FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 6/19/2016 at 5:52 PM, Ynsien said:

Hi! I tried this schlong in game and it worked nice :)  but after some time I realised  that I didn't want to use this version anymore. But now I can't delete it from my game for some reason. I've deleted the files I built in bodyslide and also deleted the mod from MO, but for some reason, my futa follower keeps equipping the foreskin version instead of the normal UNP schlong for females version. Any idea why I can't delete it? or how to properly uninstall this? 

Any help appreciated!

On 7/6/2019 at 12:09 AM, kuru said:

I'll try to help

I didn't understand your first question about physics, but I can help you with the rest.

Textures are feminine beast race. Looks like it's slightly edited by the OP

The SOS piercings can be found here

For the digitigrade feet and edited head, this mod

Bonus digitigrade feet for argonians in here

I think that's everything, for the body preset you're gonna have to ask him for it.

Thank you and i meant like making the dick/cock/penis move and breasts.

Question.  I can't use anything but Vanilla SOS Full for females if I want it's collision to work with CosioHD.  Ideally I'd like to use EvilReflex High Poly but I can't seem to get these two mods to talk to each other.  Is there something that I'm missing?

15 hours ago, Skadithrax said:

Question.  I can't use anything but Vanilla SOS Full for females if I want it's collision to work with CosioHD.  Ideally I'd like to use EvilReflex High Poly but I can't seem to get these two mods to talk to each other.  Is there something that I'm missing?

You're gonna need to edit the meshes in nifskope to "copy over" the required info to make it collision compatible. Unfortunately it's been a while since I've done "dirty edits" like that, but at least it should lead you in the right direction to start googling that stuff. I don't recall it was very hard to figure out/do the first time I attempted it. good luck!

On 7/10/2019 at 5:00 AM, midnightwho said:

Thank you and i meant like making the dick/cock/penis move and breasts.

Oh, I just assumed you'd probably know that information since you're replying to this thread.

for general physics you'd need any physics enabled body/skeleton combo and a physics mod. For starters I suggest you just goo for one of these "all-in-one" packs that have most requirements already packed inside. Atleast you can wrap your head around it and can tinker and change things later. You can try this one, or any other pack you find on this website.

If you want your girls to have dicks, you'd want UNP SOS, and if you want them to rock around, you'd want Floppy SOS.

Keep in mind floppy sos is an old mod, and doesn't play nice with lots of new "physics" mods. I suggest placing it at the very bottom of your load order if it's giving you trouble. If it's still causing you trouble, make sure it overwrites all other mods (temporary solution, it's not recommended in general though since it's an old mod) in mod organizer,

Oh, and all these mods are for the original Skyrim, if you're playing the Special Editions, you're gonna have to find the SSE version of them (shouldn't be hard, they're all available on this website). 

I strongly recommend readying the first post of this thread, it explains the basics!

20 minutes ago, Apal said:

She's back !

1731421196_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.18d1d386749c92732465055ac478f854.gif

Finally transferred Ahnassi into Special Edition.

Hide contents

174184505_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_07.12-04_25_58_88.png.61e5b25074d40c0859195de036588fe6.png

1719263461_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.aede96687a73fc6196b91fcb35efae97.gif

PS : which bottom do you prefer ?

Reveal hidden contents

2101666055_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_07.11-14_03_14_09.png.2b863899f80feadd3e2f975e4865835b.png1034467513_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_07.11-14_03_38_66.png.d7da4efd4cfdcd7b3dea1e7f62aea840.png1725336304_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_07.11-14_03.54_07.png.e9f0b60fe1d53343ec355b814f1721b3.png

i like the trim on #1 because it's nice and thick, but #2 has the perfect amount of ass. also, where did you get the bottom? any chance we can get it or something similar with a bulge, and with cosio support?

On 7/10/2019 at 11:39 PM, Skadithrax said:

I've been using both the entire time, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

On 7/12/2019 at 7:16 AM, Cobraofficer11 said:

i like the trim on #1 because it's nice and thick, but #2 has the perfect amount of ass. also, where did you get the bottom? any chance we can get it or something similar with a bulge, and with cosio support?

#2 and 3 are home made quick n' dirty work based on CBBE body for SSE ; the first one is retextured oldrim CBBE undies panties.

Underwear.rar

Here for them, the esp is quite simple, so it should work on SSE and Oldrim aswell. Don't forget to use bodyslide.

I don't upload on platforms because it uses caliente's textures.

EDIT : Completely forgot to add the ground model to the archive.

7 hours ago, Apal said:

#2 and 3 are home made quick n' dirty work based on CBBE body for SSE ; the first one is retextured oldrim CBBE undies panties.

Underwear.7z 4.07 MB · 11 downloads

Here for them, the esp is quite simple, so it should work on SSE and Oldrim aswell. Don't forget to use bodyslide.

I don't upload on platforms because it uses caliente's textures.

thanks for sharing...i'm going to cosio convert and try in game. wonder if they will work with the bulge mod i dl'ed? edit...outfit studio says the nif version does not match target game. looks like i need to get it loaded in blender which is alot of work. perhaps this next week i will learn how to properly load nifs into blender, and export them back for LE use.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, kuru said:

Oh, I just assumed you'd probably know that information since you're replying to this thread.

for general physics you'd need any physics enabled body/skeleton combo and a physics mod. For starters I suggest you just goo for one of these "all-in-one" packs that have most requirements already packed inside. Atleast you can wrap your head around it and can tinker and change things later. You can try this one, or any other pack you find on this website.

If you want your girls to have dicks, you'd want UNP SOS, and if you want them to rock around, you'd want Floppy SOS.

Keep in mind floppy sos is an old mod, and doesn't play nice with lots of new "physics" mods. I suggest placing it at the very bottom of your load order if it's giving you trouble. If it's still causing you trouble, make sure it overwrites all other mods (temporary solution, it's not recommended in general though since it's an old mod) in mod organizer,

Oh, and all these mods are for the original Skyrim, if you're playing the Special Editions, you're gonna have to find the SSE version of them (shouldn't be hard, they're all available on this website). 

I strongly recommend readying the first post of this thread, it explains the basics!

Thank you so much. i normally use CBBE sadly, but this might sway me to UNP. your khajiit just looks so good!

11 hours ago, midnightwho said:

Thank you so much. i normally use CBBE sadly, but this might sway me to UNP. your khajiit just looks so good!

No problem. You can use UNP SOS with a CBBE body if you wish btw, you don't have to change your mods. You can even download CBBE textures from here (there are more options in the first post of this thread). Also all the mods I linked in the previous reply like the Khajiit textures have CBBE variants of them.

Btw some clarification;, for Floppy sos, you want to place it at the top of your mod list in Mod Organizer, making sure everything else overwrites it. if it gives you trouble, place the esp lower in the order (the files themselves should still be overwritten by everything else on the left side in M. Organizer).

10 hours ago, kuru said:

No problem. You can use UNP SOS with a CBBE body if you wish btw, you don't have to change your mods. You can even download CBBE textures from here (there are more options in the first post of this thread). Also all the mods I linked in the previous reply like the Khajiit textures have CBBE variants of them.

Btw some clarification;, for Floppy sos, you want to place it at the top of your mod list in Mod Organizer, making sure everything else overwrites it. if it gives you trouble, place the esp lower in the order (the files themselves should still be overwritten by everything else on the left side in M. Organizer).

Really? i didnt know about that, Awesome! thank you. and i should get mod organizer. im still using nexus lol. it works but M.O. would be better, i just dotn wanna go through making them all work again.

5 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Um, i am just wondering between all in one animated pussy and clams of skyrims which one should i use? Thanks. 

Try them and see what you like most! It's all personal taste. Setup different profiles in Mod Organizer for each setup and test them separately. Both have their unique "features" (e.g. certain collision detections) that you might prefer one over the other.

That's what I do, I have one profile for screenshottry, and for gameplay, each have a different body installed.

3 hours ago, kuru said:

Try them and see what you like most! It's all personal taste. Setup different profiles in Mod Organizer for each setup and test them separately. Both have their unique "features" (e.g. certain collision detections) that you might prefer one over the other.

That's what I do, I have one profile for screenshottry, and for gameplay, each have a different body installed.

Thanks for telling me that. Just want to know which one you use for gameplay. The reason why i even asked because when i have animation with futa the sos doesnt make the vaginal open at all