Well I had to break down and ask, usually I try to figure it out myself, but this time I'm really stuck.  I received the message to go back to the bedroom from Elizabeth in the dance hall, but as noted before the bedroom is boarded over, and I went back to the dance hall to look for the passage next to a big chest, but there is only one locked door in the dance hall,  and I don't have a big chest.  The display case, three benches I think, and the alter on the floor and that is it.  Does anyone have a hint for me?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Well I had to break down and ask, usually I try to figure it out myself, but this time I'm really stuck.  I received the message to go back to the bedroom from Elizabeth in the dance hall, but as noted before the bedroom is boarded over, and I went back to the dance hall to look for the passage next to a big chest, but there is only one locked door in the dance hall,  and I don't have a big chest.  The display case, three benches I think, and the alter on the floor and that is it.  Does anyone have a hint for me?  Thanks in advance for any help.

No, after talking to ELizabeth in the dance hall, you need to find Aela. She's in the library.

This is a very good quest from what I have seen so far, it has me running from things like mad and trying to find my way forward. Only one bug I have seen, if you can call it a bug. The Shoggoths will attack the Azathoth servants sometimes, and since neither side can die, it becomes infinite. Also, with multiple spawn triggers from walking over the same place by accident, you can sometimes spawn too many Shoggoths (Or Fiends!) and clog up the way forward and get killed. For reference, I am using verion 1.2 currently.

Right now I am stuck at the part after you wake up with the bed that shoots spikes, and Aela is gone. I have not found Elizabeth yet, and the only clue I have is "explore the Mano". I think I have explored the whole manor and have not seen any changes. The old walkthrough shows a closet you can open, but I have not seen any closets that open that way. I will keep trying though, it is a good quest.

This is a very good quest from what I have seen so far, it has me running from things like mad and trying to find my way forward. Only one bug I have seen, if you can call it a bug. The Shoggoths will attack the Azathoth servants sometimes, and since neither side can die, it becomes infinite. Also, with multiple spawn triggers from walking over the same place by accident, you can sometimes spawn too many Shoggoths (Or Fiends!) and clog up the way forward and get killed. For reference, I am using verion 1.2 currently.

Right now I am stuck at the part after you wake up with the bed that shoots spikes, and Aela is gone. I have not found Elizabeth yet, and the only clue I have is "explore the Mano". I think I have explored the whole manor and have not seen any changes. The old walkthrough shows a closet you can open, but I have not seen any closets that open that way. I will keep trying though, it is a good quest.

A door in the flooded area is unlocked now...

Elizabeth is dancing. So, she's in the dance hall. But you need the key (the iron box at the end of the corridor (see the screenshots)).

Elizabeth is dancing. So, she's in the dance hall. But you need the key (the iron box at the end of the corridor (see the screenshots)).

Thanks for the reply.

There were lots of bugs that kept me from figuring that out. None of the doors in the flooded area unlocked that hadn't been unlocked before. I had to end up using tcl to get through locked doors and also had to put items in my inventory or tcl to the right spots to go forward because of the infinitely spawning enemies that made the whole place very laggy and kept me from being able to walk forward. I never could find the cellar key, and couldn't get the endless hallway to stop being endless. The three levers in the lever room also did not trigger anything for me. Maybe 1.2 was the wrong version to use?

Also, some quest descriptors were not very good for me. When the Chaurus brood spawned, I ran around the whole place trying to figure out the right room where they would stop following, because they didn't seem to lead me anywhere and there would be rooms where I would be safe, but would not be in the 'right' place. This made it hard to figure out what the quest wanted me to do, so it ended up being a lot of backtracking through the same areas a lot of times.

For now I have had to put down Haunted House. The initial experience was very good and creepy, and the gameplay concept was good for a while. Where I had to stop playing was with the very buggy gameplay that made it frustrating to navigate the mansion and the lack of clues that would direct me to objectives, in combination with things not triggering right for me, that made it impossible for me to figure out on my own how to go forward. If the quest objectives had triggered right, or if there had been clues so I could figure out what was supposed to happen when something didn't trigger, then I could go forward. Your other quest that I have tried, From the Deeps, is better in this sense, because I can at least guess what to be doing most the time even when the quest is not working, and that quest to me had a lot less bugs right now.

I have also installed From the Deeps and Things in the Dark and will be trying those out as well.

Thanks for the reply.

There were lots of bugs that kept me from figuring that out. None of the doors in the flooded area unlocked that hadn't been unlocked before. I had to end up using tcl to get through locked doors and also had to put items in my inventory or tcl to the right spots to go forward because of the infinitely spawning enemies that made the whole place very laggy and kept me from being able to walk forward. I never could find the cellar key, and couldn't get the endless hallway to stop being endless. The three levers in the lever room also did not trigger anything for me. Maybe 1.2 was the wrong version to use?

Also, some quest descriptors were not very good for me. When the Chaurus brood spawned, I ran around the whole place trying to figure out the right room where they would stop following, because they didn't seem to lead me anywhere and there would be rooms where I would be safe, but would not be in the 'right' place. This made it hard to figure out what the quest wanted me to do, so it ended up being a lot of backtracking through the same areas a lot of times.

For now I have had to put down Haunted House. The initial experience was very good and creepy, and the gameplay concept was good for a while. Where I had to stop playing was with the very buggy gameplay that made it frustrating to navigate the mansion and the lack of clues that would direct me to objectives, in combination with things not triggering right for me, that made it impossible for me to figure out on my own how to go forward. If the quest objectives had triggered right, or if there had been clues so I could figure out what was supposed to happen when something didn't trigger, then I could go forward. Your other quest that I have tried, From the Deeps, is better in this sense, because I can at least guess what to be doing most the time even when the quest is not working, and that quest to me had a lot less bugs right now.

I have also installed From the Deeps and Things in the Dark and will be trying those out as well.

The doors in the flooded area often need the cellar key.You will find it in the dance hall.

The door with the levers is very easy to find...

The ennemies spaws can be killed. Don't let them accumulate... they spawn each minute, if you pass through some triggers... don't hesitate to kill skeletons. Fiends are powerfull, but still killable.

There are only three shoggoth spawn... but it's mean you will die very soon...

If you still lagging, go to the dinner hall, use the console for disabling the azathoth servants.

Maybe I will post a walkthrough in the future...

Forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question (or has been answered before), but does your mod require that the "estrus.esp" file be active in the plugins' list, or does your mod work like "Estrus Chaurus" and I only need to have the animations and meshes installed in my game and registered in FNIS and Sexlab?

Forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question (or has been answered before), but does your mod require that the "estrus.esp" file be active in the plugins' list, or does your mod work like "Estrus Chaurus" and I only need to have the animations and meshes installed in my game and registered in FNIS and Sexlab?

It's a soft dependencie. It will just make problems with the mimics, that's all. The mod is fully playable without estrus.

The esp is not needed.

In my game-setup, none of your monsters are enemies, just cute (werewolves, oversized bugs, and an azeroth servant (A woman in a silicone monster mask).

There are lots of hallways and stairs. I don't know where the dance-hall is, but I've seen those flooded areas (just some shelves with some armor).

If the monsters are no longer monsters, does that prevent something from triggering?

according to my mini-map I've been through as much of the castle as possible without a key.

No levers or chains to pull yet.

--------

This edit is several hours later.

I found this door with a banner on each side.

I used a cheat to float through, pulled the first of three chains, and some chests appeared.

I opened one chest and simultaneous mods wanted sex (estrus and the deviously enslaved mod).

I loaded back to before I cheated.

Still looking for the trigger or another clue.

a "detect life" spell ("aura whisper") shows life forms behind some locked doors, but I can't tell if they're just more monsters.

Son of Edit:

"SETSTAGE AHH0 60"

Told me to take a nap and told me where to sleep, after which stuff started again.

so in summary, I guess I was stuck just before ahh0-stage-60

In my game-setup, none of your monsters are enemies, just cute (werewolves, oversized bugs, and an azeroth servant (A woman in a silicone monster mask).

There are lots of hallways and stairs. I don't know where the dance-hall is, but I've seen those flooded areas (just some shelves with some armor).

If the monsters are no longer monsters, does that prevent something from triggering?

according to my mini-map I've been through as much of the castle as possible without a key.

No levers or chains to pull yet.

--------

This edit is several hours later.

I found this door with a banner on each side.

I used a cheat to float through, pulled the first of three chains, and some chests appeared.

I opened one chest and simultaneous mods wanted sex (estrus and the deviously enslaved mod).

I loaded back to before I cheated.

Still looking for the trigger or another clue.

a "detect life" spell ("aura whisper") shows life forms behind some locked doors, but I can't tell if they're just more monsters.

Son of Edit:

"SETSTAGE AHH0 60"

Told me to take a nap and told me where to sleep, after which stuff started again.

so in summary, I guess I was stuck just before ahh0-stage-60

Interesting...

Yes, shoggoth are based on werewolfes, but they don't have the factions... maybe you have a mod who make creatures peaceful.

The dance hall is near the chamber.

No, things will continue to trigger. Monsters are not needed for the quest, only for the atmosphere.

at setstage ahh0, you need to find a way to awake Aela, right ?

So, you need the kitchen key, keeped by a chaurus... and you need to find the pet food for made this chaurus peaceful...

I found some keys , took some naps, and now I need to approach Elizabeth who doesn't seem to have much to say.

The azathoth women are all attacking, the ones close to her anyway.

I'm in a different room and they cannot seem to find me, but neither can I talk to Elizabeth.

Plus the monster women cannot be killed, so it's an endless loop of a dialogue box saying they're becoming hostile, and me trying to fend them off.

and say something meaningful to Elizabeth.

I hope you have some hints.

Maybe my PC needs to be naked?

I'm sorry but you must have made this mod for the veryvery-smart, and I barely remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Edit: Having found a key, and being lucky, I found the item I was supposed to have all along.

I never would have guessed in a million years, and so the only tiny suggestion I'd have if this were not the final version, is that the mod would be more specific than just "Find a way to talk to elizabeth".

It isn't something anyone worries about the second-third play-through, and it must be obvious to everyone where everything is and how to use it,

but I'm new to the mod.

I found some keys , took some naps, and now I need to approach Elizabeth who doesn't seem to have much to say.

I'm in a different room and they cannot seem to find me, but neither can I talk to Elizabeth.

Plus the monster women cannot be killed, so it's an endless loop of a dialogue box saying they're becoming hostile, and me trying to fend them off.

I'm sorry but you must have made this mod for the veryvery-smart, and I barely remember what I had for breakfast yesterday.

Edit: Having found a key, and being lucky, I found the item I was supposed to have all along.

I never would have guessed in a million years, and so the only tiny suggestion I'd have if this were not the final version, is that the mod would be more specific than just "Find a way to talk to elizabeth".

It isn't something anyone worries about the second-third play-through, and it must be obvious to everyone where everything is and how to use it,

but I'm new to the mod.

The azatoth servants are playing music. They don't like to be disturb.

You need to play music too, so you need a special music instrument. There is a key in the dance hall, the "cellar key".

Find the Tedworth Drum.

but I'm new to the mod.

You need to play music too, so you need a special music instrument. There is a key in the dance hall, the "cellar key".

Find the Tedworth Drum.

I'm at the part where the giant bugs are after me, and my quest log says to escape them.

I wonder what the next trigger is, am I supposed to know where to go?

Because I do not.

I'm alone here, so I'll guess:

I'm supposed to die eventually, landing up in some magical room (which would explain the next quest-level, "where am I?")

But seriously, I'm really stuck, isn't there anyone who got this far? I don't care if you cheated, but I'm trying hard not to.

I figure there's some key I missed or some potion or cake that says

"eat me"

ou est-ce que je vais? (where is the bathroom?)

OK OK so I cheated like a dog to finally end.

The part where I say "yes!! I'll join! Take me now!" does not end well, so I was forced to say "Never, foul demon!!" and was allowed to leave.

About that...I had to TCL to actually find the chest and the exit.

Molag only knows how I would have gotten out otherwise.

I'm very sure theres a user here who will report

"It worked well, no problems, and I use a PC-AT 286 notebook",

but for me the bugs (the ones that look like Silky from "teen titans") had me stumped.

say la vee or something.

Gracias and merci

Thanks

I killed the black wizard. And I know where is the exit.

I need black wizard key to exit. But it is in the box in front of exit.

The key should come in Kederek's pocket when he die.

In Kederek inventory...

but I'm new to the mod.

Find the Tedworth Drum.

I'm at the part where the giant bugs are after me, and my quest log says to escape them.

I wonder what the next trigger is, am I supposed to know where to go?

Because I do not.

I'm alone here, so I'll guess:

I'm supposed to die eventually, landing up in some magical room (which would explain the next quest-level, "where am I?")

But seriously, I'm really stuck, isn't there anyone who got this far? I don't care if you cheated, but I'm trying hard not to.

I figure there's some key I missed or some potion or cake that says

"eat me"

ou est-ce que je vais? (where is the bathroom?)

OK OK so I cheated like a dog to finally end.

The part where I say "yes!! I'll join! Take me now!" does not end well, so I was forced to say "Never, foul demon!!" and was allowed to leave.

About that...I had to TCL to actually find the chest and the exit.

Molag only knows how I would have gotten out otherwise.

I'm very sure theres a user here who will report

"It worked well, no problems, and I use a PC-AT 286 notebook",

but for me the bugs (the ones that look like Silky from "teen titans") had me stumped.

say la vee or something.

Gracias and merci

Thanks

In the cellar : there is a door you do'nt opened (or you opened it and die, because of the shoggoth). Now, there is no shoggoth, and a feance on the floor. Use it.

You will go into a corridot, with Dwemer elevator. Continue, you will find the girls, and Kederek.

hello, i am stuck , i need to speak with elizabeth but i don't find it anywhere , i have "the chest is running away! catch the chest to open it" "find a way to approach Elizabeth" and "talk to elizabeth" in the quest goal, i have sleep in the manor 2 time, i have explored all the manor but nothing , or door locked, and a corridor who repeat

sorry for my bad english, i hope that you understand me :/