Before ! Whant the counter is finished, you receive the objective about killing the black wizard

Should the wizard attack the player? After the rape he just stands there.

It's because he's not so aggresive, and he was a little knocked by his ritual fail... and he's very strong, so I let the player strike first. Anyway, he willbe hostile once you touch him.

Haven't played this mod yet because it still looks early from the change logs, and want to avoid spoiling.

If Deviously Enslaved gets in the way, because the player is naked/covered in zaz/DD items, Can you give me a range of quest stages to detect to stop DEC from getting in the way? Factions or item keywords work too, storageutil, ect.

Of course you could just tell your users to turn off DEC while playing, but if there's an easy way for me to detect when your mod is busy with the player I can just add it my end.

You could set StorageUtil "crdeBusyLock" on the player to 1 to stop DEC from your end too, although it's kinda DEC's responsibility to stop itself in these cases.

Haven't played this mod yet because it still looks early from the change logs, and want to avoid spoiling.

If Deviously Enslaved gets in the way, because the player is naked/covered in zaz/DD items, Can you give me a range of quest stages to detect to stop DEC from getting in the way? Factions or item keywords work too, storageutil, ect.

Of course you could just tell your users to turn off DEC while playing, but if there's an easy way for me to detect when your mod is busy with the player I can just add it my end.

You could set StorageUtil "crdeBusyLock" on the player to 1 to stop DEC from your end too, although it's kinda DEC's responsibility to stop itself in these cases.

See the walkthrough : Haunted house is functionnal you can go to the end without using the console.

Deviously enslaved can made a problem because the player is often naked...

Quest stages are between 50 and 520, I guess...

Just finished the mod, its pretty good.  There were a few scenes where the animations didn't play right, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.  After it was finished though, I can't get Elizabeth as a follower.  It said she improved after I talked to Thenda at the end, so I thought that was supposed to increase the relationship rank.  But instead its still at 0, and she is just standing where she is when you leave the manor.  I can talk to her, but the option to have her as a follower isn't there.

Just finished the mod, its pretty good.  There were a few scenes where the animations didn't play right, but otherwise it wasn't too bad.  After it was finished though, I can't get Elizabeth as a follower.  It said she improved after I talked to Thenda at the end, so I thought that was supposed to increase the relationship rank.  But instead its still at 0, and she is just standing where she is when you leave the manor.  I can talk to her, but the option to have her as a follower isn't there.

She have already a disposition of 80.

After apoint, she received the current followerfaction, the potentialfollowerfaction, and the marriable follower faction. Her relationship with the player is also set as allied.

I tested that in TID for Collin, and it's works nicely.

After apoint, she received the current followerfaction, the potentialfollowerfaction, and the marriable follower faction. Her relationship with the player is also set as allied.

Checking in the creation kit, she shows only aHHGirlsFaction and aHHNephrenKaServantFaction, and has a base disposition of 35.  I assume these are for how she starts though.  I can't find any way to check what factions she belongs to after the quest is done.  But in my game she won't do any follower dialogue at all.

Checking in the creation kit, she shows only aHHGirlsFaction and aHHNephrenKaServantFaction, and has a base disposition of 35.  I assume these are for how she starts though.  I can't find any way to check what factions she belongs to after the quest is done.  But in my game she won't do any follower dialogue at all.

Disposition problem, I guess...

I will check that.

Edit : that's the script :

Function SetElizabethCompanion()

aHH0JeanneREF.setactorvalue("disposition", 80.0)

aHH0JeanneREF.setrelationshiprank(game.getplayer(), 3)

debug.notification("Elizabeth is now a follower!")

aHH0JeanneREF.addtofaction(potentialfollowerfaction)

aHH0JeanneREF.addtofaction(currentfollowerfaction)

aHH0JeanneREF.addtofaction(potentialmarriagefaction)

aHH0JeanneREF.setFactionRank(potentialfollowerfaction, 0)

aHH0JeanneREF.setFactionRank(currentfollowerfaction, -1)

aHH0JeanneREF.addspell(aHH0HealOther)

EndFunction

Can you try with that fix?

zHauntedHouse.esp

I will check that.

EndFunction

I sadly have no idea how to put a script into the game.  I know you have to use creation kit, but other than that I don't know how to do it.

I will check that.

EndFunction

I sadly have no idea how to put a script into the game.  I know you have to use creation kit, but other than that I don't know how to do it.

The script is already in the game.

Very good mod, i really enjoyed it.

However, i find it's too bad there's no many traps consisting to humiliate the PC.

I mean, the mod is based about dream and unreality and no sense, i believe it would be a good idea to add somes sex traps But i know it's not really the theme of the mod i'm beware of this:).

Very great mod anyway.

Very good mod, i really enjoyed it.

However, i find it's too bad there's no many traps consisting to humiliate the PC.

I mean, the mod is based about dream and unreality and no sense, i believe it would be a good idea to add somes sex traps But i know it's not really the theme of the mod i'm beware of this:).

Very great mod anyway.

Not humiliaite... most traps are deadly for the player.

What do your propose for making this more "unreality" ?

I know this is deadly traps, i was just giving my thought about that :).

I would loved to see somes sex traps but like i said, i'm beware this is not theme of the mod.Otherwise i appreciated your mod so much.

Sorry if i make somes english mistake, i'm french.

I know this is deadly traps, i was just giving my thought about that :).

I would loved to see somes sex traps but like i said, i'm beware this is not theme of the mod.Otherwise i appreciated your mod so much.

Sorry if i make somes english mistake, i'm french.

Je suis français aussi, donc n'hésite pas à communiquer dans cette langue, et tans pis pour les anglicistes de ce forum !

D'accord très bien.

Désolé si je me suis mal fais comprendre tout à l'heure.Mais en faite je disais simplement que c'était dommage que le mod en question ne soit pas plus porté sur le sexe et l'humiliation du joueur en lui même.

Cela dis, étant donné que je sais très que ce n'est pas du tout le thème principal du mod, j'ai trouvé ça dommage voila tout.Cependant ce n'est pas une critique, juste un avis personnel.

Ceci dis le mod est très bien fait rien à dire, travail de maitre.

Je parlais de rêve et d'irréel à cause du Manoir, ce manoir si étrange qui change sans arrêt on ne sait pas si c'est dans la tête du joueur que ça se passe(donc un rêve) ou si c'est vraiment réel.Et ça c'est très bien retranscrit, j'ai vraiment aimé.

Merci !

Pour le sexe et l’humiliation du jouer, suis le développement de Vigilants and Daedras... c'est au programme !

Le manoir était plus une quete de dialogues à vrai dire... il devait faire partie d'un mod plus vaste, mais étant donné qu'il atteint déjà presque la limite (à cause de l'armure Salome), j'ai du stopper là.

Et puis il y avait TID à reconstruire entièrement.

I will check that.

EndFunction

I finally found it (I have never used the creation kit at all) in the aHHOManor quest, stage 110.  I also found the part in the aHHO quest that sets the stage in the other quest to 110.  I got that message from that stage 550 (Thenda pays me all the money. Now it's time to drink a lot and forget all this nightmare.)  but it looks like it didn't do the part you listed since Elizabeth didn't change.  I'm not sure what I can do now.  I never received the message "Elizabeth is improved"

I will check that.

EndFunction

I finally found it (I have never used the creation kit at all) in the aHHOManor quest, stage 110.  I also found the part in the aHHO quest that sets the stage in the other quest to 110.  I got that message from that stage 550 (Thenda pays me all the money. Now it's time to drink a lot and forget all this nightmare.)  but it looks like it didn't do the part you listed since Elizabeth didn't change.  I'm not sure what I can do now.  I never received the message "Elizabeth is improved"

Interesting... Maybe I should add a debug dialogue again ?

I will check that.

EndFunction

I think I found the script fragment you showed, but in one I have its missing the first 3 lines (the disposition change, relationship change, and the debug message).  Can I just set those with console commands to make it all work?

I will check that.

EndFunction

I think I found the script fragment you showed, but in one I have its missing the first 3 lines (the disposition change, relationship change, and the debug message).  Can I just set those with console commands to make it all work?

Sure

Youtube is your friend