FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Which mod is failing to acknowledge the custom gender choice? If it is Sexlab Romance, then you need the Ignore Gender patch to get male interaction choices to work for futanari characters.

I don't have Romance (for the more romantic part of life i use Admorous Adventures), so it can't be it. I think those sexual situations where animations fail to start come from more than one Sexlab mod: Adventures, Stories and Defeat i would guess.

15 hours ago, tsnootch said:

This is awesome.  Activating Floppy SOS makes it dangle around, which is awesome.  I also use COSIO HD and have been working on lots of outfit conversions for that body over the last few months that I want to share. 

But, now I am wondering how you were able to apply the Floppy SOS physics to the cloth AND the dick and balls?  I am trying to convert some chain metal panties from another mod to behave similarly to how you made the Light Mage panties.

Edit:  I think I figured it out, sort of.  I made the dong the reference and it worked in game.  But, I lost the weighting on the Cosio body for the back portions of the panties I converted, such as the thong portion.

Would you be so kind as to provide a short step by step of the major steps you took to convert the panties to Cosio while adding the dong?  I'd greatly appreciate it.

Sounds like you're just setting the schlong as reference and copying the weights, which proceed to write over existing Cosio weighting. You're going to have to get your hands dirty and paint stuff yourself. As for the process...

To first convert an outfit for Cosio, load the desired Outfit Studio project (hopefully a CBBE one to make things easier), then use Add Project to add the CosioHD body to use as reference. If your outfit has a CBBE body, delete it now. Then select all parts of the outfit and conform sliders and copy weights from CosioHD. Check the sliders for clipping and you're done! (Also delete the CosioHD body if the mesh didn't come with a base body)

Now for the dong: Add your desired schlong model (feel free to use the four sizes from my conversions) and use the sculpting tools to stretch the clothing/armor over the cock and balls. If the clothing mesh is too low poly, export it and subdivide the parts you need in Blender, then import again. Remember you'll need to redefine textures and glossiness, etc in this case. Check the original mesh for reference.

Now check how all the different sliders look and adjust as needed. You'll also need to clear some sliders entirely from the dong as well as the clothing. Thigh sliders, for example, will crush the cock and balls to nothingness. Since you're also using Cosio, go ahead and delete all of Cosio's labia related sliders, as they will deform both the panties and schlong for no reason (the vagina's hidden under the schlong anyway). Use masks if necessary when clearing sliders, and be thorough! A neglected slider can cause all sorts of clipping issues in-game that you'll mistakenly attribute to weight painting and waste tons of time.

Speaking of weight painting... Remove all dick bones except the scrotum bone from your schlong. Then unpaint the scrotum and paint the entire schlong model with it, as that's gonna be what we'll be using for jiggle. Then paint the clothing that covers the dick and balls to match with the scrotum bone. Look at my conversions for examples for how it should look. Use the strength slider as well as in-game testing to hone your weight paints until you've managed to get rid of clipping. Spoiler Alert: this is the most time consuming and annoying part of the entire process.

You'll also need to delve into the Creation Kit, especially if you add several dick sizes like me. Depending on how the mesh is set up, you're gonna need to edit some armour entries. For example, the first conversion I did was a sling bikini that came with a base body. A single ArmorAddon can apparently only have one undefined skin texture, so I had to save the schlongs as separate meshes and add them as separate ArmorAddons for the bikinis' main Armor entries.

That's about it I think. 

10 hours ago, Saryon8 said:

I don't have Romance (for the more romantic part of life i use Admorous Adventures), so it can't be it. I think those sexual situations where animations fail to start come from more than one Sexlab mod: Adventures, Stories and Defeat i would guess.

I probably should have asked this from the start: Which version of Skyrim are you playing?

I haven't had this issue in Special Edition but for all that I know, LE might have required some other fix to Sexlab to enable characters to completely flip sexual roles with a simple toggle of their Sexlab gender. Pointing out Sexlab Defeat Futa Edition would be meaningless if you are playing LE unless you can back-port it to LE.

57 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

Nice to see someone having fun with my succubi follower. ?

Yooooooo thanks for making and sharing them man! I'm sporting all of them (Ceraph too). To be real, in the years playing skyrim they're easily my favorite followers lol they stay with me. Xanija's my favorite of the bunch ? but we all definitely have fun ? Hell thanks for all your mods man im sporting quite a few of em ?

489830_20191124144306_1.png.1252c9a3924f1edf1deba09ca36a591d.png

Spoiler

489830_20191123041017_1.png.babc685272dfde0b0f076c036b823ada.png489830_20191123041333_1.png.806517007d4278a03196b12622cf039a.png489830_20191123040847_1.png.efa940d55a95fb3f65b07ec6eb012479.png489830_20191123040513_1.png.e787d95d21fd5eb756cb725abcbaef1d.png489830_20191124085228_1.png.46fab52bef80eaa916504483a926e6ea.png489830_20191124085256_1.png.fb95ae43209094ccd672b222dd7fec29.png489830_20191124085327_1.png.d1be5db6b0c949b6119fe312d802465a.png489830_20191122054716_1.png.c3921d5bba00221089f582f4c6e8b860.png489830_20191122055015_1.png.8ac9ceb62b86e7634baa32a13a9d3f45.png489830_20191122054312_1.png.481eb012f622d3d3249c3200f13240ec.png

Even the transformation is??

489830_20191122203230_1.png.c32614aa08dc16d0ea2366a0e34a3e30.png489830_20191122203253_1.png.3f41f103c4ecd031a9d000338350edfe.png

Thanks a bunch

7 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Sounds like you're just setting the schlong as reference and copying the weights, which proceed to write over existing Cosio weighting. You're going to have to get your hands dirty and paint stuff yourself. As for the process...

To first convert an outfit for Cosio, load the desired Outfit Studio project (hopefully a CBBE one to make things easier), then use Add Project to add the CosioHD body to use as reference. If your outfit has a CBBE body, delete it now. Then select all parts of the outfit and conform sliders and copy weights from CosioHD. Check the sliders for clipping and you're done! (Also delete the CosioHD body if the mesh didn't come with a base body)

Now for the dong: Add your desired schlong model (feel free to use the four sizes from my conversions) and use the sculpting tools to stretch the clothing/armor over the cock and balls. If the clothing mesh is too low poly, export it and subdivide the parts you need in Blender, then import again. Remember you'll need to redefine textures and glossiness, etc in this case. Check the original mesh for reference.

Now check how all the different sliders look and adjust as needed. You'll also need to clear some sliders entirely from the dong as well as the clothing. Thigh sliders, for example, will crush the cock and balls to nothingness. Since you're also using Cosio, go ahead and delete all of Cosio's labia related sliders, as they will deform both the panties and schlong for no reason (the vagina's hidden under the schlong anyway). Use masks if necessary when clearing sliders, and be thorough! A neglected slider can cause all sorts of clipping issues in-game that you'll mistakenly attribute to weight painting and waste tons of time.

Speaking of weight painting... Remove all dick bones except the scrotum bone from your schlong. Then unpaint the scrotum and paint the entire schlong model with it, as that's gonna be what we'll be using for jiggle. Then paint the clothing that covers the dick and balls to match with the scrotum bone. Look at my conversions for examples for how it should look. Use the strength slider as well as in-game testing to hone your weight paints until you've managed to get rid of clipping. Spoiler Alert: this is the most time consuming and annoying part of the entire process.

You'll also need to delve into the Creation Kit, especially if you add several dick sizes like me. Depending on how the mesh is set up, you're gonna need to edit some armour entries. For example, the first conversion I did was a sling bikini that came with a base body. A single ArmorAddon can apparently only have one undefined skin texture, so I had to save the schlongs as separate meshes and add them as separate ArmorAddons for the bikinis' main Armor entries.

That's about it I think. 

Thank you so, so much!

One question:  what's the best way to get one of your DongXL, etc. into a project.  Should I just "add project" and add one of your outfits, like the lightmage panty and then delete the parts I don't need, or is there a better way?

36 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Thank you so, so much!

One question:  what's the best way to get one of your DongXL, etc. into a project.  Should I just "add project" and add one of your outfits, like the lightmage panty and then delete the parts I don't need, or is there a better way?

Yup, I haven't released them separately or anything. I guess you could delete all the bits you don't need and save the result as a new project for a base to use in future conversions. If and when you do release your stuff, remember to credit ItalianDragon whose schlong model I rather inexpertly enlarged to create the XL, XLL and XLLL versions :P

12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yup, I haven't released them separately or anything. I guess you could delete all the bits you don't need and save the result as a new project for a base to use in future conversions. If and when you do release your stuff, remember to credit ItalianDragon whose schlong model I rather inexpertly enlarged to create the XL, XLL and XLLL versions :P

Will do.  When you said earlier "delete all of Cosio's labia related sliders" do you mean disable the sliders in the Bones menu in outfit studio or just delete the weighting of those bones on the schlong and panties?  That is the only confusing part for me as of now.

Just now, tsnootch said:

Will do.  When you said earlier "delete all of Cosio's labia related sliders" do you mean disable the sliders in the Bones menu in outfit studio or just delete the weighting of those bones on the schlong and panties?  That is the only confusing part for me as of now.

I was strictly talking about sliders there, though you don't want the schlong to have vagina bones painted either. They are different things though. You probably don't want to delete them outright either. To clear a slider, have that slider selected and select "Clear Slider Data" in the Slider menu- the labia sliders I'm talking about have names like "Labia Puffiness", but there are a bunch of them so you need to be careful. Actually, if you're using one of my schlongs, you may notice the schlong still has some of those sliders. That's because I masked the vagina part and only cleared slider data from the cock and balls, etc. I may still have left some mistakes in, check all sliders closely. (You'll still want to remove anything vagina-related from any clothing, though.)

2 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

I was strictly talking about sliders there, though you don't want the schlong to have vagina bones painted either. They are different things though. You probably don't want to delete them outright either. To clear a slider, have that slider selected and select "Clear Slider Data" in the Slider menu- the labia sliders I'm talking about have names like "Labia Puffiness", but there are a bunch of them so you need to be careful. Actually, if you're using one of my schlongs, you may notice the schlong still has some of those sliders. That's because I masked the vagina part and only cleared slider data from the cock and balls, etc. I may still have left some mistakes in, check all sliders closely. (You'll still want to remove anything vagina-related from any clothing, though.)

Gotcha, thanks a million.

Hi, i just wonder if there are any mods that make vagina stretch as wide as the size of the sos. Because im using COISO on capable to make vagina stretch with medium or small size sos . Thanks you if you help me, it would make the whole game  realistic 

Also, i forgot to ask is there a specific way to prevent the sos from going through the body. 

10 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi, i just wonder if there are any mods that make vagina stretch as wide as the size of the sos. Because im using COISO on capable to make vagina stretch with medium or small size sos . Thanks you if you help me, it would make the whole game  realistic 

Also, i forgot to ask is there a specific way to prevent the sos from going through the body. 

There is: make your schlongs smaller. Sexlab animations are built around mashing two actors together and hoping their body shapes don't clip through each other too horribly and that their genitals are at least somewhat adequately aligned. There's no real way to detect whether penises are inside bodies and further manipulating them sadly. 

While futa characters with the sort of ludicrous dicks you see in most artwork look impressive, monster hogs don't exactly play nice in sex anims.