Where should I start the quest? I can't get into the house(Both door on the stairs are not having any warppoint, I could not get in.) without the quest.

And the manson is somewhat half sinked into the ground, is it normal?

Wait the courier.

Where should I start the quest? I can't get into the house(Both door on the stairs are not having any warppoint, I could not get in.) without the quest.

Wait the courier.

I don't know what I have done wrong, I can't kill any charurs in this mod, how can I get the key to get sweets for aela if I can not kill the chaur tegoth brood? I've search the room and I can not find the key, it must be on the charurs right?

Wait the courier.

I don't know what I have done wrong, I can't kill any charurs in this mod, how can I get the key to get sweets for aela if I can not kill the chaur tegoth brood? I've search the room and I can not find the key, it must be on the charurs right?

They are brood of a god, of course you can't kill them !... the only solution is running or lurking...

But the chaurus who keep the kitchen key can be pacify... you need to find some pet food for chaurus.

The Azathoth Servants have a big problem attacking each other. I tried luring monsters into their areas a few times so that they would kill them for me, but their area attacks triggered them to form sides and start battling each other.

Estrus from skyrim nexus... infact, you do'nt really need it if you have tentacles animations in sexlab...

Is there some other source of tentacle animations??

The Azathoth Servants have a big problem attacking each other. I tried luring monsters into their areas a few times so that they would kill them for me, but their area attacks triggered them to form sides and start battling each other.

Estrus from skyrim nexus... infact, you do'nt really need it if you have tentacles animations in sexlab...

Is there some other source of tentacle animations??

That's... strange ! they share the same faction, set as friends... they are supposed to be non hostile against the chaurus too, only against skeletons and fiends (a,nd shoggoths, I dont suceed to make them peaceful toward servants).

Estrus contains the animations, but you need only them... estrus unchecked is enough to triggert them if you have sexlab (tested).

The sound in this mod really does it's job. The background noises, random footsteps, distant roaring monsters, and music... all very atmospheric and anxiety-inducing. The chaurus are one of the best features; even when I had the ebony equipment and could sneak-kill fiends (and lure Shoggoths to their deaths fighting the aforementioned fiends), it was great that the Chaurus were still undefeatable. It kept the horror from dissipating.

After installing this mod, plus the prerequisites and the prerequisites prerequisites, I now get a ctd nearly any time I open a container. Several chests, bookcases, and most recently, a fiend corpse. Did I do something wrong in my installation?

After installing this mod, plus the prerequisites and the prerequisites prerequisites, I now get a ctd nearly any time I open a container. Several chests, bookcases, and most recently, a fiend corpse. Did I do something wrong in my installation?

That's strange. You don't really need estrus actually, it will cause a masturbate event in place.

Fiends are just draugr with a new skin, and the containers in Haunted house are just copies of the vanilla ones... i don't understand why you get that problem...

• 2 weeks later...

Do i have to register estrus animations to Sexlab to make them show up in this mod?

And if that´s so, how can i do that?

Estrus itsself works fine for me but it never shows up in the manor.

Yes, you need to register the animations, if sexlab dont provide it.

Do i have to register estrus animations to Sexlab to make them show up in this mod?

How?

Do i need Estrus Charus for that?

How?

Do i need Estrus Charus for that?

Just estrus, and it's a soft dependencie : if you do'nt have it, the script was built to force player masturbate.

I know, but how can i register Estrus Animations to SexLab Framework?

Register it in FNIS... if you have estrus chaurus, you can register them in sexlab, but I never done that and the tentacle animations were played (and not only in Haunted house, it's happened sometimes when my player begins a mas animation).

I feel like a dunce, but I am completely lost...how do you start this quest? Is there an NPC I need to find? If so, where are they located. I tried looking around in Rorikstead's tavern, but didn't see any prompt. Please help a noob. =(

You will receive a latter by courier.

Read it, and talk to Thenda, a woman in Falkreath inn.

You will receive a latter by courier.

Read it, and talk to Thenda, a woman in Falkreath inn.

Ahhh, is the letter sent at a certain level or should I receive it as soon as I fire up a new game?

EDIT: Nevermind, it must not have installed properly. I reinstalled it and as soon as I did I got the Courier to appear. Sorry for being a noob! =)

I have a proposal about that mod :

- the wizard can't be killed by the player.

- Cthonian Tegoth is a rival of the wizard... but he doesn't like you too.

- Elizabeth will gives something to the player when you meet her in the cave.

- Aela and Sari bodies will progressively change during the mod progression : they will become more like azathoth servants.

- some sex censorhip...

A the end, you will face the wizard, and he will gives you several choices...

- let the wizard escape : it will kill Aela, Sari, Elizabeth... and let you trapped in the room with Cthonian Tegoth... so, you're dead.

- defy the wizard, you get raped, but elizabeth can break his ritual. Chtonian Tegoth will enter, and kill the wizard (Cthonian Tegoth will ignore plauer, I will make him friend).

- use Elizabeth object to destroy wizard ritual : it will break the rirual, and the Tegoth will kill both of us... except you will be saved by elizabeth.

Liek this actually :

What do you think about that proposal ?

- Aela and Sari bodies will progressively change during the mod progression : they will become more like azathoth servants.

- some sex censorhip...

- let the wizard escape : it will kill Aela, Sari, Elizabeth... and let you trapped in the room with Cthonian Tegoth... so, you're dead.

- defy the wizard, you get raped, but elizabeth can break his ritual. Chtonian Tegoth will enter, and kill the wizard (Cthonian Tegoth will ignore plauer, I will make him friend).

- use Elizabeth object to destroy wizard ritual : it will break the rirual, and the Tegoth will kill both of us... except you will be saved by elizabeth.

Interesting update!

they will become more like azathoth servants.

This implies that azatoth servants in manor were girls snatched by the wizard.

I like such story.

Chtonian Tegoth will enter, and kill the wizard

A terrible enemy become strong companion. It's amazing plot.

From my understanding, the wizard rules creatures in manor, but creatures are not friendly each other.

They are under control of the wizard against there will. so not loyal. If they can take off collar, they must resist wizard.

There may be s back ground story which described in dairy of the wizard.

Elizabeth has special talent to make some body free from the wizard.

So, the wizard plans special ritual for her.

- some sex censorhip...

Interesting update!

they will become more like azathoth servants.

This implies that azatoth servants in manor were girls snatched by the wizard.

I like such story.

Chtonian Tegoth will enter, and kill the wizard

A terrible enemy become strong companion. It's amazing plot.

From my understanding, the wizard rules creatures in manor, but creatures are not friendly each other.

They are under control of the wizard against there will. so not loyal. If they can take off collar, they must resist wizard.

There may be s back ground story which described in dairy of the wizard.

Elizabeth has special talent to make some body free from the wizard.

So, the wizard plans special ritual for her.

How you suceed to post jpg on LL ?

Everytime I try it's fail...