I am playing ver 1.4 .

When player found corridor of void before first nap(before entering first bed room), the first nap trigger don't work.

Though player enters the first bed room, nothing happens.

attachicon.gif20160509035103_1.jpg

Two missions stays.

attachicon.gif20160509035042_1.jpg

These objectives are correclly recorded in the script.

The objective "void spell" appear in Eliz quest part.

The other one is the next one you should have after "enter the manor".

I had gotten dinner room key.

I could not meet Aela when I entered dinner room from south side.

attachicon.gif20160510010019_1.jpg

When I went to west side door, Aela appeared.

Dinner room needs one more trigger at south side door, may be.

Noted, I will extend the trigger

After talking with Aela in dinner room, I could get kitchen key without pets foods.

The chaurus was peace enough.

attachicon.gif20160510013615_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160510013324_1.jpg

I see you found the ebony armor... how did you that ? the tunnels are flooded, you can't run, I placed unkillable ennemies everywhere...

Ok thank to your list I finished the quest. Participated in the ceremony and got out of the house.

You really need to put some sort of walk through in the description though.
This quest is close to get epical but it needs bug fixing. There are many quest breaking bugs.
And then some tweaking. I very like the idea of unbeatable enemies, but as for now is almost impossible to complete without going god mode. Some part are too cryptic and would require some more indications for the players.

But this flaws be fixed this could easily become the best horror/sexlab quest around. 

In the spoiler my bug report /suggestions

1) Trigger for Aela and the Draemora chef not working if you enter from the wrong door (as noted above by Mixbutterdog)

2) The Chaurus is pacified even without giving it the food... 

3) The trap near the dining (where the daedric armor is) is broken. To get out had to disable gates via console.

4) After the second nap, the running chest didn't show up (don't really know if it was supposed to show up).

5) Minor. In the small room where I met Elizabeth there is a rock covering a fireplace. The rock didn't disappear when the encounter triggered.

6) To get out. Maybe this is me, but I didn't find any key to open the last doors. I had to console unlock all of them.

This is more general. During the quest you have to run in very far away parts of the house. Since the indication are not remotely clear you end up checking everywhere. And that's very difficult with all those shoggoth and cthonians going around.
For example. The safe corridor. How did I know I was supposed to go back there? There was not the slightness hint. Very good that you could enter the dance room by hitting the wood logs.

The library where "Aela is waiting". There are many rooms which could considered library. I had to check all the house to find the corridor with the fireplace had opened.

The Chainroom. I got there because I saw it on your list, but it's not clear at all what it does and the connection/effects on the quests.
I think you need a bit more verbose pop ups, with more hints and indications. And in some case, don't refrain to use the quest marker (as you did with the place where to play the instrument).   

I see you found the ebony armor... how did you that ? the tunnels are flooded, you can't run, I placed unkillable ennemies everywhere...

Unkillable chaurus is very dangerous. Player will go to Sovngarde when it find player.

But, there is nothing to worry as long as hide. Ninja skill and karate jitsu make it possible.

I go down to the flooded floor and sneak. When chaurus(Cthonian tegoth) comes near, I stop, never move.

Of cause, I use ring, amulet, boots which help to sneak.

Why do I have them? Although Sali should have stolen all gears.

Before first nap, I put them in a closet near bed,because all Japanese take off shoes on tatami and in bed.

Sali stole all inventory, but didn't touch in closet. So, I keep important items.

Ok thank to your list I finished the quest. Participated in the ceremony and got out of the house.

You really need to put some sort of walk through in the description though.

This quest is close to get epical but it needs bug fixing. There are many quest breaking bugs.

And then some tweaking. I very like the idea of unbeatable enemies, but as for now is almost impossible to complete without going god mode. Some part are too cryptic and would require some more indications for the players.

But this flaws be fixed this could easily become the best horror/sexlab quest around. 

In the spoiler my bug report /suggestions

1) Trigger for Aela and the Draemora chef not working if you enter from the wrong door (as noted above by Mixbutterdog)

2) The Chaurus is pacified even without giving it the food... 

3) The trap near the dining (where the daedric armor is) is broken. To get out had to disable gates via console.

4) After the second nap, the running chest didn't show up (don't really know if it was supposed to show up).

5) Minor. In the small room where I met Elizabeth there is a rock covering a fireplace. The rock didn't disappear when the encounter triggered.

6) To get out. Maybe this is me, but I didn't find any key to open the last doors. I had to console unlock all of them.

This is more general. During the quest you have to run in very far away parts of the house. Since the indication are not remotely clear you end up checking everywhere. And that's very difficult with all those shoggoth and cthonians going around.

For example. The safe corridor. How did I know I was supposed to go back there? There was not the slightness hint. Very good that you could enter the dance room by hitting the wood logs.

The library where "Aela is waiting". There are many rooms which could considered library. I had to check all the house to find the corridor with the fireplace had opened.

The Chainroom. I got there because I saw it on your list, but it's not clear at all what it does and the connection/effects on the quests.

I think you need a bit more verbose pop ups, with more hints and indications. And in some case, don't refrain to use the quest marker (as you did with the place where to play the instrument).   

I already made some changes...

Yes, it can be the best horror quest on LL...

I found a shortcut (the void spell trigger) : now it's fixed : if player trigger it before the good stage, he will die in horrible ways...

1 : I extended the trigger. Now it should work, whatever the side you take.

2 : the trigger was too little. I extended it.

4 : the running chest is just after the first nap (after talking to Sari)... if you get it at the second nap, that's lean you taken a shortcut.

3 : you're not supposed to escape from this trap. After yo'ure blocked, a pullchain appear. You pull it, and you burn alive. End of the story. It's vicious ? Sure !

5 : fix done.

6 : the key is in Kederek inventory !

I will make an objective for the pullchais room.

Do you see something else ?

Unkillable chaurus is very dangerous. Player will go to Sovngarde when it find player.

But, there is nothing to worry as long as hide. Ninja skill and karate jitsu make it possible.

I go down to the flooded floor and sneak. When chaurus(Cthonian tegoth) comes near, I stop, never move.

Of cause, I use ring, amulet, boots which help to sneak.

Before first nap, I put them in a closet near bed,because all Japanese take off shoes on tatami and in bed.

Sali stole all inventory, but didn't touch in closet. So, I keep important items.

So, you lured Sari..

With a level 1 naked character, I succed to escape to that big chaurus. I just need to sneak and stay in the shadows.

that's was quite a trick Mixbutter!  :lol:

4 : the running chest is just after the first nap (after talking to Sari)... if you get it at the second nap, that's lean you taken a shortcut.

3 : you're not supposed to escape from this trap. After yo'ure blocked, a pullchain appear. You pull it, and you burn alive. End of the story. It's vicious ? Sure !

Also the best Skyrim horror quest ever! Loverslab or not!

Regarding the 3). The fire didn't produce any damage. Mmmmh maybe I was in god mode? No, not the first time I got there. Try to check on this... increase the fire dammage. It's ok to be nasty... but if you end up stuck in the cage, and the only way out is trying to kill yourself it's just weird.

6) I suspected that... but it wasn't there. 

Okay, I'm having a very odd issue when I try to download the mod.  It says, The Haunted House 1.4.solitairetheme8 download whenever I click on the link.  That just loads a link to windows solitaire onto my computer.  Is it some kind of zip file that I just don't have the reader for, or is this some kind of glitch.  I'm very interested in playing the mod, but I can't even download it.:(

that's was quite a trick Mixbutter!  :lol:

Also the best Skyrim horror quest ever! Loverslab or not!

Regarding the 3). The fire didn't produce any damage. Mmmmh maybe I was in god mode? No, not the first time I got there. Try to check on this... increase the fire dammage. It's ok to be nasty... but if you end up stuck in the cage, and the only way out is trying to kill yourself it's just weird.

6) I suspected that... but it wasn't there. 

Few corrections, and I will upload it (today if I can)

Okay, I'm having a very odd issue when I try to download the mod.  It says, The Haunted House 1.4.solitairetheme8 download whenever I click on the link.  That just loads a link to windows solitaire onto my computer.  Is it some kind of zip file that I just don't have the reader for, or is this some kind of glitch.  I'm very interested in playing the mod, but I can't even download it. :(

This problem is not related to the file, it's just a .rar. It's your computer or the site, I guess...

@Shinji

I can't post a walktrought, the site refuses the pictures (jpg) i uploaded. It also refuse .rar files, except for the mod ulploading page.

Maybe you can try to do taht, or a short video... I already have a collection of pictures.

This problem is not related to the file, it's just a .rar. It's your computer or the site, I guess...

Yeah, it must be the site.  I just don't understand it, it is only your downloads - I've gone to others and downloaded them fine, but every one of yours won't download right.  It is very strange.

Yeah, it must be the site.  I just don't understand it, it is only your downloads - I've gone to others and downloaded them fine, but every one of yours won't download right.  It is very strange.

Some other people met the same problems, with others mods (like Milk mod economy).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35556-solitairetheme8/

Some other people met the same problems, with others mods (like Milk mod economy).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35556-solitairetheme8/

Thank you that worked.  I don't know why when I searched for solitairetheme it didn't pull up that thread, since the words in there a bunch of times it should have, but anyway, doing what they suggested worked.  I'll try out your mod right away.  Thanks again for the help.

Am I just too stupid for this or how do I enter the first bedroom?

Yes... that"s the beginning of the castle part.

And where's the key? I've explored the whole castle, talked to people in the wrong order, triggered Castle changes but not even once have I been in the bedroom.

You talked to Thenda ?

The castle have 2 doors : one is locked, the other one is open (there is a trigger for that, just before the door)

The bedroom 1 door is not locked.

The bedroom2 door is locked, you don't need to go into that room for the moment.

And where's the key? I've explored the whole castle, talked to people in the wrong order, triggered Castle changes but not even once have I been in the bedroom.

You talked to Thenda ?

The castle have 2 doors : one is locked, the other one is open (there is a trigger for that, just before the door)

The bedroom2 door is locked, you don't need to go into that room for the moment.

So far I've

1. talked to the NPC in Falkreath

2. Entered the Mansion/House in Rorikstead

3. Tried to explore the castle

4. Found a locked bedroom

5. Found some keys, the ones for the dancing hall, cellar and a third one, I don't remember which

6. Found the library

7. Talked to Aela

8. Looked for more keys or bedrooms but found none

9. Found a flute, a drum and a special drum but couldn't use them

After all of this i reloaded an earlier save because I found out that the order is wrong. I still can't find the first bedroom, could you tell me which rooms it connects to?

@Shinji

I can't post a walktrought, the site refuses the pictures (jpg) i uploaded. It also refuse .rar files, except for the mod ulploading page.

Maybe you can try to do taht, or a short video... I already have a collection of pictures.

Mmmh I'm not very good at quest Walkthroughs. I've tried one with the gray cowl of Nocturnal... and have left it unfinished! 

What about a All-Delzaron mods showcase video (wont' call it that way, don't worry   :lol: )? But be careful about the bugfixing!  For the moment I think your most stable mod was From the Deeps.

You talked to Thenda ?

So far I've

1. talked to the NPC in Falkreath

2. Entered the Mansion/House in Rorikstead

3. Tried to explore the castle

4. Found a locked bedroom

5. Found some keys, the ones for the dancing hall, cellar and a third one, I don't remember which

6. Found the library

7. Talked to Aela

8. Looked for more keys or bedrooms but found none

9. Found a flute, a drum and a special drum but couldn't use them

After all of this i reloaded an earlier save because I found out that the order is wrong. I still can't find the first bedroom, could you tell me which rooms it connects to?

You needed to found an unlocked bedroom (just near the locked bedroom)

So, you missed plenty of things...

In the current version, the void trigger is now locked : if you don't reached the good stage, you will die in horrible way...

@Shinji

Mmmh I'm not very good at quest Walkthroughs. I've tried one with the gray cowl of Nocturnal... and have left it unfinished! 

What about a All-Delzaron mods showcase video (wont' call it that way, don't worry   :lol: )? But be careful about the bugfixing!  For the moment I think your most stable mod was From the Deeps.

Yes, FTD is the most stable. AFS is quite finished, but Ravena quest is still bugged. TID is also quite functionnal, but some bugs remains. the little stories mod is an hell to do, I thnink I will cancel it. Ravenous is finished too...

Haunted house 1.5 version should works well.

Guest Ra'Vashann

Hey, what level should my PC be to play this?  The description says some of the monsters are powerful, but does that mean I have to be high level to stand a chance to defeat them, or are there non-combat ways to defeat the monsters?

Hey, what level should my PC be to play this?  The description says some of the monsters are powerful, but does that mean I have to be high level to stand a chance to defeat them, or are there non-combat ways to defeat the monsters?

Level 1 character is enough... but it's very hard : you can't face the fiends.

At level 30, you can face the fiends.

Other monsters are invulnerable, so you have no means to defend yourself : like asomnia, you should avoid them.