FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

22 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

And you also make texture patches for UNP?

Don't know.

I'm still new in texturing. The only way I know to create seamless textures is to bake textures in a blender. But it is unstable and requires a lot of work in Photoshop or Gimp after baking.

So many amazing new characters here, loving these different colour combinations on skin and hairstyles you guys are going with.

Managed to finally find some time to reinstall and fix my skyrim mods.

Time to start wasting time modding my game again.back.png.496a691404dc38b273b3662edd91d516.png

17 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Don't know.

I'm still new in texturing. The only way I know to create seamless textures is to bake textures in a blender. But it is unstable and requires a lot of work in Photoshop or Gimp after baking.

I found a new, easier way with Blender. 

Using texture baking in combination with texture paint. 

I could make a video. (but without audio or maybe german... my spoken english is worse than my written one) 

Or I could make a text tutorial with images. 

On 5/7/2019 at 2:52 AM, between3and26characters said:

that's not a mod, it's just a replacer,

you need to install SOS - Equipable Schlong and then build it with bodyslide,

that will replace the equipable penis with a penis with condom,

search for equipable schlong in console or use the mod AddItemMenu.

i had the file in .rar id i put it data fold inside the same folders of .rar, but inside bodyslide i can't find sos or any condom reference. i use the equipable schlong version

hi, it's been awhile since i mod something in Skyrim,

for all people that asking me about the condom,

I'm still using old versions of everything and maybe Bodyslide changed something and it don't show anymore, i don't know, I'll see.

this condom have some weird clipping, I'll update it with a better version... when i remember how to do it ?, it's gonna take a time do remake again,

stay safe until there ?

6 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

My still unnamed new succubus follower:

20190609184048_1.jpg.a0e2e27ac88698cad1fd46092ebf88a3.jpg

There are several cool names for demon girls: Boruta, Briznessa, Bushyasta, Culsu, Daeva, Dajjal, Drurguzeth, Fyrelona, Gaki, Iphiseli, Iphiseth, Jigthamith, Kokabiel, Kathalsa, Lamashtu, Ljubi, Foraii, Naamah, Preta, Roxara, Sitri, Xalthia, Xisyph, Xisaya

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theological_demons

https://www.demonicpedia.com/demons/list-of-female-demon-names/

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/succubus-names.php

On 6/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, Niseka said:

What body type is that? Looks nice!

Anyway, I have a question. I found that I can connect a floppysos xml to a schlong with nifskope and get the full floppy effect. I tried to edit it so that its only the scrotum that's affected, but it falls into the ground when I load. Is there an xml that works for just having jiggling on the scrotum? I like Floppy Sos, but due to some recent issues (on my end), I kind of don't want to install it right now.