FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Guest Donegan

@Myuhinny Thank you for sharing you nif files, that dragon and chaurus dick is awesome.

@Zazelim That thong looks very nice.

Some random.

Solo

e9yPYRYE.jpgY3AmkWuI.jpgrO6qzfu4.jpgHs5EKbjA.jpgOAnN7et3.jpgBpT4YKVD.jpg

Some old Pictures

x9GRxQd.pngeY0TMNx.png9lyFUsE.png0vps7ww.pngGSfMd3A.pngvUHBvat.pngiTrarEd.png5XYkZ8M.pngck9GE7J.pngiPcAc2S.pngww6r3Dg.jpgcEGqM1R.pngVb7kEC1.png9uwipNd.pngZwoQgRV.pngpwP7AAM.pngtejPrDW.pngwd7o8I5.pngocpHxD4.pngTK2moOq.pnghfeeH3L.pngTe1E1wq.png

Will you reupload your old gallery?

Actually my HDD went dead on me last year and it had all my old images, and a couple of months ago the image hosting site (minus.com) i was using deleted or lost almost all of the images i uploaded which were more than 1000 by the way.

I downloaded back the remaining images from the site before they will also get deleted. I 'm uploading the old ones(the ones i was able to get) to the new image hosting site. Sadly The images of my mod ZGGB-R and R2 images are all lost. I was only able to get the images of my mod ZGGB CHML which are not even in 50s.

So i am really sorry because i can't full fill you request but I will add the link new gallery links to my signature as soon as i upload all the old images i saved.

@Seline

Your welcome.

Been trying to get another thing to work but it seems mesh rigger doesn't add or doesn't want to add a BSDismemberSkinInstance/NiSkinInstance which sucks as I have 2 that I think would of looked cool. Maybe I'm not selecting something right.Wonder if you can add it in with outfit studio?

Warning tentacles dick huggers boob huggers and a few other huggers underneath the spoiler tag.

post-25667-0-88891600-1454995537_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-68811900-1454995567_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-47485000-1454995583_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-39930200-1454995603_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-26692900-1454995619_thumb.jpg

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

attachicon.gifhdtm.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

attachicon.giffloppysos_schlong.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_0.nifattachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1.nif

attachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_0.nifattachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

I'll link this on the front page so it doesn't get buried. Have a short description/title you'd prefer? eg. 'Edited XMLs for Floppy SOS' ?

Also, could someone reiterate why I'm not able to see certain screenshots? I remember seeing a post with a fix, but I don't remember the domain so I can't look it up. Clicking/r-clicking the links just make a blank image popup w/ no options.

That title is fine.

Hey endgameaddiction,

I'm making a loading screen mod which will be featuring skyrim screenshots, can i get your permission to use some of your screenshots in it?  I usually PM people this question but for some reason i'm not able to PM you.

Thanks,

That acc says "Disabled" for some reason ohmy.png

Hey endgameaddiction,

I'm making a loading screen mod which will be featuring skyrim screenshots, can i get your permission to use some of your screenshots in it?  I usually PM people this question but for some reason i'm not able to PM you.

Thanks,

That acc says "Disabled" for some reason ohmy.png

:( that's sad, I hope that's an error, in any case i did just stumble across the below message so I should be able to use the screenshots

Feel free to use any images of mine if you wish. I don't mind.

Here's a new one from a few hours ago.

BX87aspv.jpg

Guest Donegan

Going to take some shots in Apocrypha next. Just waiting to finish Unearthed, pretty much literally since sleeping is a bit of a hassle at this point.

attachicon.gifSwim.png

attachicon.gifBed1.png

attachicon.gifBed2.png

attachicon.gifFloorpose.png

hmm, she can wait in my room if she wants

@Zaselim Okay, I love your pics and videos. Reminds me girls like Eva Andressa, juju salimeni and Anastasiya Kvitko

@Myuhinny your last post reminded me this video: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/14798/tentacle-suck-test1

Is there any mod like the Estrus Chaurus only for futa? I mean, machines like this.

USA-Olympic-Babe-by-Dmitrys.jpgJamesAB-308025-a61_-_Machine.pngMachines_milking_futanari_cocks_cum_07.jtumblr_mkncq9xKKl1rx3cd7o1_500.jpg

@Seline

Not that I know of I don't think I have seen anything estrus like for futas. I fixed the double picture so now that is fixed and actually loads up fine now.

Here is also another way to get items into one nif that I forgot about and that is using a skeleton instead. Grab a copy of your players skeleton nif. Load it up right click skeleton.nif and go to transform - edit change name to Scene Root. Next still in the same line go to the BSFadeNode double click it and change it's name to NiNode now save as. The skeleton you use should have most nodes already in or just make sure that it is a newer one. Next load other nif up right click item you want to add to the other nif and go to block - copy branch then load and click on the skeleton nif right click scene root go to block - paste branch then save as and repeat for each item. Once everything is in the nif and saved click *spells* *optimize* *remove bogus nodes* this will delete out all of the extra shit that is left over from the skeleton that you don't want to leave in a nif and isn't attached to anything and does nothing but add to the size of the nif. Oddball nodes like creature nodes will still have to be manually added and then renamed.

If there isn't a BSDismemberSkinInstance or NiSkinInstance for a piece don't waste time on it as mesh rigger doesn't seem  to be able to handle them or be able to add them to the nifs.

@Seline

Looks great.

That one is being caused by incorrect slot selection in the CK I just noticed in the bear mesh that it has 2 partitions one is set for spb 32 body but the other one is set to spb 52 mod pelvis secondary so either both need to be changed to spb 32 in the nif or the slot selection in the CK has to changed to match the nifs slots if the slots in the nif and the slots in the CK do not match it can cause this problem. I still have the file in my upload folder I'll change the slots and replace the one that is up with a new one with the slots turned to spb 32 body.

post-25667-0-64437300-1455068517_thumb.jpg

*Edit bear one has been replaced with the new one with slots now both set to spb 32 body.

Found a outfit to mess around with and added the horse dick to it bulged out the front. I did different versions to look like different states of arousal. I also made copies of the nifs after sending them through mesh rigger placed one set in the game folder the other set I added weighted to the last part of their names then threw them into outfit studio and removed the breast weight painting from them. The reason for the copies is that outfit studio tends to mess up other weight painting for other parts of stuff that has been run through mesh rigger.

I placed the new versions into the game folder and loaded them into nifskope and copied the non weighted horse cocks and replaced the weighted ones with the new non weighted. Reason for this is because how I have the horse cocks placed at with the weight painting removed from them they won't bounce be flat and nasty looking. Instead now they look hard and ridged and when the player goes up and down the breast now look like they are stroking the horse cock. She can pretty much pleasure herself all by herself now no hands needed. Look MA no hands!!

post-25667-0-11287700-1455149280_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-60651500-1455149294_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-43269300-1455149308_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-75952300-1455149319_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-11284500-1455149369_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-64101000-1455149403_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-07663400-1455149442_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-92060500-1455149511_thumb.jpg

how did you make my corruption of champions character?

I’ve managed to sneak into the portal at the mountains. There is extraordinary stuff that can transform you!