FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

5 minutes ago, bigglebojiggle said:

Oh, thanks. You use any specific hdt or body type? The abs may not be thing but I like the look overall.

Leyenda allowz you to choose if you want abs, tanlines, etc... so i suggest taking a look. I use quite normal hdt bounce & jiggle, combined with floppySoS

I made a new clean installation from SSE and I can continue to work on my new Succubus Mod. 

Player Armor for CBBESE is already finished and have different wing options. 

You can summon a succubus if you don't want a follower. 

2 first person pics of my last "testing" session: 

20190617221023_1.jpg.bebf281147214e414fd818ae6cf1ff82.jpg

20190617221029_1.jpg.d426f45be61fca50684bfdcd2f9d7534.jpg

5 hours ago, MasterZeigh said:

How should i patch CBBE girls with shlongs that are the same color as my skin? I patched my members with this, but it did nothing. Also a lot male animations are used in the framework while non of the participants are male.

You can edit the malegenitalsf_1.dds file in paint.net and tweak it slightly to get the color to match. And surely if you have a girl with a schlong you want a male animation?

Oh, and while I am here, do any of you know of a decent, functioning Futa follower for Skyrim SE please? I have the Succubus one, and Nabu.

I've identified "Prisoner". I'm really looking for another "Kalena Rios" type.

I searched through this thread and a couple of others, but I may have missed something.

Thanks for any suggestions!  ?

6 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

What mod did you use for the cumshot and how did it look so realistic? 

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

I'd love to know too. These are astonishing. Thanks!

It looks like SL: Cumshot, as there are options in the MCM menu to change the way ejaculations are displayed. ("Drop Objects" or "particles" seems to be my best guess.)

EDIT: some of Billyys anims come with cum effects so that could also be it.

On 6/11/2019 at 2:42 PM, shidoni said:

Leyenda allowz you to choose if you want abs, tanlines, etc... so i suggest taking a look. I use quite normal hdt bounce & jiggle, combined with floppySoS

Oh, did you way what the body type was? Or is a personal one? I know some people make some specifically for themselves, it looks really nice.