FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

5 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

I use fair skin too, with Feminine Khajit and Argonian textures.

Out of curiosity, is there a tutorial somewhere on how to get the textures to be seamless? If they're just modified versions of fair skin, then there should be some way shape or form for anyone to make an edit to fit right?

I could make some blend textures for the Body Slide tool "TexBlend" with the fair skin textures, should look ok with textures what look similar to fair skin. this would also work with other sos mods what use fair skin textures like the horse penis redux mod. 

2 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I could make some blend textures for the Body Slide tool "TexBlend" with the fair skin textures, should look ok with textures what look similar to fair skin. this would also work with other sos mods what use fair skin textures like the horse penis redux mod. 

That'd be great!

6 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

That'd be great!

Should not be much work, I will try to make some blend textures and post them here for testing. (maybe today after work) 

I reinstalled (new clean install) SSE yesterday with a good amount of mods and an fps friendly ENB. I love it how good SSE runs with many script heavy mods, not a single crash.  :classic_wub:

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Now that uploads work again...

1847735891_enb2019_12_0106_53_21_08.jpg.4462662860ebf233100a004d70f51840.jpg

Here's version 1.1 of my CosioHD & Futa conversion of the LightMageOutfit, featuring improved weighting, lessened slider clipping and a new blue variant!

LightMageOutfit CosioHD + Futa 1.1.7z 18.74 MB · 16 downloads

Requires original

1707077981_enb2019_12_0106_49_11_62.jpg.65d94b7a06bc69ca25462170948525f0.jpg

1505926285_enb2019_12_0106_47_35_99.jpg.4453e69be6958e82319e802fa0a66cfa.jpg

As to what's next, I'm not sure yet- maybe the classic Black Rose armor? I've been trying to convert a bunch of outfits with SMP physics to CosioHD lately (with the intent of doing futa versions afterwards), but haven't had much luck with said SMP physics. Apparently Outfit Studio and SMP don't play together too nicely.

Wow that bulge is pretty hot my friend, nice job! ?, i am glad NNN is over, if you know what is mean lol ?

Sadly i cant use this files, i am UNP user...?

3 hours ago, ✧ Puppet Master ✧ said:

If you're talking about the Merta Black Rose Armor, I'm already sold!
tenor.gif?itemid=15195954

I thought this was the Merta Black Rose Armor- I didn't realise there were multiple armours called Black Rose, oops ? Sorry for hyping you up- maybe I'll put in on the docket, though. I've actually considered doing requests but I'd likely just get instantly swamped by a mountain of them and it already takes long to get these edits done. It's taken me about two months to do two outfits I actually wanted to do myself, and that's not even counting the time I first spent figuring out how to make them. (I'd been trying to futafy the S-Bikini since January)

3 hours ago, badmohcine said:

Wow that bulge is pretty hot my friend, nice job! ?, i am glad NNN is over, if you know what is mean lol ?

Sadly i cant use this files, i am UNP user...?

If you know your way around Outfit Studio, converting my stuff to UNP would maybe be relatively trivial if you took care to mask the cock, balls and the part of the panties that covers them to prevent losing the slider and weight edits (the most time consuming parts of the editing process). Apologies for no UNP versions, but like I stated above, it already takes a long while to make these things and doubling the workload for a body I don't even use just doesn't seem like a good use of my time ☹️

1 hour ago, qq1052789377 said:

you said this one?  thank you ,I found it, please do more futa mods?really good.Come on, because we all love futa

That specific mod seems to be for Oblivion, but I have seen Skyrim conversions of SPB's stuff around before, so they do exist somewhere.

More futa stuff is planned, don't worry! It just takes time

On 12/1/2019 at 6:22 PM, EvilReFlex said:

Just asking... 

If I release it, should I also add a own textures set (mashup) for easy use? 

@All SSE user who want this SE Futa addon, what body textures do you all use? (even for beast races) (Just asking because I'm curious) 

Best skin form me is Bijin Skin, Feminine Argonian and Feminine Khajiit. 

thought id share some screens of the vampire character im currently playing as

1944693506_vampire1.png.4c4b63231db110b7831a89c8b675efcf.png146813201_vampire2.png.0c39011224e18b215c1d7525c7df4e78.png1945356561_vampire3.png.1261cc7b8137984b0c947abfef723c91.png

the gif might be unvieweable... gfycat says its "under review" (even though i marked it nsfw!)

this character was originally going to be a dark elf, but its so hard to make a good looking dark elf lol

15 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

What is the name of the outfit? 

7 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

How'd you get the 2B face/head shape? Preset or sculpt it yourself in ECE/Racemenu?

Idk, is just my preset wearing 2B hair and blindfold XD

14 hours ago, qq1052789377 said:

I also want to know what the name of the clothes is. Your screenshots are beautiful and futa is  big.

thanks, the outfit is Santa Robes, link above 

On 11/29/2019 at 10:33 AM, EvilReFlex said:

I removed it, because it was buggy and I don't wanted to fix it because this mod was ridiculous. (Please remove the links

The schlong on my screenshots is completely new and made for SSE CBBE. (New high quality textures, new mesh, optimized for SE and bodyslide support) 

But I'm still not sure if I want to release it, and see it again in someone's modpack on patreon. ?

That's completely understandable. People shouldn't do stuff without permission! I know myself and a lot of others are checking LL everyday for a hopeful update though! You're work is incredible and quite frankly, it's my schlong of choice for my character lol. Really hoping to see you add the new version. Keep up the good work! Liked the addition of the MCM tab to spcifically deal with the new schlong too!