I finished it! Should I try to play Things In The Dark? Ive tried 3 seperate times with that quest and cant get past the house next to butchers in windhelm, just glitches up completely.

Last time I tested, it worked.

TID is now large as AFS... but very more complex.

Keep up the good work. I can't say as this quest was particularly appealing to me. 

Mostly it just involved running from one end of the house to the other to have nonsensical conversations to eerie music, followed by gratuitous sex.  

Would have liked perhaps if the option at the end of the quest, to accept "conversion" by the Dari and Aela had led to something, rather than death. 

Keep up the good work. I can't say as this quest was particularly appealing to me. 

Mostly it just involved running from one end of the house to the other to have nonsensical conversations to eerie music, followed by gratuitous sex.  

Would have liked perhaps if the option at the end of the quest, to accept "conversion" by the Dari and Aela had led to something, rather than death. 

There is no alternative way for conversion. Haunted house is a simple mod, but It's an original one on LL...

Next steps are devious stories (I'm still working on Ariela scenario, i need to build a story between Romance and Sinister...)... and I'm preparing something about Hallucinated mountain.

Overall nice mod so far, i havent made it to the end yet but iv encounterd a few problems:

1. When i got to the part with the faceless dancers, i found the flute but when i walked onto the "mark" the faceless dancers attack me on sight, i looked around forever and through the TCL cheat i found a drum and then they disappared, is there a bug here or something or did i just miss something.

2. Sometimes the game skips the npcs dialogue instantly and i cant read it like in the temple where at first none of the npcs speak until i speak to them and their dialogue skips by in like 1 second and i can only read 1 or 2 words.

Overall nice mod so far, i havent made it to the end yet but iv encounterd a few problems:

1. When i got to the part with the faceless dancers, i found the flute but when i walked onto the "mark" the faceless dancers attack me on sight, i looked around forever and through the TCL cheat i found a drum and then they disappared, is there a bug here or something or did i just miss something.

2. Sometimes the game skips the npcs dialogue instantly and i cant read it like in the temple where at first none of the npcs speak until i speak to them and their dialogue skips by in like 1 second and i can only read 1 or 2 words.

1 : that's normal : faceless don't like somebody else is playing flute.

2 : Maybe it's a Fuz Ro doh problem... or maybe the text is too long (it happen sometimes).

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the mod. played V0.8 , no major issues , only thing is that the chests did not trigger any rape anim (no masturbate, no estrus , no nothing) with my installation (all prerequisites installed), rest was working for me.

I liked the idea of the ever changing house .

cheers

With my installation, V0.9, trap chests didn't play animation, also.

I guess, it caused by "victim = playerref" parameter, like ceremony animations.

I tried this patch (in aHHChestMimicScript.psc), and get animation as second try(without victim pamaeter).

Function MimicPlayer()
        int sslid = 0
        actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
        sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
        sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "double")
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
        sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = playerref, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
        if sslid < 0
            sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
        endif
        if sslid < 0
            debug.notification("Sorry, animation failed")
        endif
EndFunction

In my env. , StartSex() function is sensitive to victim parameter. I have no idea why so.

Just workaround.

For me, it's work :

I tried to understand how to invoke estrus animation. The zzEstrusUtil.psc was the anser.

I make a patch for the function MimicPlayer().

In this patch, first, try Estrus animation explicitly.

If it's failed (no estrus mod or some error), do SL.StartSex().

Function MimicPlayer()
		bool success = aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Game.GetPlayer(), 2, 0, 0)
		if (!success)
			int sslid = 0
			actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
			RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
			sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = playerref, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
			if sslid < 0
				debug.notification("Failed to start animation:" + sslid)
			endif
			if sslid < 0
				debug.notification("Failed to start animation again:" + sslid)
			endif
		endif
EndFunction

;;
;; EffectType : 2:Estrus Self
;; AnimType ::  0:random, 1:Estrus Tentacle, 2:Estrus Etc, 3:Estrus Machine
;;
bool function aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Actor akTarget, Int EffectType = 1, Int AnimType = 0, Int AnimPattern = 0)

ObjectReference zzEstrusMarker = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c51, "zzEstrus.esp") as ObjectReference
	if (zzEstrusMarker == none)
		return false
	endif
	Spell zzEstrusEffectForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x010166e6, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
	Spell zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c55, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
	Spell zzEstrusUndressForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c56, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
	Miscobject zzEstrusToken = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01012b95, "zzEstrus.esp") as Miscobject
	Actor rPlayer = Game.GetForm(0x14) as Actor
	Spell rAPI;

if(akTarget.getItemCount(zzEstrusToken) > 0)
		akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",1);
		return false
	EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",AnimType);
	akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,AnimPattern);

if(EffectType == 1)
		rAPI = zzEstrusEffectForAPI
	elseIf(EffectType == 2)
		rAPI = zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI
	elseif(EffectType == 3)
		rAPI = zzEstrusUndressForAPI
	else
		return false
	EndIf

zzEstrusMarker.MoveTo(akTarget)
	if((EffectType == 1 && akTarget != rPlayer) || (EffectType == 2 && akTarget == rPlayer))
		rAPI.cast(zzEstrusMarker,akTarget)
		Utility.wait(2)
	Elseif(EffectType == 0)
		Utility.wait(2)
	Else
		return false
	EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",0);
	akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,0);
	akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",0);

return true
EndFunction

thanks for the mod. played V0.8 , no major issues , only thing is that the chests did not trigger any rape anim (no masturbate, no estrus , no nothing) with my installation (all prerequisites installed), rest was working for me.

I liked the idea of the ever changing house .

cheers

With my installation, V0.9, trap chests didn't play animation, also.

I guess, it caused by "victim = playerref" parameter, like ceremony animations.

I tried this patch (in aHHChestMimicScript.psc), and get animation as second try(without victim pamaeter).

Function MimicPlayer()
        int sslid = 0
        actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
        RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
        if sslid < 0
        endif
        if sslid < 0
        endif
EndFunction

In my env. , StartSex() function is sensitive to victim parameter. I have no idea why so.

Just workaround.

For me, it's work :

I tried to understand how to invoke estrus animation. The zzEstrusUtil.psc was the anser.

I make a patch for the function MimicPlayer().

In this patch, first, try Estrus animation explicitly.

If it's failed (no estrus mod or some error), do SL.StartSex().

Function MimicPlayer()
		bool success = aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Game.GetPlayer(), 2, 0, 0)
		if (!success)
			int sslid = 0
			actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
			RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
			if sslid < 0
				debug.notification("Failed to start animation:" + sslid)
			endif
			if sslid < 0
				debug.notification("Failed to start animation again:" + sslid)
			endif
		endif
EndFunction

;;
;; EffectType : 2:Estrus Self
;; AnimType ::  0:random, 1:Estrus Tentacle, 2:Estrus Etc, 3:Estrus Machine
;;
bool function aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Actor akTarget, Int EffectType = 1, Int AnimType = 0, Int AnimPattern = 0)

ObjectReference zzEstrusMarker = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c51, "zzEstrus.esp") as ObjectReference
	if (zzEstrusMarker == none)
		return false
	endif
	Spell zzEstrusEffectForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x010166e6, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
	Spell zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c55, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
	Spell zzEstrusUndressForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c56, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
	Miscobject zzEstrusToken = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01012b95, "zzEstrus.esp") as Miscobject
	Actor rPlayer = Game.GetForm(0x14) as Actor
	Spell rAPI;

if(akTarget.getItemCount(zzEstrusToken) > 0)
		akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",1);
		return false
	EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",AnimType);
	akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,AnimPattern);

if(EffectType == 1)
		rAPI = zzEstrusEffectForAPI
	elseIf(EffectType == 2)
		rAPI = zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI
	elseif(EffectType == 3)
		rAPI = zzEstrusUndressForAPI
	else
		return false
	EndIf

zzEstrusMarker.MoveTo(akTarget)
	if((EffectType == 1 && akTarget != rPlayer) || (EffectType == 2 && akTarget == rPlayer))
		Utility.wait(2)
	Elseif(EffectType == 0)
		Utility.wait(2)
	Else
		return false
	EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",0);
	akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,0);
	akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",0);

return true
EndFunction

Wow !

I will use that, thank you !

Note :

I get other ideas for haunted houses :

- amnesia : player is in a cave, and need to find the exit... no NPCs at all, just hostile creatures who hunt you, and some enigm to solve.

- alone in the dark : yes, the 1...

I get an idea : reworking the haunted house to make it more "amnesia like".

So :

- removing the salome outfit (it will make the mod very light !)

- very increase the mannor, and use riften cave things to make it darker...

- more ennemies.

- removing the rametep music, and replace it by three other nightmare creatures music (one for each boss I plan)

- less sex : girls will give sex to player only if they save them.

- Ennemies : I plan skeleton, shoggoth, and Khar Tegoth (a big chaurus) for now. The last will be invulnerable, and will hunt the player. One player goal will be to escape the chaurus (like the dark shadow in amnesia)

What do you think about that ?

Edit :

- Ennemies :

• skeletons
  • Daedric girls (with Elhidils outfit !)
  • Shoggoth
  • A big Chaurus and his brood

I already found a castle in a mod who can be good for the cave level of the manor.

I will keep the three girls, of course, but I wish to add more deep on them :

- Sari will be still the first met girl, and the nymphomaniac

- Aela will be between Sari and Elizabeth, and scared

- Elizabeth will stay like she his.

Each girl will be at different levels of the manor, and will move...

I will make a release for version 1.0. The mod will be darker and harder !

The manor is now a castle, made mostly with imperial interiors. 5 times bigger than the manor !

So, it's dark and full of terror.

6 types of enemies :

- skeletons : the most common enemies : killable.

- fiends : hostile, essentials (they are the brute in Amensia)

- Azatoth servants : essentials, peacefull if you don't disturb them.

- shoggoths : essentials, quick, strong, tough. Avoid them.

- Daedric brood : essentials, chaurus : the only enemies who can attack you at distance.

- Knaerg (slaughter fishes) : in water zones.

3 bosses :

- the dremora kitchener (so, no sex with her anymore !)

- the black wizard, of course

- The keeper, a big invulnerable chaurus who hunt you in the castle.

The quest will be not very changed, most tof the manor events will be moved in the castle. The final scene will be changed (player will need to avoid the black wizard to transcend a daedric prince).

If the end of the story is same as 0.9,

manor(castle) is gone with Aela and Sari, only Elizabeth is return,

please make two graves for them(it's one now) and a small cottage for Elizabeth.

Noted !

I near finished the castle construction,a nd to transfer the manor things into it... with the very few spotlights, it will be a scary mod... I will test it this night If I can.

Some dialogues will change : as always, I give no objectives in this mod, just tricks in the dialogues... and now, the castle is 5 time bigger than the manor, and labyrinth like !

I replaced the egyptian outfit for a greant ancient one (And I gain lot of memory space !), and I will add the fiends and Shoggoths.

Edit : mod done and tested :

- I kept my enemies plan : skeletons (easy), fiends (very tough, but killable), shoggoth (run !), Chaut Tegoth Brood (run !), the Keeper (Run !), Azathoth servants (don't disturb them).

Only skeletons and fiends are killable, and fiends are a really challenge for low level characters. Other are essentials, that's mean, you can knock and run away from them.

- I will change the ligh : Haunted house 0.9 was shinny, Haunted house 1.0 will be dark and full of terror. Torchs are also added to Help chests.

- Enemies are spawned by triggers which reload each minute... monsters can also ove and patrol...

- monsters are not hostile against the girls.

- I placed more help chests, and some daedric, glass and ebony stuff int he manor... of course, it will be difficult to find it.

- no objectives : eveything is in the dialgoues, and player will need to explore the castle a lot...

Hi

Here's the pre 1.0 Haunted house !

Test it, and tell me if it's good or not !

I downloaded it, but had to rename the file already:

the text on the page lists it as .rar file, but the link was a solitaire theme file

renaming the file to .rar fixed it so the rar program could read it, i'll update any bugs from it later, hopefully that's it

I played the beginning.

1. A bag is floating.

post-1006490-0-32361500-1458583915_thumb.jpg

post-1006490-0-79195500-1458583934_thumb.jpg

2. I can enter under floor before first nap.

I found three chains.

post-1006490-0-92820400-1458584062_thumb.jpg

Need some locked door.

3. Kedrek and Azathoth servants come in the bed room with Sari at first nap.

4. I met Elizabeth at unknown room (I lost my way) after first nap.

After first nap, got the dinning key, wonder in castle, met Elizabeth.

She talked the dialog as if after labyrinth.

I guess some locked door is missing.

P.S.

I lost some sanity in a short play.

I played the beginning.

1. A bag is floating.

attachicon.gif20160322024233_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20160322024247_1.jpg

2. I can enter under floor before first nap.

I found three chains.

attachicon.gif20160322021208_1.jpg

Need some locked door.

3. Kedrek and Azathoth servants come in the bed room with Sari at first nap.

4. I met Elizabeth at unknown room (I lost my way) after first nap.

After first nap, got the dinning key, wonder in castle, met Elizabeth.

She talked the dialog as if after labyrinth.

I guess some locked door is missing.

P.S.

I lost some sanity in a short play.

1 : fixed

2 : a bug, or you just wander in the castle ?

3 : tha's not normal at all : in my test, they stayed where they supposed to be.

4 : she's locked in the dance hall... you found her in a room near the chaurus nest, right ?

Edit : the problem is the trigger in the Cthonian tunnels... now it have a condtionnal : if you enter in this trigger before the stage 310, a chaur tegoth brood will spawn and hunt you. If it's stage 310, you will get the stage 320, and Elizabeth trigger will be enabled.

So, no need of doors for this step : the cthonian tunnels are already a very dangerous place to go.

Yep, some locks are needed. I will run another test, and I will try to find the "short cuts".

Sanity lost : it's the point ! I'm bored by "normal" mods. I wanted to really improve the haunted house to make a freaky mod.

Hi

Here's the pre 1.0 Haunted house !

Test it, and tell me if it's good or not !

I downloaded it, but had to rename the file already:

the text on the page lists it as .rar file, but the link was a solitaire theme file

renaming the file to .rar fixed it so the rar program could read it, i'll update any bugs from it later, hopefully that's it

bump

v1.0 it mean the quest is completed and i can end it?

The quest is completed since version 0.8

The verio 1.0 means I tranformed all the manor into a dark castle... but the quest is also complete !Just few bugs to hunt, due to the manor changes... (like some doors I need to lock, etc...).

The verio 1.0 means I tranformed all the manor into a dark castle... but the quest is also complete !Just few bugs to hunt, due to the manor changes... (like some doors I need to lock, etc...).

some bug

-the first chest animation fail -1 masturbation animation play

-i have kill monster attacking girl first and after it like preview realise but after open the first loocked door huge monster kick me down lol and i die , it really hug you can lost in with no indicator, lol i have break the quest by killing any things move .

some bug

-i have kill monster attacking girl first and after it like preview realise but after open the first loocked door huge monster kick me down lol and i die , it really hug you can lost in with no indicator, lol i have break the quest by killing any things move .

The chest, again...

Which monster, and who was the girl attacked ? I tested the monsters to make them peaceful toward the girls, and still hostile against the player.

Some locked doors lead the player in traps... in the castle, you need to play as Amnesia : be very carreful, and listen the noises.

some bug

The chest, again...

Which monster, and who was the girl attacked ? I tested the monsters to make them peaceful toward the girls, and still hostile against the player.

Some locked doors lead the player in traps... in the castle, you need to play as Amnesia : be very carreful, and listen the noises.

lol

i play horror game lol but the best is outlast !!!!

the first right the first chest , i have see ugly face girl fight un monster !!

i have finsih 0.9 good work lol

some bug

The chest, again...

lol

I see... an Azathoth servant against a fiend, right ?

some bug

The chest, again...

lol

I see... an Azathoth servant against a fiend, right ?

yes

why don't make some things sample and add some animation like player masturbation in radom time by the curse of house and remove the tentacle ugly place , all in chest(why not random when you kill enemie ) at the end you can add option at the the to become deadra atfer refuse and add some sex dialogue or make house player  maybe