FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

56 minutes ago, GenMarshall said:

Looking through all this, I don't know where to even start to make my own futa character that has a muscular build (looking at the 7B bodyreplacer).

BodySlide with a muscular normal map is where you could start. The Demoniac texture installer can take care of the muscle texture. 

2 hours ago, iman08lol said:

Is their a way to just replace the player model with this one, without installing skyfem?

yes it is possible with some work (if your talking about player only), or you can just replace all female meshes with it for a bit less work.

I'm sorry, I tried looking through hundreds of pages of posts to no avail.  My Skyrim SE folder and my download backup got nuked.  Does anyone have the last working copy of "ERF - HighPoly Addon" for SE?  I see that Evil is working on a new one, but the one that he had up worked for me after a lot of fiddling.  I can't find an archived copy anywhere.  :(  Thank you for your time.

6 minutes ago, NicholasJMoore said:

I'm sorry, I tried looking through hundreds of pages of posts to no avail.  My Skyrim SE folder and my download backup got nuked.  Does anyone have the last working copy of "ERF - HighPoly Addon" for SE?  I see that Evil is working on a new one, but the one that he had up worked for me after a lot of fiddling.  I can't find an archived copy anywhere.  :(  Thank you for your time.

You can use the LE version of HighPoly Addon in SSE. That's the one Im using and works fine.

1 hour ago, NicholasJMoore said:

?

1 hour ago, NicholasJMoore said:

Great, thank you, I'll give it a go.

You can use Outfit Studio and convert it to CBBE SE with the "Convert SK CBBE to SSE CBBE" reference. It's a bit tricky though since the addon itself is also a reference;  you may need to load another random mesh, set it as the reference first, THEN load the conversion reference with the "merge existing sliders" option checked so you still have the original SOS sliders available. It took a bit of work but I got it working with most of the sliders for CBBE SE.

9 hours ago, AvAcyn said:

No CBBE futa mod for Special Edition atm right? ERF one got deleted somehow. Anyone can help me out? :'(

I don't recall ERF ever making a "normal" one, but the horse one is still there: 

I know ERF is currently working on a port of his original high-poly UNP schlong. I ported it myself for my own personal game and it came out alright, so I can share it with you if you like, but otherwise just keep an eye on this thread. I'm sure ERF will update with the new version soon.

Hi guys, noobs here i used to play skyrim on xbox 360 back in the day, and now i got my new gaming device so i'm thinking playing skyrim again with mod(this ofcource), so where do i start my and what kinds of mods do i need to get smooth graphics like u guys?

And i never use mod before so i don't know how heavy it is, i'm using lapto with i7, gtx1060m is it enough?

Thank you.

49 minutes ago, rickudomu said:

Hi guys, noobs here i used to play skyrim on xbox 360 back in the day, and now i got my new gaming device so i'm thinking playing skyrim again with mod(this ofcource), so where do i start my and what kinds of mods do i need to get smooth graphics like u guys?

And i never use mod before so i don't know how heavy it is, i'm using lapto with i7, gtx1060m is it enough?

Thank you.

if you want a good start to mod skyrim , the best spot is some guide like this one : 

follow all the step and you will get a correct modded skyrim , the last step will only be to adapt the game to your taste