FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hey all. I just installed B3lisario's UNP addon for SOS but I can't seem to get it working properly on my character. 

When I go into the Player / NPC Settings tab of SOS in the MCM menus, I can see NPC settings for males but no settings for my female PC or female NPCs. Under the PC section it says "no SOS compatible skeleton," even though I have the latest UNP addon and all of its prerequisites.

Sometimes I can get it to appear on my character by messing around with the NPC values in the UNP addon section of SOS, but it doesn't stick and I can't adjust anything.

Can anyone help?

Is there currently a mod that adds bulges to armours? I've just been zapping the crotch region off where possible, but I'd like to have just a tiny bit more modesty in my game. So does any body know of a mod that does this or would considers working on one? Preferably one that has HDT on that bulge, maybe affected by SOS schlong size? I'm obviously a novice, but it doesn't seem like too tall of an order.

Hi there friends of the futa content,

i have a question (maybe 2) and i am sure you folks can help me out.

I am searching for a way to change or setup the gender of an actor in the game, npc or pc. Atm, in my game, SexLab just recognize the gender of an actor and plays a selected animation. That´s not a problem, since MF, MM, FF, FFM, MMF animations are playing fine. My problem is, that actors, female exspecially with a schlong still counts as a female character.

In Sexlab unfortunally there is no option to manage such things. Only a "force gender animation" setup is possible, which means, i can choose for example, FF use FM animations or FF only animations.

Not a big deal, but if two females getting to business, the strapon setting kicks in. And whatever i have installed, it is used.

In the end a female futa character, which is the "male" part in a MF Animation now gets a strapon equiped through Sexlab and has the schlong/horsecock and the strapon. That´s not what i was trying to achive. :(

Maybe with a console command? Or is there a little mod to change the gender to prevent Sexlab to enquip a strapon on a futa charakter?

Thanks for your help. :)

tumblr_inline_o2khct2tkB1sgt3hq_500.gif

This was a very mooshy futa induced love video I had uploaded starring my OC and her plump booty wife pounding each other on lover's day. Feel free to click the links to watch the videos through either means.

tumblr_inline_o2m6nsGArQ1sgt3hq_540.png

HERE

tumblr_inline_o2m84bILOH1sgt3hq_540.png

HERE

Holy fuck! Your characters are perfectly aligned! How did you do that?

Maybe I just have my priorities mixed up, but that was the icing on the cake of a really great video.

SL Gender Change allows you to change the gender of targeted NPCs https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Also check if you have "Females use Strapons" unchecked in SL.

Ahh..cool!

That sounds interresting. Thank you, Vivi. :)

If you want a larger package with extra features, I recommend you the combination of simply just the latest SexLab framework and SexLab cumshot. Cum shot gives orgasm's a modelled animation and also give you the target other npc to change gender feature by going to its mcm menu and turning them into transgendered (SexLab also recognizes this and treats them as males. So if you're thinking of bumping it up, you can skip SL gender change (as it is inferior in a way already) and just use SexLab cumshot

SL Gender Change allows you to change the gender of targeted NPCs https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Also check if you have "Females use Strapons" unchecked in SL.

Ahh..cool!

That sounds interresting. Thank you, Vivi. :)

If you want a larger package with extra features, I recommend you the combination of simply just the latest SexLab framework and SexLab cumshot. Cum shot gives orgasm's a modelled animation and also give you the target other npc to change gender feature by going to its mcm menu and turning them into transgendered (SexLab also recognizes this and treats them as males. So if you're thinking of bumping it up, you can skip SL gender change (as it is inferior in a way already) and just use SexLab cumshot

Well its partly up to mod makers to support the Sexlab's gender option to treat them as another gender instead of the papyrus gender. Sexlab Arousal Redux will always play female masturbation if you use that over Sexlab Matchmaker to masturbate.

Anyway to get Futa to work while using the SAM addon instead of SoS ?

It seems that all the futa mods I can find requires SoS.

Surprisingly the horse cock for SoS doesnt actually require SoS (and works just fine with the racemenu genitals sliders) but Im looking for a regular looking schlong.

EDIT:

Seems the equipable schlong by Belisario works just fine without SoS actually installed. Sweet!

Some screenshots I took today, nothing too high quality as my computer isn't the best.

Feel free to use any of them in that load screen mod if you'd like, looking forward to it.

Just curious did you use a mod or nifskope to get the oily skin effect for the penis?

Some screenshots I took today, nothing too high quality as my computer isn't the best.

Feel free to use any of them in that load screen mod if you'd like, looking forward to it.

Just curious did you use a mod or nifskope to get the oily skin effect for the penis?

Nifskope, glossiness at 2000.0000 and specular at 20.0000

I do the same, but I prefer 600/30. And I've never been able to find a femalehead.nif to do it on like how it is in your pictures? Is that from Citrus or something?

Really hot, by the way.

I do the same, but I prefer 600/30. And I've never been able to find a femalehead.nif to do it on like how it is in your pictures? Is that from Citrus or something?

Really hot, by the way.

You could try using BSAopt and unpacking it from the Skyrim - Meshes.bsa I'm pretty sure that'd work just fine.

Hey guys and gals, there was a futa/trap race being worked on somewhere in these forums, but I can't seem to find it again. Did anything ever come of it, or was it abandoned? I can't believe I didn't bookmark it, but I'd sworn I'd at least followed it... Apparently not though. ^^; If I remember correctly, they were basing it on the old males-with-female-meshes tactic and vice-versa, so the armors would still equip as normal. It seems like no one ever sees that one through unfortunately, myself included. :P

I'm trying to figure out how to turn female followers into futa. I already installed equippable scholngs. I mostly use CBBE, and it appears they are for uunp for I don't know how compatible it will be. Is there anything else I need to install to make everything work correctly?

I'm trying to figure out how to turn female followers into futa. I already installed equippable scholngs. I mostly use CBBE, and it appears they are for uunp for I don't know how compatible it will be. Is there anything else I need to install to make everything work correctly?

The SOS Schlong for Females - UNP mod is for UNP by itself, but there are a few other mods that make it work with CBBE.

Textures - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

Meshes - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54668-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/

This can be used with Bodyslide to generate the _0 and _1 .nif files which should make it seamless when used with a seamless texture from the above mod.

With the UNP addon linked above, you can make your followers have a schlong through the MCM menu - just have them targeted(i.e you see Talk and their name), and in the Player/NPC submenu of SOS, on the right you should see the follower's name, and if they currently have a schlong or not. If not, you can select one, so long as it works with the follower's gender.

Also some screenshots....

post-62699-0-87015700-1456275516_thumb.png

First shots of Nela that are not just killcam shots. Probably will take more after the Hall is restored, though maybe more before that. I'm going to wish there was more time to hang around the Ancient Falmer statue to take screenshots. Not sure if I can go back there after.

post-62699-0-87222400-1456275565_thumb.png

post-62699-0-19628300-1456275577_thumb.png

If you were refering on how to turn a female follower ingame into a futa-lady, try out "immersive gender change". Small, no big options - works like a charm.