FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Talons are the sharp, hooked claw at the end of a bird's toe which would be the correct term to use for the dragons feet since they are sharp hooked claws.

can you explain what chevalierx said too? :)

'sos not move , but when i use spell , it have strong moving and clip , also my belly is deformted in no sex or floppy spell'

Probably means dick (SOS) doesn't move but when they use the spell it moves a lot and also clips with something also looks like they have problems with a deformed belly (HDT cause or skeleton issue would be my guess) when not having sex and when using floppy spell.

It could be that english isn't their native tongue and they are using a machine translator which don't ever really translate that great but you can usually get the gist of what a person is saying most of the time or they could just not know how to word it.

Talons are the sharp, hooked claw at the end of a bird's toe which would be the correct term to use for the dragons feet since they are sharp hooked claws.

can you explain what chevalierx said too? :)

'sos not move , but when i use spell , it have strong moving and clip , also my belly is deformted in no sex or floppy spell'

He probably means that SoS does not move however when he/she uses floppy spell it moves but the floppyness is too strong and clips alot, also his belly is deformed (likely HDT or skeleton issue).

You can understand the gist of it :)

I need those talons in my life. Mind sharing how you got them?

omg, I think i'm not in the english today

'talons', are you referring to the dragon feet?

if is, is Clawed feet WIP modders resource by jim

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7642/?

Alright. Thank you. Now I'm one step closer to perfecting my character. And sorry about the bad english. It's not my native language so I'm not perfect at it.

thank very much lol

-i use xpms the last 3.77

-all hdt staff work fine but floppyness is too strong and clips alot, also his belly is deformed (like effect i want but without sex  pic 1 left)

Sans_titre.jpg

I actually know this problem. I had the exact same issue last time I tried to set up female SoS for collision. I'll admit I gave up because of it, so I have no solution but I can describe it. What they're talking about is every time SoS is equipped it distorts the belly collision directly above where it attaches. The erroneous collision causes the belly to either bulge outward or pushed inward, never really being at a normal "rest" state.

thank very much lol

-all hdt staff work fine but floppyness is too strong and clips alot, also his belly is deformed (like effect i want but without sex  pic 1 left)

Sans_titre.jpg

I think I understand what you said

because it is a futanari, the penis is colliding with the own belly

I changed some values of the NPC / HDT Belly in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

and now only have collision if the penis is very close to the belly

post-648725-0-59182000-1456871781_thumb.jpgpost-648725-0-68414000-1456871822_thumb.jpgpost-648725-0-79231800-1456871859_thumb.jpg

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

The folks in the Femboy race thread would definitely like to see this. 

That was the thread I was asking about. *Rebookmarked* While the thread itself isn't dead, I was right about the mod going nowhere. :T

I changed some values of the NPC / HDT Belly in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Yooo, I finally got belly collision working myself last week and this problem hadn't even crossed my mind!
I'm gonna test my own set up first, but thanks for posting this! :D

thank very much lol

Sans_titre.jpg

attachicon.giffloppy.jpgattachicon.gifsosballs.jpgattachicon.gifsosballs2.jpg

thank you but without equiped sos i have this problem ( woman version or futanari )

Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

Futacollage1.jpg

I'd love to see a The Dreanie and Succubus as followers Findri.  Along with those wonderful textures.

Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

Futacollage1.jpg

I'd love to see a The Dreanie and Succubus as followers Findri.  Along with those wonderful textures.

+100000000000000000000000000000000

thank very much lol

Sans_titre.jpg

thank you but without equiped sos i have this problem ( woman version or futanari )

what problem? do you still have the problem that you drew?

can you take a screenshot in game and upload your hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

thank very much lol

Sans_titre.jpg

what problem? do you still have the problem that you drew?

can you take a screenshot in game and upload your hdtPhysicsExtensions.log

it work now thank you ^^

Guys anyone can tell me how to make textures fit the skin color?

I am using Demoniacs Mod  for textures CBBE/Glossy/FSC and Muscular options.

EDIT: I want to make a Evils SoS Penis fit Demoniac's Textures :(

Demoniac combines existing work - it's not a new set of textures, but a conjunction of several others.

For your setup you need the SOS texture patch that fits the actual combo of Demoniac you actually install.

If you go for FSC + X, take the FSC texture; if you go for Real Girls with SG head, go for Real Girl texture patch etc.

This is probably a commonly asked question, or a flat out dumb one, but I'm recently getting back into modding after a yearish away.

When dealing with SoS, Bodyslide, Body scaling nodes (pregnancy, etc), and HDT, is CBBE or UNPB prefered? It used to be either or, nothing matters.

However, between HDT and Bodyslide, there seems to be a significantly larger CBBE portion, while a good chunk of the futa mods support unp or both.

Is there a new/recent guide to which is better to use, and how to go about installing + configuring the needed files?

EDIT: Just to be clear, I've currently got UNPB installed, with HDT mostly working. However, it seems like none of the Bodyslide nor Body Scaling nodes work.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I've currently got UNPB installed, with HDT mostly working. However, it seems like none of the Bodyslide nor Body Scaling nodes work.

Get rid of it. Install bodyslide, create a UUNP mesh (like UUNPB - comparable look, yet designed for HDT effects), then get EvilReflex's equipable schlong, create a mesh fitting to the body you just created (yes, a schlong for UUNPB) - all via Bodyslide.

That should create a seamless piece of virtual fun for you. Easy to achieve, no big knowledge needed. Only a little (!) tinkering.

. . .

Now I have a question to the community:

-> we have HDT boobs, bellies and butts

-> we have HDT schlongs

-> and we have HDT vaginas

All for bodyslide. But why don't we have a shemale preset for bodyslide, using all those resources? I mean, that fantasy shemale with big boobs, a monstrous schlong and yet a working vagina should be creatable by bodyslide, or am I wrong?

Forgive my noobishness - but you know that feeling when you have a question that seems idiotic to ask... it just won't disappear.