FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hi guys. Is there a way to use SAM only for males and continue using SoS addons only for futas and custom races?

Ā 

Hm, just taking guesses here, but if you delete the male files (textures, meshes), then the SOS bsa files got nothing to execute, and the SAM files stay untouched. Since SAM schlongs are also from Vektorplus, the missing files from SOS (textures, meshes) might not even be missed by the female SOS set you intend to use, because ingame the files are available, since they come from SAM.

Ā 

Yes, that's just me, the noob, having an idea. If it doesn't CTD, and the men of Skyrim still manage to get their SAM schlongs up... who knows, might work.

@GodSmack

Ā 

You're Welcome.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

NE8tZzPR.jpg

Ā 

Double Trouble

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Did you modify the gloss on your body mesh, or is this just a wet specular with a certain ENB? Ā If it's gloss/specular settings in your mesh, do you mind sharing the values?

Ā 

Ā 

The body textures (including the gloss) is from this mod.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks! Ā I can't believe I never saw this texture before. Ā I saw it on Nexus this morning (before reading your reply) and thought, "I bet that was the texture!"

Guest Donegan

I didn't know that we can use SAM for females, I am using SAM for males and SOS for females.

Yes, thats what I trying to say. How should I install the mods to work together?Ā 

Just install SAM and play?

Ā 

I didn't know that we can use SAM for females, I am using SAM for males and SOS for females.

Yes, thats what I trying to say. How should I install the mods to work together?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Basically. Be sure SAM is after SoS so it wins and uses itself for the male nude mesh.

Does anyone know of a way for me to set up my futa character so that she acts as a female when paired with a male and male when paired with a female? Ā If there's a way to do that for NPC futa characters too that would be amazing.

I'm currently using the SoS UNP addon to make characters female (have enabled for player, all orcs, all dark elves, and all vampire races) and I use sexlab cumshot. Ā I can set my character as either male or female in the sexlab options, but can't figure out a way to get both going depending on the scenario.

Ā 

Yes, thats what I trying to say. How should I install the mods to work together?

What i did (i think) was before installing SAM i unchecked all the SOS files except the main esm file and female addon esp then installed SAM. When i loaded the game the males took SAM and my female character(only my fem char) disappeared from the screen (became smaller) so i had to open racemenu and reset the height. Its working since.

When i updated SAM, same thing happened with my female character and i had to reset the height from racemenu.

Does anyone know of a way for me to set up my futa character so that she acts as a female when paired with a male and male when paired with a female? Ā If there's a way to do that for NPC futa characters too that would be amazing.

Ā 

I'm currently using the SoS UNP addon to make characters female (have enabled for player, all orcs, all dark elves, and all vampire races) and I use sexlab cumshot. Ā I can set my character as either male or female in the sexlab options, but can't figure out a way to get both going depending on the scenario.

so far i havent seen anything that does this, there might be a way to do it but it hasnt been created yet

Ā 

from what i can guess the ONLY reason to set females to male is so a female with a real schlong can ejaculate into and onto the recipient, Ā the main problems like you said is the male on futa events, they immediately go to anal unless set their manually via SL tools mod

Ā 

someone would have to make a mod that scripts when a futa should be a male and when they should be a female thats compatible with SL or a complete overhaul of how the gender system works in SL in general to include a 3rd gender: Futa/both

Ā 

Edit: maybe something along the lines of

if Futa + male then Futa = female

if Futa + female then futa = male

Ā 

Ā 

so far i havent seen anything that does this, there might be a way to do it but it hasnt been created yet

Ā 

from what i can guess the ONLY reason to set females to male is so a female with a real schlong can ejaculate into and onto the recipient, Ā the main problems like you said is the male on futa events, they immediately go to anal unless set their manually via SL tools mod

Ā 

someone would have to make a mod that scripts when a futa should be a male and when they should be a female thats compatible with SL or a complete overhaul of how the gender system works in SL in general to include a 3rd gender: Futa/both

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, I'm no modder but I was thinking something like your edit as an extension to the sexlab framework would be perfect. Ā Ideally that would mesh with my apropos descriptions too since it doesn't have any for scenes marked as m/m or f/f.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, I'm no modder but I was thinking something like your edit as an extension to the sexlab framework would be perfect. Ā Ideally that would mesh with my apropos descriptions too since it doesn't have any for scenes marked as m/m or f/f.

Ā 

Ā 

Made a mod request here

Ā 

Hopefully someone can do this as it sounds simple to make but then again ive never scripted or made decent sized mod ever

Guest endgameaddiction

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Welcome back (?) - missed your signature. :)

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks, swiftie. Happy to be back. :)

Figured I might as well ask some pros at this point in regards to FloppySoS. I suffer from the stuttering balls problem and can't seem to fix it. I've tried multiple settings, locked the FPS, forced VSynch a millionĀ  different ways, double and triple checked ENB settings. Anyone have any suggestions for what I should check again? I'm seriously spent on ideas after the last week of troubleshooting.