit who ran over while the aforementioned fisting was taking place decides he wants to strap himself into a cross and somehow make my character jump on his dick with her, again, non-existant vagina.

This is to say nothing of me initiating sex with a female person and having the whole virginity loss thing happen as if she did have a vagina.

Anybody know how I can get Sexlab, and related, to functionally ignore vaginal animations, and consequences for my character?

I'm trying to do a Futa character, she looks fine, acts as a male in sexual acts she initiates, but it's when she gets downed that we have an issue. That being, she doesn't have a vagina, yet she is still in the pool for the vaginal intercourse animations. This is in spite of me telling sexlab to treat her as a male and every option, where possible, told to use sexlab's determination.

It's a bit weird to get downed by a guy in one swing (which is an entirely different ball of wax I need to figure out how to prevent) and then have my character's non-existant vagina get fisted.

Weirder when the bandit who ran over while the aforementioned fisting was taking place decides he wants to strap himself into a cross and somehow make my character jump on his dick with her, again, non-existant vagina.

This is to say nothing of me initiating sex with a female person and having the whole virginity loss thing happen as if she did have a vagina.

Anybody know how I can get Sexlab, and related, to functionally ignore vaginal animations, and consequences for my character?

The mod in question might be using the Skyrim gender instead of the Sexlab set one. Might be able to ask in the mod's thread seeing if that was the case and if the modder is still around perhaps asking if the Sexlab gender could be considered instead.

Hello there!  :)

Due to RL’s pressure, increasing rush and lack of time overall, I unfortunately ended up putting Skyrim aside for around a year and a half, and was pretty much completely oblivious to the state of things, updates, how did things go and so on… Unaware of all that inconsistency with NMM, I updated and then downgraded it back to 0.55.8, now going completely lost with all 321 mods dumped in ‘Unassigned’, and have been avoiding going back to modding and updating stuff so not to deal with that mess, until now (tried to get into FO4 but there is an surprising lack of mods for it).  :(

I do have a few main doubts though, which have been bugging me but I believe that can be clarified in this topic!

1- In many pictures and videos, I see that the futa cocks now bounce, wiggle and are affected by physics. Mine is still that static version which can only go from limp to erect (batton). Apparently it’s the version 0.9 of UNP SoS by B3lisario. This new bouncy cock - is it a new version of it, or a completely different one? Does this new version/cock implies in a new skeleton? If so, are these the ones found on the links of the first topic's post? 

*Both cocks I'm using right now are these on the attached prints.

2- I also recall seeing in some pictures that there was a new revamped kind of pussy, which apparently was affected/deformed by the penetration of a SoS cock. Is there something around such as that?

3- I stopped using 7base, UNP and CBBE bodies and shapes so I could keep Dream Girl body as the base model for female bodies and Demonica for my character (which sadly doesn’t allow for the use of the futa cock). I remember someone mentioning that DG body could also be edited through body slide, but I’ve been unsure of it. Is it possible to do so? Or I’d need to change to a body such as the previously mentioned? Will the texture of my actual cock still work on a new version? And will this new physics cock work with any body?

*Is there some sort of unified UNP/7base bodyslide model around which can be cockable? I'm considering uninstalling anything DG and Demonica (even though I love the latter, but they're too limited). 

4- My version of SexLab is v.159c. In case I need to update it, do I need to do anything besides uninstalling the older version and installing the newest?

5- Less important, but, is there any easy/new way to merge plugins? I remember using a program from the Nexus but never managed to make it. I'm at my plugin limit and every Demonica outfit takes one slot, which is really inconvenient.

6- I read something related to conflicts between some mods and newer versions of SKSE... My system is a x64, and if there's any update to SKSE I plan to install it. Should I be concerned about anything?

That’s all I can remember feeling more distressed about, and a burden I wanted to lift so I could slowly use the bits of free time to go back into the modding community. I’m still trying to settle myself and slowly researching some of what’s new, but some things are less clear right now. I'll have to re-learn all of that related to conversions and so and check for possible critical updates. Any kind of information would be endlessly appreciated! TES is life.

(I don't have nor plan to play the SE of Skyrim, either. Will that be needed for anything?)

Thanks - a lot- in advance!  :D

• Pics:

screenshot_335.png

screenshot_336.png

screenshot_338.png

screenshot_337.png

• Load Order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Demonica.esm=1
Perk-Reset-MCM.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
KameleonArmor.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Gray Fox Cowl.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
DEM HDT Hairs.esp=1
Skyrim Knights.esp=1
LetsBeFriends.esp=1
DEM Clothes.esp=1
DEM Lingerie.esp=1
AncientKatar.esp=1
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
DEM Dragonbone.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
AncientTonguesSword.esp=1
AZS03SexLabHdtHighHeels.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
AllNudePlay.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
EpisodeParallax.esp=1
chainmail.esp=1
Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp=1
DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
WWW.esp=1
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Vivid Landscapes.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
BBLS-Combined-BoM-HF+DB.esp=1
Compatibility-Brutish+Refined Argonians.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp=1
DG Leather Clothes.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp=1
DEM Blood Mage.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
DEM Gothic Leather Armor by pclp.esp=1
CazyMale.esp=1
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=1
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp=1
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp=1
NewmillerElvenSniper.esp=1
EbonyValkyrie.esp=1
Cherry's Eyes.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - 2x Brighter.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
calyps-bosmer.esp=1
AncientTonguesGreatSword.esp=1
DG High Heels.esp=1
DEM War Lydia.esp=1
DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp=1
ETaC - Better Dynamic Snow Patch.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
Dragon Cliff Manor.esp=1
BHTNF_Eli.esp=1
WyldMenuPlugMale.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
ETaC - Complete EEO Patch.esp=1
Female Barbarian.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
MarryMe.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
Ysolda.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
nem-e5i5's RaceMenuPlugin.esp=0
Terra.esp=1
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Archer's Armory Skyrim.esp=1
imperialshield.esp=1
infernoadze.esp=1
NewlynaArmor.esp=1
IridumEyes2.0.esp=1
ISD_DragonspearCraft.esp=1
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp=1
KCEBattleClaws.esp=1
MagicArmorVisuals.esp=1
KTABladeOfWoe.esp=1
Lieyes_v1.0.esp=1
SPOA_shield.esp=1
LindaOutfit.esp=0
loners_sword.esp=1
Lozenge S130 Longsword.esp=1
Lozenge S145 Shortsword.esp=1
Masters of Death - Sicarius Armor (Standalone).esp=1
SexyVest.esp=0
MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp=1
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
NewmFullPlate.esp=1
NewmGlassRobe.esp=1
NewVampChainsCuirass.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1
DEM DarkNight.esp=1
Rainbows.esp=1
redguard_bow.esp=1
Redguard_Shields.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
rosarmor.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
SeeEnchs.esp=1
ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
SC01TeleportsDawnguard.esp=1
Immersive Solstheim.esp=1
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp=1
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyRE-Patch.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SPOAsilverknight.esp=1
TheEvilMansionFE.esp=1
Immersive Solstheim EEO Patch.esp=1
Convenient Bridges.esp=1
JKs Solitude.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
mslVampiricThirst.esp=1
Armored Circlets.esp=1
Demonica String Bikini_EN.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
DEM VampLord.esp=1
KameleonArmor.esp=1
ibanstaff.esp=1
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp=1
DEM CrimsonTwilightArmor EN.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
DEM Gothic dress.esp=1
DEM Serana.esp=1
DEM Housecarl.esp=1
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Solstheim Landscape Overhaul.esp=1
MoonstoneCastle.esp=1
BeastessLair.esp=1
Nila.esp=0
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
GrandBathHouseArena.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
Nakahara.esp=0
Elven Archer Armor.esp=0
Geta.esp=0
GiantswordCollection.esp=1
ShotelCollection.esp=1
RapierCollection.esp=1
NoldorArmor.esp=1
DEM Dark Passion.esp=1
Summon Despair.esp=1
The Pit.esp=0
DEM Privat.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
DEM Dress Collection.esp=1
DEM Mavari.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
Cat_mount.esp=1
Lillehus.esp=1
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp=1
Sulfuras The Reclaimed Hand - Johnskyrim.esp=1
SkyDreamKittens.esp=0
DEM Latex Wardrobe_Eng.esp=1
sexlab_necro.esp=1
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp=1
TheStoneRings.esp=1
Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp=1
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
UniqueBows.esp=1
sara_gs.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
elementalshield.esp=1
Blinkstriker Steelsword.esp=1
Demonica Morag Tong.esp=1
Hedge Mage Armor.esp=1
Sethai&Elthrai.esp=1
Demonica Silver Light.esp=1
IceBladeOfTheMonarch.esp=1
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp=1
ShieldOfTheHorse.esp=1
Fina.esp=0
ReikoRedux.esp=0
The Oasis.esp=1
DanarielStormbow.esp=0
Ghorza's Armor.esp=0
Mavari Armor.esp=1
LightRoom.esp=1
LycHairstyler.esp=1
Neo's Kitten.esp=0
Real Clouds.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
ZoyaFollower.esp=0
HavenBag.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
UNP Undies.esp=0
WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp=1
BlanketScarf.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
DEM-QueenEarring.esp=1

Hello there!  :)

1- In many pictures and videos, I see that the futa cocks now bounce, wiggle and are affected by physics. Mine is still that static version which can only go from limp to erect (batton). Apparently it’s the version 0.9 of UNP SoS by B3lisario. This new bouncy cock - is it a new version of it, or a completely different one? Does this new version/cock implies in a new skeleton? If so, are these the ones found on the links of the first topic's post? 

2- I also recall seeing in some pictures that there was a new revamped kind of pussy, which apparently was affected/deformed by the penetration of a SoS cock. Is there something around such as that?

Thanks - a lot- in advance!  :D

1-   FloppySOS

2-  All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

Hello there!  smile.png

Due to RL’s pressure, increasing rush and lack of time overall, I unfortunately ended up putting Skyrim aside for around a year and a half, and was pretty much completely oblivious to the state of things, updates, how did things go and so on… Unaware of all that inconsistency with NMM, I updated and then downgraded it back to 0.55.8, now going completely lost with all 321 mods dumped in ‘Unassigned’, and have been avoiding going back to modding and updating stuff so not to deal with that mess, until now (tried to get into FO4 but there is an surprising lack of mods for it).  sad.png

I do have a few main doubts though, which have been bugging me but I believe that can be clarified in this topic!

3- I stopped using 7base, UNP and CBBE bodies and shapes so I could keep Dream Girl body as the base model for female bodies and Demonica for my character (which sadly doesn’t allow for the use of the futa cock). I remember someone mentioning that DG body could also be edited through body slide, but I’ve been unsure of it. Is it possible to do so? Or I’d need to change to a body such as the previously mentioned? Will the texture of my actual cock still work on a new version? And will this new physics cock work with any body?

*Is there some sort of unified UNP/7base bodyslide model around which can be cockable? I'm considering uninstalling anything DG and Demonica (even though I love the latter, but they're too limited). 

4- My version of SexLab is v.159c. In case I need to update it, do I need to do anything besides uninstalling the older version and installing the newest?

5- Less important, but, is there any easy/new way to merge plugins? I remember using a program from the Nexus but never managed to make it. I'm at my plugin limit and every Demonica outfit takes one slot, which is really inconvenient.

6- I read something related to conflicts between some mods and newer versions of SKSE... My system is a x64, and if there's any update to SKSE I plan to install it. Should I be concerned about anything?

That’s all I can remember feeling more distressed about, and a burden I wanted to lift so I could slowly use the bits of free time to go back into the modding community. I’m still trying to settle myself and slowly researching some of what’s new, but some things are less clear right now. I'll have to re-learn all of that related to conversions and so and check for possible critical updates. Any kind of information would be endlessly appreciated! TES is life.

(I don't have nor plan to play the SE of Skyrim, either. Will that be needed for anything?)

Thanks - a lot- in advance!  biggrin.png

• Pics:

screenshot_335.png

screenshot_336.png

screenshot_338.png

screenshot_337.png

• Load Order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Demonica.esm=1
Perk-Reset-MCM.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
KameleonArmor.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Gray Fox Cowl.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
DEM HDT Hairs.esp=1
Skyrim Knights.esp=1
LetsBeFriends.esp=1
DEM Clothes.esp=1
DEM Lingerie.esp=1
AncientKatar.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
DEM Dragonbone.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
AllNudePlay.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
EpisodeParallax.esp=1
chainmail.esp=1
WWW.esp=1
Vivid Landscapes.esp=1
DG Leather Clothes.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
DEM Blood Mage.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
CazyMale.esp=1
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp=1
EbonyValkyrie.esp=1
Cherry's Eyes.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
calyps-bosmer.esp=1
DG High Heels.esp=1
DEM War Lydia.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
Dragon Cliff Manor.esp=1
BHTNF_Eli.esp=1
WyldMenuPlugMale.esp=1
Female Barbarian.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
MarryMe.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
Ysolda.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
Terra.esp=1
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
imperialshield.esp=1
infernoadze.esp=1
NewlynaArmor.esp=1
IridumEyes2.0.esp=1
KCEBattleClaws.esp=1
MagicArmorVisuals.esp=1
KTABladeOfWoe.esp=1
Lieyes_v1.0.esp=1
SPOA_shield.esp=1
LindaOutfit.esp=0
loners_sword.esp=1
SexyVest.esp=0
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
NewmFullPlate.esp=1
NewmGlassRobe.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
DEM DarkNight.esp=1
Rainbows.esp=1
redguard_bow.esp=1
Redguard_Shields.esp=1
rosarmor.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
SeeEnchs.esp=1
ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyRE-Patch.esp=1
SPOAsilverknight.esp=1
TheEvilMansionFE.esp=1
Convenient Bridges.esp=1
JKs Solitude.esp=1
mslVampiricThirst.esp=1
Armored Circlets.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
DEM VampLord.esp=1
KameleonArmor.esp=1
ibanstaff.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
DEM Gothic dress.esp=1
DEM Serana.esp=1
DEM Housecarl.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
MoonstoneCastle.esp=1
BeastessLair.esp=1
Nila.esp=0
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
Nakahara.esp=0
Elven Archer Armor.esp=0
Geta.esp=0
ShotelCollection.esp=1
RapierCollection.esp=1
NoldorArmor.esp=1
DEM Dark Passion.esp=1
Summon Despair.esp=1
The Pit.esp=0
DEM Privat.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
DEM Mavari.esp=1
Cat_mount.esp=1
Lillehus.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
SkyDreamKittens.esp=0
sexlab_necro.esp=1
TheStoneRings.esp=1
UniqueBows.esp=1
sara_gs.esp=1
elementalshield.esp=1
Hedge Mage Armor.esp=1
Sethai&Elthrai.esp=1
ShieldOfTheHorse.esp=1
Fina.esp=0
ReikoRedux.esp=0
The Oasis.esp=1
DanarielStormbow.esp=0
Ghorza's Armor.esp=0
Mavari Armor.esp=1
LightRoom.esp=1
LycHairstyler.esp=1
Neo's Kitten.esp=0
Real Clouds.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
ZoyaFollower.esp=0
HavenBag.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
UNP Undies.esp=0
WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp=1
BlanketScarf.esp=0
DEM-QueenEarring.esp=1

Welcome back to Skyrim Modding biggrin.png! There are alot of mods you missed in the last year and a half!  I would consider rebuilding your load order from scratch if you have the time/dedication for it.

4. I would check the sexlab page, I'm sure there is instructions there for how to upgrade (that is if you can).

5. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/? this works really well for me, i merge all my armors into one, all my poser mods, and all my followers into one esp it works great.

You should also look into using Mod Organizer instead of NMM, it takes some time to understand how it works, but after you understand you'll have a much easier time installing/managing and troubleshooting your mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

I made a modification to the Merta Assassin Armor by Deserter X for my character so it would be Futa friendly.  This should work for any combination of Merta Assassin Armor and any changes made by any bodyslide.  Figured I would share in case anyone wants it.

required: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?

attachicon.gifFuta Friendly C. Merta Assassin Armor High Heels CBBE.7z

Screenshots:

EDIT: i forgot to mention to install this after getting the base mod from the nexus and just overwrite using my modification

Could someone reupload this? Either says the source file could not be read, or downloads with only few kb and corrupted.

Hello there!  smile.png

Due to RL’s pressure, increasing rush and lack of time overall, I unfortunately ended up putting Skyrim aside for around a year and a half, and was pretty much completely oblivious to the state of things, updates, how did things go and so on… Unaware of all that inconsistency with NMM, I updated and then downgraded it back to 0.55.8, now going completely lost with all 321 mods dumped in ‘Unassigned’, and have been avoiding going back to modding and updating stuff so not to deal with that mess, until now (tried to get into FO4 but there is an surprising lack of mods for it).  sad.png

Thanks - a lot- in advance!  biggrin.png

• Pics:

screenshot_335.png

screenshot_336.png

screenshot_338.png

screenshot_337.png

• Load Order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Demonica.esm=1
Perk-Reset-MCM.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
KameleonArmor.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
JSwords.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Gray Fox Cowl.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
DEM HDT Hairs.esp=1
Skyrim Knights.esp=1
LetsBeFriends.esp=1
DEM Clothes.esp=1
DEM Lingerie.esp=1
AncientKatar.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
DEM Dragonbone.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
AllNudePlay.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
EpisodeParallax.esp=1
chainmail.esp=1
WWW.esp=1
Vivid Landscapes.esp=1
DG Leather Clothes.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
DEM Blood Mage.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
CazyMale.esp=1
BlackLaceMiniDress.esp=1
EbonyValkyrie.esp=1
Cherry's Eyes.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
DemonHunterArmor.esp=1
calyps-bosmer.esp=1
DG High Heels.esp=1
DEM War Lydia.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
Dragon Cliff Manor.esp=1
BHTNF_Eli.esp=1
WyldMenuPlugMale.esp=1
Female Barbarian.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
MarryMe.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
Ysolda.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
Terra.esp=1
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
imperialshield.esp=1
infernoadze.esp=1
NewlynaArmor.esp=1
IridumEyes2.0.esp=1
KCEBattleClaws.esp=1
MagicArmorVisuals.esp=1
KTABladeOfWoe.esp=1
Lieyes_v1.0.esp=1
SPOA_shield.esp=1
LindaOutfit.esp=0
loners_sword.esp=1
SexyVest.esp=0
Eyes of Aber.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
NewmFullPlate.esp=1
NewmGlassRobe.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
DEM DarkNight.esp=1
Rainbows.esp=1
redguard_bow.esp=1
Redguard_Shields.esp=1
rosarmor.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
SeeEnchs.esp=1
ColdharbourDaedra.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
SexLab SexChat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyRE-Patch.esp=1
SPOAsilverknight.esp=1
TheEvilMansionFE.esp=1
Convenient Bridges.esp=1
JKs Solitude.esp=1
mslVampiricThirst.esp=1
Armored Circlets.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
DEM VampLord.esp=1
KameleonArmor.esp=1
ibanstaff.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
DEM Gothic dress.esp=1
DEM Serana.esp=1
DEM Housecarl.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
MoonstoneCastle.esp=1
BeastessLair.esp=1
Nila.esp=0
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
Nakahara.esp=0
Elven Archer Armor.esp=0
Geta.esp=0
ShotelCollection.esp=1
RapierCollection.esp=1
NoldorArmor.esp=1
DEM Dark Passion.esp=1
Summon Despair.esp=1
The Pit.esp=0
DEM Privat.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
DEM Mavari.esp=1
Cat_mount.esp=1
Lillehus.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
SkyDreamKittens.esp=0
sexlab_necro.esp=1
TheStoneRings.esp=1
UniqueBows.esp=1
sara_gs.esp=1
elementalshield.esp=1
Hedge Mage Armor.esp=1
Sethai&Elthrai.esp=1
ShieldOfTheHorse.esp=1
Fina.esp=0
ReikoRedux.esp=0
The Oasis.esp=1
DanarielStormbow.esp=0
Ghorza's Armor.esp=0
Mavari Armor.esp=1
LightRoom.esp=1
LycHairstyler.esp=1
Neo's Kitten.esp=0
Real Clouds.esp=1
WestWindMisfit.esp=1
ZoyaFollower.esp=0
HavenBag.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
UNP Undies.esp=0
WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp=1
BlanketScarf.esp=0
DEM-QueenEarring.esp=1

Welcome back to Skyrim Modding biggrin.png! There are alot of mods you missed in the last year and a half!  I would consider rebuilding your load order from scratch if you have the time/dedication for it.

4. I would check the sexlab page, I'm sure there is instructions there for how to upgrade (that is if you can).

5. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905/? this works really well for me, i merge all my armors into one, all my poser mods, and all my followers into one esp it works great.

You should also look into using Mod Organizer instead of NMM, it takes some time to understand how it works, but after you understand you'll have a much easier time installing/managing and troubleshooting your mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?

Dunno that I'd reccomend MO over NMM since MO isn't being supported anymore. Maybe it'd be fine for old Skyrim since MO worked okish for it (quite a few mods really hated MO) but meh.

I made a modification to the Merta Assassin Armor by Deserter X for my character so it would be Futa friendly.  This should work for any combination of Merta Assassin Armor and any changes made by any bodyslide.  Figured I would share in case anyone wants it.

required: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?

attachicon.gifFuta Friendly C. Merta Assassin Armor High Heels CBBE.7z

Screenshots:

EDIT: i forgot to mention to install this after getting the base mod from the nexus and just overwrite using my modification

Could someone reupload this? Either says the source file could not be read, or downloads with only few kb and corrupted.

I think LL is having some server issues. I'm having trouble *posting* this, much less doing anything else.

@Ycien:

Thanks a lot!

@Glev:

Many thanks! I unfortunately have little time to restart it anew, specially since there are a lot of mods that overlap parts of others and having to check all that would require another year  :P'' 

I'll also check that plugin merger, perhaps I dont need to give up on those armors! 

Does anyone know if the SOS UNP addon will work normally with All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy? I wanna get both of them, but will they overclip, or I'll be able to pick which one to get?

yeah they work together, though some people have issues with it for some reason, i never experienced a problem

it works the same as a regular futa, dick on top vag below there is a ball-less one around here somewhere too

Hi everyone, I made an "uncut" SOS add-on to use for Schongs of Skyrim. It uses the un-cut mesh that was uploaded here by Yncien. This mod is a simple esp with the two meshes I renamed to keep them separate from the standard SOS Addon mesh. Simply go into the SOS MCM menu to switch to uncut and voila!

attachicon.gif20160727192348_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160727192358_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160727192515_1.jpg

For anybody curious of my body type, it is simply UN7Base, with Oppai for the high, and B-Cup for the low

attachicon.gifSOS Uncut.7z

Really nice but it doesn't look very good on CBBE body as it has a big gap between the body and schlong when equipped.

I did a quick convert with bodyslide, let me know if it looks ok, just add those files to the SOS\B3lisario folder and overwrite when asked

attachicon.gifDesktop.7z

No it doesn't as it still leaves a noticeable gap. Maybe make body slide version to make adjustments ourselves.

All it is is the UUNP mesh. I just renamed it to a different name so I could have two choices. I tried to just use that and convert with bodyslide but I guess I didnt do a terribly good job... :(

Just keep working on it. I am sure you will get it figured out.

There should be both CBBE and UUNP links to yncien's posts on the front page. They already have bodyslide sliders. Those meshes weren't working right for CBBE?

Yeah thats what i used. Just rename the file from malegenitalsf_1 to uncutmalegenitalsf_1 and it should work. Sorry I didnt really get around to it myself, had some family issues and stuff along with moving