Can't finish the Manor quest.

Got the drum, it worked. Can't exit the door that appears, game freezes if i try. bedroom is blocked off by wood. Can't exit the front 'door' either. Game freezes there too.

Game freeze ?

The door works fine.... see the walkthrough. You enter into a labyrinthe.

Bedroom is bloked, yes. Normal.

All the mod is operationnal since version 0.7... if your game freeze with just one cell, I'm sorry to say that, but there is nothing I can do.

I'm happy to say that I was able to fully complete this quest. On version .8. Loved the way it ended, though the rewards seem a bit OP. Love the armor, but I think a copy of the faceless armor would be a more apt reward as a way to 'remind' the player of her time in the mansion.

Short quest, but i really liked it. I did lag quite a bit in the mansion, during the later and closing scenes it got really lagy for me. Nothing un-playable though.

Two animations didn't play in my Skyrim environment.

I tried Creation Kit and found that SL.StartSex() failed if parameter of victim =... is specified.

It means

SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = aHH0JeanneREF, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")

is fail.

SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")

is success.

So, I suggest a patch.

First, try SL.StartSex with victim.

If failed (returns negative value), try SL.StartSex without victim.

If failed again, skip animation and forwards stage.

Patch has three parts.

1. In papyrus fragment of stage 450, remove aHH0Temple2Scene.start().

This should be called in hook.

Debug.MessageBox("I can't do nothing, and Sari and Aela will do something to Elizabeth !")
StartRapeElizabeth()
; utility.wait(100)
; aHH0Temple2Scene.start()

2. In papyrus fragment of stage 470, remove setstage(480).

Debug.MessageBox("I refused to submit to Sari and the sussering voices in my head... they want to rape and sacrifice me!")
Setobjectivecompleted(470)
StartRapePlayerElizabeth()
;utility.wait(70)
;setstage(480)

3. modify the script QF_aHH0_01000D62

Modify two functions and add two event handlers.

Function StartRapeElizabeth()
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[3]
    int sslid = 0
    sexActors[0] = aHH0JeanneREF
    sexActors[1] = aHH0SariREF
    sexActors[2] = aHH0AelaREF
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(3, "vag", "Aggressive")
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_HHAfterElizabethRaped", "AfterElizabethRapedHandler")
    sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = aHH0JeanneREF, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")
    if sslid < 0
        sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")
    endif
    if sslid < 0
        Debug.notification("Animation failed; Skip Sex Animation")
        UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_HHAfterElizabethRaped")
        Debug.notification("Start aHH0Temple2Scene")
        aHH0Temple2Scene.start()
    endif
EndFunction

event AfterElizabethRapedHandler(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    aHH0Temple2Scene.start()
endEvent

Function StartRapePlayerElizabeth()
    int sslid = 0
    sexActors[0] = Playerref
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_HHAfterPlayerRaped", "AfterPlayerRapedHandler")
    sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = Playerref, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterPlayerRaped")
    if sslid < 0
        sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterPlayerRaped")
    endif
    if sslid < 0
        UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_HHAfterPlayerRaped")
        setstage(480)
    endif
EndFunction

event AfterPlayerRapedHandler(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    setstage(480)
endEvent

thanks for the mod. played V0.8 , no major issues , only thing is that the chests did not trigger any rape anim (no masturbate, no estrus , no nothing) with my installation (all prerequisites installed), rest was working for me.

I liked the idea of the ever changing house .

cheers

Two animations didn't play in my Skyrim environment.

I tried Creation Kit and found that SL.StartSex() failed if parameter of victim =... is specified.

It means

SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = aHH0JeanneREF, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")

is fail.

SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")

is success.

So, I suggest a patch.

First, try SL.StartSex with victim.

If failed (returns negative value), try SL.StartSex without victim.

If failed again, skip animation and forwards stage.

Patch has three parts.

1. In papyrus fragment of stage 450, remove aHH0Temple2Scene.start().

Debug.MessageBox("I can't do nothing, and Sari and Aela will do something to Elizabeth !")
StartRapeElizabeth()
; utility.wait(100)
; aHH0Temple2Scene.start()

2. In papyrus fragment of stage 470, remove setstage(480).

Debug.MessageBox("I refused to submit to Sari and the sussering voices in my head... they want to rape and sacrifice me!")
Setobjectivecompleted(470)
StartRapePlayerElizabeth()
;utility.wait(70)
;setstage(480)

3. modify the script QF_aHH0_01000D62

Modify two functions and add two event handlers.

Function StartRapeElizabeth()
    int sslid = 0
    sexActors[0] = aHH0JeanneREF
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_HHAfterElizabethRaped", "AfterElizabethRapedHandler")
    sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = aHH0JeanneREF, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")
    if sslid < 0
        sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterElizabethRaped")
    endif
    if sslid < 0
        Debug.notification("Start aHH0Temple2Scene")
        aHH0Temple2Scene.start()
    endif
EndFunction

event AfterElizabethRapedHandler(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    aHH0Temple2Scene.start()
endEvent

Function StartRapePlayerElizabeth()
    int sslid = 0
    sexActors[0] = Playerref
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_HHAfterPlayerRaped", "AfterPlayerRapedHandler")
    sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = Playerref, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterPlayerRaped")
    if sslid < 0
        sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, centeron = aHH0ElizabethRapeSpotREF, allowbed=false, hook="HHAfterPlayerRaped")
    endif
    if sslid < 0
        setstage(480)
    endif
EndFunction

event AfterPlayerRapedHandler(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    setstage(480)
endEvent

Ok, I will upload a new version, with your corrections.

thanks for the mod. played V0.8 , no major issues , only thing is that the chests did not trigger any rape anim (no masturbate, no estrus , no nothing) with my installation (all prerequisites installed), rest was working for me.

cheers

With my installation, V0.9, trap chests didn't play animation, also.

I guess, it caused by "victim = playerref" parameter, like ceremony animations.

I tried this patch (in aHHChestMimicScript.psc), and get animation as second try(without victim pamaeter).

Function MimicPlayer()
        int sslid = 0
        actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
        sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
        sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "double")
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
        sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = playerref, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
        if sslid < 0
            sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
        endif
        if sslid < 0
            debug.notification("Sorry, animation failed")
        endif
EndFunction

In my env. , StartSex() function is sensitive to victim parameter. I have no idea why so.

Just workaround.

cheers

With my installation, V0.9, trap chests didn't play animation, also.

I guess, it caused by "victim = playerref" parameter, like ceremony animations.

I tried this patch (in aHHChestMimicScript.psc), and get animation as second try(without victim pamaeter).

Function MimicPlayer()
        int sslid = 0
        actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
        sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
        sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "double")
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
        sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = playerref, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
        if sslid < 0
            sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
        endif
        if sslid < 0
            debug.notification("Sorry, animation failed")
        endif
EndFunction

In my env. , StartSex() function is sensitive to victim parameter. I have no idea why so.

Just workaround.

For me, it's work :

post-484102-0-92973200-1455746742_thumb.jpg

Hi, thanks for the mod! i'm having a few issues right now.

I have estrus installed but when triggering the chest next to the dining room thats supposed to rape the PC, it only forces her to masturbate. I've tested estrus on its own and the animations work fine.

Also after talking to Aela, I assume you're ment to fight the chaurus who has the key but I do 0 damage to him and it kills me almost instantly, I tried killing it with the console but it doesn't work so I assume you're supposed to lose to it? But I just die and load back to my previous save. (Death Alternative ''Mod Active'' is unticked)

Not sure whats intended here and what's bugging out~

Hi, thanks for the mod! i'm having a few issues right now.

I have estrus installed but when triggering the chest next to the dining room thats supposed to rape the PC, it only forces her to masturbate. I've tested estrus on its own and the animations work fine.

Also after talking to Aela, I assume you're ment to fight the chaurus who has the key but I do 0 damage to him and it kills me almost instantly, I tried killing it with the console but it doesn't work so I assume you're supposed to lose to it? But I just die and load back to my previous save. (Death Alternative ''Mod Active'' is unticked)

Not sure whats intended here and what's bugging out~

There is another way to deal with the chaurus whithout fighting him.

For the animation, It's just the tag. I get masturbate animation sometimes, but there's nothing I can do.

I was lagging insanely much when i entered the house for some unknown reason and i guess i only managed to do 70% of the quests due to the missing or well hidden drum so i called it quits after a while searching... but it was a nice idea of a mod, but if its a lot of scripts and such in a small area you could maybe make more interiors so there is a load for the needed scrips so the mod dont load all of them at the same time and have it on a constant script reload.. might be some errors in the scripts aswel thats doing it i dunno.. hope you continue working on it for sure though :)

For me too, crash at the second nap. Spikes appear, or not, but the game freeze...

Too bad, I really enjoyed 'From the deep' and this one was promising, you seems to like the nightmare things...

That's not normal.... I never get a problem here. Do you have a mod which alter beds (like real sleep ?)

For me too, crash at the second nap. Spikes appear, or not, but the game freeze...

Too bad, I really enjoyed 'From the deep' and this one was promising, you seems to like the nightmare things...

That's not normal.... I never get a problem here. Do you have a mod which alter beds (like real sleep ?)

No, I've 138 mods running though, and I'm still wondering how everything is working so fine.

Realistic needs ? But this one doesn't alter beds (I ended totally starving and deshydrated, could have been nice to put some food in the kitchen...).

I've gone through with another toon, without bug. Really great, too bad you can't work 28 hours a day making mods like that ;o)

Then, I was thinking that might be something I was carrying. I threw everything, went to sleep (with the 1st one), and it passed normally.

I had not much, but the daedric armor from the chef, weapons from the skeletons, and some potions. (I ended with 2 daedric armors ;o) ).

Everything was there the next morning, and with all these I slept the other nights without trouble but the giant bed bugs running after me (the chaurus...).

Thanks, I really enjoyed it... twice in a row ;o)

Im stuck. After finally talking to Elizabeth in the Dance Hall I was told to go to the Bed Room. Problem is the bedroom has boards on the door, and spikes thru the bed. Ive no clue what to do.

You need to enter into the labyrithn : the acces is in the dance hall (near the big chest).

No, I've 138 mods running though, and I'm still wondering how everything is working so fine.

Realistic needs ? But this one doesn't alter beds (I ended totally starving and deshydrated, could have been nice to put some food in the kitchen...).

I've gone through with another toon, without bug. Really great, too bad you can't work 28 hours a day making mods like that ;o)

Then, I was thinking that might be something I was carrying. I threw everything, went to sleep (with the 1st one), and it passed normally.

I had not much, but the daedric armor from the chef, weapons from the skeletons, and some potions. (I ended with 2 daedric armors ;o) ).

Everything was there the next morning, and with all these I slept the other nights without trouble but the giant bed bugs running after me (the chaurus...).

Thanks, I really enjoyed it... twice in a row ;o)

Maybe you can skip the problem by using setstage command... (maybe it's the sleeping + spikes : if you ade the quest progress whitout sleeping, maybe it will work for you).

Mais non, ca a marché sans aucun bug. J'ai essayé avec une autre de mes personnages, sans aucun problème. Et quand je suis revenu à la première qui ne marchait pas, j'ai juste enlevé l'équipement (armure daedrique, et quelques autres trucs ramassés par ci par là), et ca a marché.

Du coup, j'ai fini la quête deux fois d'affilé, et je me suis bien marré (deux fois).

Merci bien pour tes mods, ils sont vraiment bien...

Ok now Im at the 2 altar room, and thers a Daedra, the 3 girls, and Adept ghosts. When I go to do the 4 way with them, no other option available, and during the animation it says my soul leaves my body and I die. Then it starts over. What is wrong?

It's normal !

Refuse to have sex with Sari : Aela and Sari will rape you, but it will give to Elizabeth the occasion to disturb the wizard.