FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I'm getting bored of Skyrim SE, and reinstalled normal skyrim.

Testing K ENB... and it looks awesome, but sometimes blurry indoor. (bug?) 

attachicon.gif20161128235143_1.jpg

Startet to work on ceraph for skyrim vanilla again.  :lol:

I saw the male version of the schlong mod you created some time ago.... but is there a female version avaiable for download?

I'm working on something, maybe I can show today some pictures. 

Hi. I'm trying to add SOS UNP to my vampire lord as created via Shaydow's Female Vampire Lord Overhaul V2. I have so far been unsuccessful. Has anyone here been able to get that done and can provide instructions?

The problem with that is, no existing SOS add-ons support the Vampire Lord Race. The race is supported in terms of the Skeleton, if you have a mod like XPMSE installed, which means that the Player/NPC menu for SOS will show options when in the VL form. But without the add-on support, none will display on your character in the form. 

Hi. I'm trying to add SOS UNP to my vampire lord as created via Shaydow's Female Vampire Lord Overhaul V2. I have so far been unsuccessful. Has anyone here been able to get that done and can provide instructions?

The problem with that is, no existing SOS add-ons support the Vampire Lord Race. The race is supported in terms of the Skeleton, if you have a mod like XPMSE installed, which means that the Player/NPC menu for SOS will show options when in the VL form. But without the add-on support, none will display on your character in the form. 

I understand. Thanks.

It's accomplished by doing it in Outfit Studio.

So you mean just simply increase the mesh volume or something else?

Correct, use the brush to increase the mesh in that area and export it. I never done it myself, but I had the idea of doing it one day,

Easier than I imagined. The difficult part is to deal with Outfit Studio camera.

Good that work for you, and yeah is prety easy and the camara is a pain I know. 

I want to see more of your cute caracther with that sexy bulge

I tried to do this myself and had some issues remembering exactly how to select the outfit in Outfit Studio.  Could you explain how to load the outfit into outfit studio or kindly point me in the direction of a tutorial for Outfit studio smile.png

EDIT: Figured it out, go into Bodyslide and open outfit studio then load your reference body File-->Load Reference then load the Mesh you want to bulge, File-->LoadOutfit then browse to the .nif file.  Make sure to select the armor mesh then increase the mesh size to your liking.  When you are done go to File--> Export --> Export Nif and overwrite the original nif you opened.

That is AnubiSs2167's futa animation displayed in stages. You can find it separately here and as part of an SLAL animation bundle here.

That is AnubiSs2167's futa animation displayed in stages. You can find it separately here and as part of an SLAL animation bundle here.

Thanks, I finally got animations for my futa.  :D  :D  :D

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

attachicon.gifhdtm.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

attachicon.giffloppysos_schlong.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_0.nifattachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1.nif

attachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_0.nifattachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

This is so confusing for me that have no idea about using nifscope....

I have SOS and all in one and have no way of adding FLP SOS cause of CTD or other conflicts...

hello guys...

Just a simple question...

I installed FloppySOS v2.3 Just for testing...and first thing I saw was that wanted to overwrite a file from this mod the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll ....Is this Ok or not to do it !??

I have installed SOS Full   plus OSA and OSEX plus All in ONe hdt vagina !

I have tried out installing it and overwriting the all in one hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll but I get no Floppy SOS neither in sex animations or walking around nothing !

Thanks in advance for any info on this !

hello guys...

Just a simple question...

I installed FloppySOS v2.3 Just for testing...and first thing I saw was that wanted to overwrite a file from this mod the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll ....Is this Ok or not to do it !??

I have installed SOS Full   plus OSA and OSEX plus All in ONe hdt vagina !

I have tried out installing it and overwriting the all in one hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll but I get no Floppy SOS neither in sex animations or walking around nothing !

Yes, you should override the dll from AllInOne. For your other issue, please post it in the floppysos support topic:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/

I'm getting bored of Skyrim SE, and reinstalled normal skyrim.

Testing K ENB... and it looks awesome, but sometimes blurry indoor. (bug?) 

attachicon.gif20161128235143_1.jpg

Startet to work on ceraph for skyrim vanilla again.  :lol:

I saw the male version of the schlong mod you created some time ago.... but is there a female version avaiable for download?

First ingame screens of the futa version:

post-607503-0-04919700-1481207692_thumb.jpg  post-607503-0-76839600-1481207707_thumb.jpg

post-607503-0-81148700-1481207716_thumb.jpg  post-607503-0-19904500-1481207727_thumb.jpg