You needed to found an unlocked bedroom (just near the locked bedroom)

So, you missed plenty of things...

In the current version, the void trigger is now locked : if you don't reached the good stage, you will die in horrible way...

I've found what I believe is the bedroom, it is unlocked. There is some kind of sink in it, a bookcase, a shelf with the book "Sacred Witness", a table with some ruined books and a yellow rug, but no bed.

You needed to found an unlocked bedroom (just near the locked bedroom)

So, you missed plenty of things...

In the current version, the void trigger is now locked : if you don't reached the good stage, you will die in horrible way...

I've found what I believe is the bedroom, it is unlocked. There is some kind of sink in it, a bookcase, a shelf with the book "Sacred Witness", a table with some ruined books and a yellow rug, but no bed.

Bedroom means bed... can make a screenshot of the room ?

I made patched modules translated to Japanese.

attachicon.gifHaunted House 1.5 jp patch.rar

Following zip includes translation data, which is XML formed.

attachicon.gifHaunted House 1.5 japanese translatin data.zip

To Delzaron,

Would you upload these for Japanese fan.

I will. Thanks.

I prepare also a new verison, with a SQS file repeared.

Guys, is there a walkthrough available for this mod? I really want to complete this hauntedhouse quest but cant proceed after reaching the room with elizabeth and faceless ones. Dont see any marker to proceed further. Any help?

Guys, is there a walkthrough available for this mod? I really want to complete this hauntedhouse quest but cant proceed after reaching the room with elizabeth and faceless ones. Dont see any marker to proceed further. Any help?

Proceed to the library...

Explore the manor and find her...

I can't make walktroughs : the site refuses the pictures I post.

I have finished this quest, found two glitches.

1. Wrong message when accessed the closet at the end of endless corridor.

post-1006490-0-87225800-1463333098_thumb.jpg

Screen shot is Japanized. Original message was "I found three pull chains... one should be the one"

2. Player can skip the stage in which player helps Elizabeth from Azathoth servants in dance hall.

Using dance hall key,player can enter library through this door.

post-1006490-0-28820200-1463333756_thumb.jpg

post-1006490-0-11691200-1463333801_thumb.jpg

After talking and playing with Aela, player will be teleported to second bed room.

And one more.

I have a question about words between player and Elizabeth in dance hall.

In dance hall, after run offed Azathotsh servants by Tedworth drum;

Player said to Elizabeth "Aela was lured by the book readers... and Sari... well, I guess you know."

At this stage, player leave Aela in dinning. Player should knows nothing about books and Aela. Why player mentioned about book readers?

After Elizabeth gone, the quest dialog showed

Elizabeth is not yet insane and filled with lusty like Aela and Sari... She told me to go to the bed room, but vanished before I get more information... she was called, she said... I should talk again to another girl, Sari or Aela... Elizabeth told me she likes books...

I guess, "Aela was lured by the book readers..." is mistimed or removable words ?

I have finished this quest, found two glitches.

1. Wrong message when accessed the closet at the end of endless corridor.

attachicon.gif20160515044359_1.jpg

Screen shot is Japanized. Original message was "I found three pull chains... one should be the one"

2. Player can skip the stage in which player helps Elizabeth from Azathoth servants in dance hall.

Using dance hall key,player can enter library through this door.

attachicon.gif20160516004631_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160516004644_1.jpg

After talking and playing with Aela, player will be teleported to second bed room.

And one more.

I have a question about words between player and Elizabeth in dance hall.

In dance hall, after run offed Azathotsh servants by Tedworth drum;

Player said to Elizabeth "Aela was lured by the book readers... and Sari... well, I guess you know."

At this stage, player leave Aela in dinning. Player should knows nothing about books and Aela. Why player mentioned about book readers?

After Elizabeth gone, the quest dialog showed

Elizabeth is not yet insane and filled with lusty like Aela and Sari... She told me to go to the bed room, but vanished before I get more information... she was called, she said... I should talk again to another girl, Sari or Aela... Elizabeth told me she likes books...

I guess, "Aela was lured by the book readers..." is mistimed or removable words ?

Bug noticed

It was an dialogue addition for giving clues to the players... maybe ,not the best option...

Why you always use the flooded tunnels to get alternative ways ? Yiou never faced the chtonian ?

Why you always use the flooded tunnels to get alternative ways ? Yiou never faced the chtonian ?

Is it unusual? I used to through flooded floor. I have had no doubt to do so.

Maybe, at first play, I have met a shoggoth in the dead end tunnel (it must be a trap).

That sudden impact made a deep trauma in my mind, I analyze myself.

Chtonians are dangerous. But they are noisy and stupid, so my character can avoid or can hide.

In newer version, chtonians become more dangerous. I understand that flooded floor is danger than shallow floor.

But I prefer flooded area.

Is it unusual? I used to through flooded floor. I have had no doubt to do so.

Maybe, at first play, I have met a shoggoth in the dead end tunnel (it must be a trap).

That sudden impact made a deep trauma in my mind, I analyze myself.

Chtonians are dangerous. But they are noisy and stupid, so my character can avoid or can hide.

In newer version, chtonians become more dangerous. I understand that flooded floor is danger than shallow floor.

But I prefer flooded area.

:P

Ok, i will make something for that door...

Hello guys and thank for this mod. But i'm actually stuck when the quest says to run from the broods .

I can see there is a door near the "kitchen " but i don't have the key .

Thanks for the help .

The key is one of the keys you found during the quest : dance hall or cellar key.

Hello guys and thank for this mod. But i'm actually stuck when the quest says to run from the broods .

I can see there is a door near the "kitchen " but i don't have the key .

Thanks for the help .

Maybe, you have to open the gate on floor.

post-1006490-0-37954900-1463673550_thumb.jpg

post-1006490-0-48109000-1463673565_thumb.jpg

You may remember these rooms. At the left side of the room which has spread books on the table, there is the door.

post-1006490-0-58313700-1463673589_thumb.jpg

In that room, you could found the gate on floor.

If I remember rightly, you need no extra keys. The black wizard has the last key.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As always another awesome quest mod from you, I love the work you do. Best part about these mods are normally the choices you add in.. while have a bad end are generally very kinky and dark, very nice. I look forward to you next mod!

What animation do you have tied to the raping chests? It keeps throwing an error because it can't find the animation, then defaulting to masterbation.

Estrus animations, just a tag (estrus mod is not really required)... if you don't have it, you have masturbation in place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The dremora chef still won't talk to me TT_TT  I'm not sure why. I have done a few things out of order (I've taken my lv 60 through this, who has max sneak and muffle at will, so I've kinda been able to sneak by everything short of one of those big charrus, and only when he bumps into me...)

Just wanted to report an interesting interaction between Hateful Wenches and this mod.  I was wandering around the first level when I came upon a fight between a hateful wench and a fiend. It killed her, but she brought his health down to a point where I could kill it easily, got to loot some descent armour off her too. She probably spawned when I fought a skeleton earlier on.