FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 12/4/2019 at 7:23 AM, mazzy11 said:

thought id share some screens of the vampire character im currently playing as

1944693506_vampire1.png.4c4b63231db110b7831a89c8b675efcf.png146813201_vampire2.png.0c39011224e18b215c1d7525c7df4e78.png1945356561_vampire3.png.1261cc7b8137984b0c947abfef723c91.png

the gif might be unvieweable... gfycat says its "under review" (even though i marked it nsfw!)

this character was originally going to be a dark elf, but its so hard to make a good looking dark elf lol

looks great! what enb are you using?

9 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

I made complete new BodySlide files, even slider like "hip forward" working now pretty good! 

Now I make a few additional shapes for BodySlide! 

Looks Great, any chance for leyenda skin textures?  

Lovely people please help me!!

I'm trying so hard to find a solution but none could help.

I just want to adjust the base schlong position of my lovely CBBE girls. Because it seems to be too high and not aligning.

If anybody could help I would be much appreciate and thankful. Please I don't know what to do o_o

56 minutes ago, killermane said:

I just want to adjust the base schlong position of my lovely CBBE girls. Because it seems to be too high and not aligning.

If anybody could help I would be much appreciate and thankful. Please I don't know what to do o_o

You could open the schlong in Outfit Studio and move the mesh about a bit.

2 hours ago, killermane said:

open the meshes with nifscope > ninode > BSBehavior > change SOSFemale to SOSMale > save 

Will align but the scholong will look a bit weird.

7 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Does it work with LE?

Hi. I do not have any experiances with Skyrim LE (or classic).

But my mod consists of only scripts (no animations...). And i also use some script-mods made for classic Skyrim with my SE version that work perfectly...

But you will need SoS, Sexlab and Sexlab aroused. There could be a problem if i use a Sexlab aroused function that was not written for LE.

... so give it a try (it is a small mod, easy to install easy to uninstall).

And i would be interested in your result ?

7 minutes ago, TelTehLewd said:

Tried a few times now but I'm too inept with nifskope etc and can't get any SOS addons to work in SE. I have the horse one, but I was wondering if anyone has uploaded anything? Esp any HDT ones?

You don't need NifSkope for anything when converting meshes and textures for SE when you can always use Cathedral Assets Optimizer. After using that utility, you can just open up the accompanying plug-ins within Creation Kit 64 then save it and you'll be done.