FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Не уверен, если я пойду с ним, но я собрал этот персонаж...

attachicon.gifSymbiotic1.ПНГattachicon.gifSymbiotic2.ПНГ

attachicon.gifpose1.ПНГattachicon.gifpose2.ПНГattachicon.gifpose3.ПНГ

Ее волосы предназначены для серебро/белый, но это, кажется, сложно получить. До сих пор выглядит немного более синий, чем хотелось бы.

Эй, какой мод на ваш фонарей elfe что за шорты и где их взять такие, что я бы футанари пениса спрятал их

It's good to see that LL remains alive & well. I have seen a few posts about my abrupt leave here a few months ago, & would like to apologize to a few who I did not tell the reasoning behind it. But I still have all the original files for the shemale mod although it's still incomplete like before. Well the UUNP version of it is anyways. 

Welcome back.

Thank you it is nice to be back around here again. The UUNP version isn't incomplete per-se I just wasn't as satisfied with it as I could be. If anybody wants it they can message me or I might upload it again eventually idk yet.

It's good to see that LL remains alive & well. I have seen a few posts about my abrupt leave here a few months ago, & would like to apologize to a few who I did not tell the reasoning behind it. But I still have all the original files for the shemale mod although it's still incomplete like before. Well the UUNP version of it is anyways. 

Welcome back.

Thank you it is nice to be back around here again. The UUNP version isn't incomplete per-se I just wasn't as satisfied with it as I could be. If anybody wants it they can message me or I might upload it again eventually idk yet.

if possible, i'd like to have a version.

Hey all,

I'm pretty new here but I figure I'd contribute by showing off my current project :D.  Lydia is sworn to carry many burdens and I made sure to add a few more decently heavy ones.

a921TvIv.png gtTPPOoO.png oau6kTMF.png 033a4cbn.pngths903AY.png

Lydia is from Bijin Warmaidens using my own custom body (based on CBBE) but converted somewhat closely to CHSBHC V3-T which never gained much support.  The armor is Wolf Bikini Armor with quite a few edits to fit around Lydia's new "burden."  Everything is HDT and collision enabled except the Companion Loincloth (from Wolf Armor) which I don't have the skillset to create HDT + collision for, especially with the large dong.

Would love it if anyone can help me with that, but otherwise I hope you enjoy :D

Damn, nice work. Wish I could make Lydia look half as good

Probably a dumb question, but how can you edit your followers appearances in game? Such as changing their face slightly, adding/changing dick size, and changing slight body settings?

faces/hands/feet/texures need to be edited through nifskope, bodies too depending on which type you use. honestly your better off finding npc overhauls if you arent an experienced modder

dick size can be edited through SOS full options, Nifskope, race menu options addon, or through the bodyslide versions

Probably a dumb question, but how can you edit your followers appearances in game? Such as changing their face slightly, adding/changing dick size, and changing slight body settings?

faces/hands/feet/texures need to be edited through nifskope, bodies too depending on which type you use. honestly your better off finding npc overhauls if you arent an experienced modder

dick size can be edited through SOS full options, Nifskope, race menu options addon, or through the bodyslide versions

if you use bodyslide ingame body morphs you can edit your followers with eff

To change the body you can use EFF's Tattoo Option and UUNP/CBBE body slider options.

For dicks, the options already in SoS. You aim at the NPC and do it in the McM

For face and hair, you can't really do it ingame. you can get a wig mod though. To change their face, just look up tutorials for applying race menu faces to NPCs. there's a ton of them and they all say the same thing more or less.

Hi there. I was just trying to get this mod to work. NPCs get schlongified just fine, but as soon as I get naked and am supposed to have one, the game CTD. Is there anything missing/wrong with my load order? 

Sounds like a Skeleton issue - your character is female, correct?. SOS comes with a replacer for the male skeleton, which has the correct bones for the schlong. For any female add-ons to work properly, without crashes, you will need a mod like this, XPMSE. That replaces both the male and female skeletons, and works with SOS - just keep this mod after SOS in your Mod List(left pane), and nothing that comes after it should overwrite either it's Skeleton.nif or Skeleton_Female.nif

Hi there. I was just trying to get this mod to work. NPCs get schlongified just fine, but as soon as I get naked and am supposed to have one, the game CTD. Is there anything missing/wrong with my load order? 

Sounds like a Skeleton issue - your character is female, correct?. SOS comes with a replacer for the male skeleton, which has the correct bones for the schlong. For any female add-ons to work properly, without crashes, you will need a mod like this, XPMSE. That replaces both the male and female skeletons, and works with SOS - just keep this mod after SOS in your Mod List(left pane), and nothing that comes after it should overwrite either it's Skeleton.nif or Skeleton_Female.nif

Alright, thanks! I loaded EXPMSE last and it worked.

EDIT: This is a screenshot of my working loadin. Just one problem: I can't make my PC's schlong longer than the default: The slider in SOS just says to go to SOSRACEMENU, which I tried to download, but apparently that plugin isn't hosted anywhere anymore.

post-1642981-0-45433700-1484011049_thumb.png

EDIT: This is a screenshot of my working loadin. Just one problem: I can't make my PC's schlong longer than the default: The slider in SOS just says to go to SOSRACEMENU, which I tried to download, but apparently that plugin isn't hosted anywhere anymore.

You most likely chose the SOS option when installing the mod, and thus the mod contains both the XPMSE.esp and a second plugin, which changes the scaling option you can use. Rather than the SOS MCM menu, you can use the "Genitals" tab in RaceMenu to change the size of your character's schlong - which gives you a lot more options than just basic scaling. 

You most likely chose the SOS option when installing the mod, and thus the mod contains both the XPMSE.esp and a second plugin, which changes the scaling option you can use. Rather than the SOS MCM menu, you can use the "Genitals" tab in RaceMenu to change the size of your character's schlong - which gives you a lot more options than just basic scaling. 

Ah, so I just go to RaceMenu to change my size? I don't have to fiddle with which mods I load at all?

I am using SoS and a bunch of schlong-addons to have a small number of female NPCs schlongified. Is there any mod/tool/hack to tell Sexlab about this and automatically treat those female NPCs as "male" for animations? (so they do not use the strap-on in addition to the schlong)

Get SLEN and go into it's MCM menu, there's an option to automatically change their gender based on what SoS addon they're using

I just installed SOS for females; regular and horse; and I set the SOS probability to below 100% for all of them, but so far everyone I have come across has had one. I've only checked about all of Solitude, so I don't know if it's bum luck or not, but I am wondering if they do always show up if enabled, and if so how to stop it.

I just installed SOS for females; regular and horse; and I set the SOS probability to below 100% for all of them, but so far everyone I have come across has had one. I've only checked about all of Solitude, so I don't know if it's bum luck or not, but I am wondering if they do always show up if enabled, and if so how to stop it.