hello, i am stuck , i need to speak with elizabeth but i don't find it anywhere , i have "the chest is running away! catch the chest to open it" "find a way to approach Elizabeth" and "talk to elizabeth" in the quest goal, i have sleep in the manor 2 time, i have explored all the manor but nothing , or door locked, and a corridor who repeat

sorry for my bad english, i hope that you understand me :/

So, you found Elizabeth : she's the girl with a luth. Some azathoth servants are near her, and play flute.

So, you need to play music too. There is a key in the dance hall : it's the cellar key : use ot to find a music instrument.

Elizabeth is playing luth, azathoth servants are playing flute, you need a drum.

So, you found Elizabeth : she's the girl with a luth. Some azathoth servants are near her, and play flute.

>So, you need to play music too. There is a key in the dance hall : it's the cellar key : use ot to find a music instrument.

>Elizabeth is playing luth, azathoth servants are playing flute, you need a drum.

i have already take the drum behind the chest and played it , but i don't find elizabeth :( there is nobody where i have played the drum :(

>So, you need to play music too. There is a key in the dance hall : it's the cellar key : use ot to find a music instrument.

>Elizabeth is playing luth, azathoth servants are playing flute, you need a drum.

i have already take the drum behind the chest and played it , but i don't find elizabeth :( there is nobody where i have played the drum :(

??? Only the azathoth servants are supposed to disapear. Elizabeth stay.

Maybe you passed the passage with Aela and Sari... Elizabeth is near the cthonian nest, in a small room.

at dining room? there are only azathoth servants, i haven't see aela et i have see sari only the first night i have never seen elizabeth ,the only one azathoth who play flute is in the corridor before dancehall, i have try to use tcl to find Elizabeth but i haven't see anywhere

that's what i have do:

- speak to the innkeeper at farkreath

- enter in the manor

- sleep in the bed

- speak with sari

- open the chest to find dining room key

- go in the dancehall for find the cellar key

- find the tedworth Drum

- played it at dancehall

- and now i'm stuck

at dining room? there are only azathoth servants, i haven't see aela et i have see sari only the first night i have never seen elizabeth ,the only one azathoth who play flute is in the corridor before dancehall, i have try to use tcl to find Elizabeth but i haven't see anywhere

that's what i have do:

- speak to the innkeeper at farkreath

- enter in the manor

- sleep in the bed

- speak with sari

- open the chest to find dining room key

- go in the dancehall for find the cellar key

- find the tedworth Drum

- played it at dancehall

- and now i'm stuck

Dinning room : there is a trigger wich made Aela appear : maybe you missed it... and yes, there are plenty of azathoth servants, but they are not playing flute.

How to make Aela talk? was it food? i can't find food anywhere

and that hallway with red light that will teleport you ,a shout can go straight to the end and grab the key,is it supports to be like that or i can get the key in another way?

I believe you need to find sweetolls in a kitchen, save before approch it. The hallway you mentioned, is it the one with bookcases on the left? The one that teleport you back to the beginning of the hallway as you approach it? I tried whirlwind but can't get through.

I'm at the stage where there are broods and other unkillable hostiles chasing me around,  quest says "There is an horror in the room! I must run!" and "Escape from the broods". I have been running in circles don't know where else to go.

and that hallway with red light that will teleport you ,a shout can go straight to the end and grab the key,is it supports to be like that or i can get the key in another way?

I believe you need to find sweetolls in a kitchen, save before approch it. The hallway you mentioned, is it the one with bookcases on the left? The one that teleport you back to the beginning of the hallway as you approach it? I tried whirlwind but can't get through. 

eh....that kitchen ,in which direction?

i think the monsters' number keep growing pass time,now the tunnels are filled with monsters....

i use a three level whirlwind,bang to the wall.....and that was my first try ,i took the key before talk to the first girl,so the key was also took by her....

and the quest about chasing that moving chest,after you took the dining room's key ,the box stays put,and the quest lead to nowhere,i just accidently run into this dinning room,did i miss anything?i thought that chest will keep moving and player have to keep chasing it

and one door of the dinning room which can be open ,the moment i step in,a cage surrounded me ,whatever i do cannot change anything,that chain just bring fire from the celling....

never mind ,i found the kitchen at last.how in the oblivion can i know that key was somewhere near the starting room :dodgy:

eh....that kitchen ,in which direction?

i think the monsters' number keep growing pass time,now the tunnels are filled with monsters....

i use a three level whirlwind,bang to the wall.....and that was my first try ,i took the key before talk to the first girl,so the key was also took by her....

and the quest about chasing that moving chest,after you took the dining room's key ,the box stays put,and the quest lead to nowhere,i just accidently run into this dinning room,did i miss anything?i thought that chest will keep moving and player have to keep chasing it

and one door of the dinning room which can be open ,the moment i step in,a cage surrounded me ,whatever i do cannot change anything,that chain just bring fire from the celling....

never mind ,i found the kitchen at last.how in the oblivion can i know that key was somewhere near the starting room :dodgy:

I only have level 1 whirlwind, so I guess I'm stuck.

About the cage, I think it should be a death trap of some kind that the author didn't make it deathly enough. Instead it makes you wait and give up/tcl out of it.

Overall this mod just seems not well constructed. One of the key the mod author mentioned suppose to be in a box, I found it on the floor somewhere instead, most of times I need to just wandering around guessing what I should be doing next.

I can't make a walktrough : the site refuse jpg files, and refuse to publish a post with pictures...

maybe just describe the procession,what player should look for in a quest

N, I can't upload anything, even .7, .rar or .zip.

Ok silly question how did you upload your mod ?

if not rar aka 7Zip  etc place it in the  mod area and call it walk/spoiler cheat ? Version 1.1

Oh if not there just upload it to mega or somewhere else post the link in the description..... ;) ;)

This problem is recent....

Ok silly question how did you upload your mod ?

if not rar aka 7Zip  etc place it in the  mod area and call it walk/spoiler cheat ? Version 1.1

Oh if not there just upload it to mega or somewhere else post the link in the description..... ;) ;)

This problem is recent....

can you just right write about the process

Finally trying this out, but I'm already getting frustrated.  Where is the dining room?  The key I found, the alleged dining room key, seems to lead to a library filled with ruined books, a map, and a shoggoth.  Other than that, the whole giant place is just a bunch of locked doors.

Finally trying this out, but I'm already getting frustrated.  Where is the dining room?  The key I found, the alleged dining room key, seems to lead to a library filled with ruined books, a map, and a shoggoth.  Other than that, the whole giant place is just a bunch of locked doors.

There a room with Azathoth servants, and Aela...

You're in the cellar part of the castle : it's not the good one !

I can't post jpg pictures on LL, so I cannot post the walkthrought...