loving this so far! but as a few others mentioned, i'm not getting any animation when i open that very 1st chest in the 1st room after entering. open the chest and the popup states "the chest is raping you!" but nothing happens. i have Estrus and Estrus Mimics, latest FNIS, Sexlab 160 w/ hotfix (this is an older version but didn't wanna update mid-playthru). i've run fnis but nadda

any advice?

loving this so far! but as a few others mentioned, i'm not getting any animation when i open that very 1st chest in the 1st room after entering. open the chest and the popup states "the chest is raping you!" but nothing happens. i have Estrus and Estrus Mimics, latest FNIS, Sexlab 160 w/ hotfix (this is an older version but didn't wanna update mid-playthru). i've run fnis but nadda

any advice?

Something it's blocks...

In fact, that script is very complex, and maybe just using a sexlab one (forced masturbation) could be better.

any advice?

Something it's blocks...

In fact, that script is very complex, and maybe just using a sexlab one (forced masturbation) could be better.

i've not actually used Sexlab much as of yet. so how do i make the chest use a sexlab animation (like masturbation) ?

also, there's a shrine on that hill. shrine of akatosh i think. it has a book and dragonfly ect. pretty sure it's vanilla...

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shrine_of_Akatosh#Locations

well your house sets right on top of it! i can basically see the top of the shrine and candle light, coming out of the steps of your house. not the main front door steps, but steps on the opposite side of the exterior house. if your house was moved just a few feet away, i think it would be fine

Estrus from skyrim nexus... infact, you do'nt really need it if you have tentacles animations in sexlab...

where do i get tentacle anims for sexlab? and how do i apply them to the chests?

I do'nt know. I instlaled estru, I do'nt use the estru spell, but I can get the tentacles as sexlab anims...

I cannot find the cthonian tunnel.... a little help pls?

Did you already meet the big chaurus ? The place where he patrols are the Cthonian tunnels...

Guys, is there a walkthrough available for this mod? I really want to complete this hauntedhouse quest but cant proceed after reaching the room with elizabeth and faceless ones. Dont see any marker to proceed further. Any help?

Proceed to the library...

Explore the manor and find her...

I can't make walktroughs : the site refuses the pictures I post.

give Photobucket a try. great pic hosting site. it's free, can upload bulk pics, and u can make galleries ect, then post a link to the whole walkthru. of course a video walkthru would be best

Guys, is there a walkthrough available for this mod? I really want to complete this hauntedhouse quest but cant proceed after reaching the room with elizabeth and faceless ones. Dont see any marker to proceed further. Any help?

give Photobucket a try. great pic hosting site. it's free, can upload bulk pics, and u can make galleries ect, then post a link to the whole walkthru. of course a video walkthru would be best

There is a walkthrough in the mod forum, for sure (I still have the pictures !)

Estrus from skyrim nexus... infact, you do'nt really need it if you have tentacles animations in sexlab...

where do i get tentacle anims for sexlab? and how do i apply them to the chests?

I do'nt know. I instlaled estru, I do'nt use the estru spell, but I can get the tentacles as sexlab anims...

I cannot find the cthonian tunnel.... a little help pls?

Did you already meet the big chaurus ? The place where he patrols are the Cthonian tunnels...

Found it, thanks, also I have completed the quest. Great work. 

no offence, but at least you can document them with step by step approach. Some of us, name me for that instance :) , are more interested in just playing the game smoothly without having to worry about all the troubles in the world.

Cheers!

I have run through quickly, found three glitches.

1) Broken window shade

The window behind first Servant of Azatoth is opened. Wooden beams of window are broken.

post-1006490-0-28101800-1473092181_thumb.jpg

2) Chaurus doesn't attack Kederek

After refusing Kederek proposal, a Cthonian Tegoth comes.

But, it does not make an assault on Kederek. It seems as if it wish to go back home.

Fortunately I had a dagger(Kahvozein's Fang) and succeeded to kill Kederek.

If not, I should come to end.

post-1006490-0-36693000-1473093652_thumb.jpg

3) Two Choices of mine go same.

I got three choices.

1st one; agree with Kederek, causes to bad end. It's works well.

But, 2nd(sacrifice myself) and 3rd(use Elizabeth lyric) cause same scenario.

1) Broken window shade

The window behind first Servant of Azatoth is opened. Wooden beams of window are broken.

attachicon.gif20160904213920_2.jpg

But, it does not make an assault on Kederek. It seems as if it wish to go back home.

attachicon.gif20160905042906_2.jpg

I got three choices.

Tjhat's window is normal... but there is beams here and a collision wall, normaly.

Chaurs doesn't attack Kederek ? I putted them into ennemies factions to force them to be hostile to each others... Argh...

Choices : totally normal. In fact you have only two options : sucess or death.

I don't know what I expected, but what I got is this: You wander aimlessly through large, empty, unmarked halls, occasionally (read: rarely) finding some things. If these things kill you, you load a save. If not, you progress and make a hard save in case it actually kills you much later.

I don't know what I expected, but what I got is this: You wander aimlessly through large, empty, unmarked halls, occasionally (read: rarely) finding some things. If these things kill you, you load a save. If not, you progress and make a hard save in case it actually kills you much later.

What expected is a amnesia like mod.

According with your progression, more manor parts are unlocked, so you have more to explore... there are some objectives markers too.

Some rooms are very specific (the cave is full of fog, the tunnels are partially flooded and have green vine, the bedrooms are comfy, the dinner hall is full of tables, etc...)

Yes, the structure is very big, and not linear as Clockwork first part.

The main problem with this kind of structure is that the player is often left to wonder whether this is supposed to happen or they simply broke the sequence of events by circumventing some part. Like the room with a key and a chaurus, for example. It is possible to obtain the key right away without triggering anything, pick the key, draw the aggro of the chaurus and simply run away, making it either stay in the room or wander the halls aimlessly until it finds something. Actually, running away appears to be the best option initially, but after a while it's more difficult to progress as every possible path is blocked off by some indestructible creature. The sound of distant fighting is never ending.

It is also possible to pick the meat before ever entering that room, which, upon entering, triggers a warning but not the part linked to the meat, forcing the player to step out of the room and re-enter it to be able to get the key.

There is also a lack of applied player logic. Not only there are no directions, there are simply no hints to almost anything, leaving the player to blindly guess where in this maze-like structure they are supposed to go with occasional moments of pixel-hunting in a haystack. I know that sometimes less is more, but nothing is just nothing.

I've also managed to get both ebony and daedric armor. I doubt this was supposed to happen.

The main problem with this kind of structure is that the player is often left to wonder whether this is supposed to happen or they simply broke the sequence of events by circumventing some part. Like the room with a key and a chaurus, for example. It is possible to obtain the key right away without triggering anything, pick the key, draw the aggro of the chaurus and simply run away, making it either stay in the room or wander the halls aimlessly until it finds something. Actually, running away appears to be the best option initially, but after a while it's more difficult to progress as every possible path is blocked off by some indestructible creature. The sound of distant fighting is never ending.

It is also possible to pick the meat before ever entering that room, which, upon entering, triggers a warning but not the part linked to the meat, forcing the player to step out of the room and re-enter it to be able to get the key.

There is also a lack of applied player logic. Not only there are no directions, there are simply no hints to almost anything, leaving the player to blindly guess where in this maze-like structure they are supposed to go with occasional moments of pixel-hunting in a haystack. I know that sometimes less is more, but nothing is just nothing.

I've also managed to get both ebony and daedric armor. I doubt this was supposed to happen.

That's not supposed to happen... the door is blocked by a static door, until you talked to Aela.

Yes, the manor is big, but some parts are locked by doors... maybe more locks are needed...

Armors are normal : you need to escape from the big chaurus after all...

1) Broken window shade

I got three choices.

Tjhat's window is normal... but there is beams here and a collision wall, normaly.

Chaurs doesn't attack Kederek ? I putted them into ennemies factions to force them to be hostile to each others... Argh...

Beams are stacked on ground. No collision.

I succeeded to through that window to enter dance hall without dance hall key.

Chaurus doesn't attack Kederek. Chaurus possibly lost sight of Kederek.

1) Broken window shade

I got three choices.

Beams are stacked on ground. No collision.

I succeeded to through that window to enter dance hall without dance hall key.

Chaurus doesn't attack Kederek. Chaurus possibly lost sight of Kederek.

Yep, that's a problem.

For the beam, i will add some collision markers.

For Cthonian and Kederelk, i don't know how to solve that...

For Cthonian and Kederelk, i don't know how to solve that...

I guess, it is because Cthonian Tegoth and Kederek are member of same faction(aHHAzathothServantFaction).

I tried following at ritual scene.

Invoke console.

Point Kederek.

type removefromallfactions

Close console.

When Cthonian Tegoth come in, Cthonian Tegoth and three girls started to attack Kederek.