FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

14 hours ago, Jent456 said:

Thanks for the upload but I can't get the all the textures to work. The model and penis textures show up but the ball textures won't show. All I get is a broken red and black texture for the balls. I have all the required textures you listed. Did I not install it correctly?

I think I know what's up, are you using electra's secret to use my mod? Try using unp addon instead, just make a backup first. 

On 5/4/2019 at 9:39 AM, Narrenlord said:

Could you explain how i get one of those Condoms in the game or do i have too use Consol commands?

that's not a mod, it's just a replacer,

you need to install SOS - Equipable Schlong and then build it with bodyslide,

that will replace the equipable penis with a penis with condom,

search for equipable schlong in console or use the mod AddItemMenu.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:41 PM, EvilReFlex said:

Thought I have deleted the female hotdog mesh with one of the last skyrim resets.

I found it on my backup hdd and have re-added it to skyrim:

Screenshot100428.thumb.jpg.b99467646198853c5987b1b03d6ad429.jpg

Know I'm consider to make my favorite dunmer player as a futanari follower. (Or release the new schlong as sos addon)

That would be dope to have as a futa follower

Hey guys,

currently I have everything working perfectly. I have the UNP body and obviously both SOS and the UNP addon. However I'd really like to use the double dick but I have absolutely no clue how to make mods myself. I'd love to have it available as an additional option. So if someone could send a file that works or tell me how to add it myself, that'd be awesome. Thanks to everyone who contributed to all these SOS addons!

This is a character I've just recently created. I'll have to use an armor or robe that can properly show off the curves and tattoos. While I'm here, I'd like to hopefully get some help. I'm using Skyrim SE, Schlongs of Skyrim SE, and ERF High Poly SoS Futanari AddOn + BodySlide. No matter what I've tried through BodySlide or CBBE Morphs in RaceMenu, there's always a noticeable seam in the textures. I'm using the default CBBE SE textures and the SE version of the futanari cock which is made to match default CBBE SE textures out of the box. Yet the part that connects to and blends with the groin is always just a bit too dark or light to match the skin, depending on if the skin color itself is light or dark.

So I'm wondering if there's any slider settings folks using it have set for their preset to try and best eliminate seams, because I have to hide them with camera angles...

ScreenShot144.png

32 minutes ago, bob223355 said:

Is there a list of futa mods that work with the SE version?

I've done some searching but things are a bit muddled and I only have around 2hours a week to work on my game.

Thanks for any help!

So far, I'd say everything, so long as one saves the plug-in inside of CreationKit64 and optimize and meshes and textures whenever needed.

48 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

What about mods that use SKSE functionality? Wouldn't their coding need to be adjusted for SKSE64?

There aren't any Futa mods which require any separate SKSE functions that I've seen thus far. They are all just add-ons for frameworks, quest mods dependent upon said frameworks (such as Amorous Adventures which skews heavily towards a futa protagonist) clothing and accessories. 

Hi everyone! I just wanted to show off so me futa characters I have made and see what people think. 
(sorry about my terrible screen shots, graphics card is terrible) 

The black hair one is my main character, basically. 

ScreenShot15.png.ece9fc541fab4a5ca778d7f0a4799eb2.png

1916420622_forpost1.png.448bdef98905761672923ff04b631ada.png1979248378_post2.png.8cacc21c3d04c873dce16b4adefa2c3e.png
2 hours ago, bunnions said:

Hi everyone! I just wanted to show off so me futa characters I have made and see what people think. 
(sorry about my terrible screen shots, graphics card is terrible) 

The black hair one is my main character, basically. 

ScreenShot15.png.ece9fc541fab4a5ca778d7f0a4799eb2.png

Reveal hidden contents

1916420622_forpost1.png.448bdef98905761672923ff04b631ada.png1979248378_post2.png.8cacc21c3d04c873dce16b4adefa2c3e.png

Wonderful Pictures :D

to anyone out there who may be able to help ..... i have the DOUJIN NAUGHTY BOOKS mod and am in the middle of redoing them all with images of futa ingame .... was hoping that someone could edit the esp file so that instead of having them all in one container inside breezehome they could be found on the loot level list ... if anyone could help .... or if thats not allowed let me know either way ... if it is allowed i would post the final result here for downloading as a companion mod to the card collector textures i did

thanks in advance90.jpg.d47bac3377b8db6f4995758bf7cf793c.jpg