43 minutes ago, Dagman said:

I have a work around for you to try. It's something that I use when I am also having problems using the doors in Dragonsreach. It's a Nexus mod called Get Over Here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79123 . With this mod you can basically "lock onto" any character by name and either teleport them to you, or teleport you to them. You can lock onto Pike inside Dragonsreach and teleport inside there without using the doors that cause you to crash. Same thing with Fang or any other character in the dungeon. It's also helpful if an NPC is not in their right place for a quest to start/continue by simply teleporting them to the right spot. It's also pretty helpful when enslaving Riften and you have to go back and forth between Pike and Maven, by just teleporting back and forth.

Thx i'm going to try it in the next few hours ^^

Is the cheat function for quick building the Colosseum working for others?

Whenever I want to test a few things I have to go through the whole getting miner, clearing the cave, gather the NPCs, and building everything piece meal. Some of the intermediate cheat like getting the architect and getting building materials work, but not the building the Colosseum one.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

hum... slaverin start seems to have problems with devious device integration and expension. I have all the 4.1 versions installe,d but the game says it's not recognized, so slaverun will not start.

I can't speak to 4.1. It works perfectly well with 4.0. ?

Nah im done whit this mod for now xD, now even the Children in Whiterun are there and dont get ''banned'' from the game, when i try to start a new game via alternate start and select the start where i'm being enslaved in whiterun (Slaverun start) i dont get the dialoges ._. , i hope i can play the next version of this mod because i couldn't play much :( ah and i still get CTD's when i try to enter the dungeon.

10 hours ago, S3nT1N3L said:

Nah im done whit this mod for now xD, now even the Children in Whiterun are there and dont get ''banned'' from the game, when i try to start a new game via alternate start and select the start where i'm being enslaved in whiterun (Slaverun start) i dont get the dialoges ._. , i hope i can play the next version of this mod because i couldn't play much :( ah and i still get CTD's when i try to enter the dungeon.

So I'm not the only one not getting the dialogue when enslaved, good to know :P

Spoiler
11 hours ago, S3nT1N3L said:

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

So I'm not the only one not getting the dialogue when enslaved, good to know :P

Please remember that using mods is like cooking. It takes patience (you can't rush good food). It takes using the right ingredients (make sure you have all your prerequisites and load them in the proper order). It can be seasoned to taste. Finally, no matter how much you love two foods individually some things just don't go together. ??️

That being said. I, and many others, can make the current version work. I'm sorry to hear that you can't. ?

I am looking forward to the next version though. I hope that two of the things listed in the slaver path become available: being able to train your own slaves (much as others train you when you are a slave) and genuine slave trading through Mundus. Both of these have the basics in the mod now they are simply not yet implemented. The other thing I would like to see and I don't know whether Kenjoka is working on it or not, is more ways to enslave. There are a very large number of bodies out there in Skyrim many of whom are begging to end up in chains. ?

Fight as slave or slaver?

If slave you need to get to a certain point in the main quest and it should lead you towards it.

As slaver you should be able to start when Colosseum is finish with the various NPCs responsible for each section recruited and did tasks for them...but I have issues where I can't select fighters.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Please remember that using mods is like cooking. It takes patience (you can't rush good food). It takes using the right ingredients (make sure you have all your prerequisites and load them in the proper order). It can be seasoned to taste. Finally, no matter how much you love two foods individually some things just don't go together. ??️

That being said. I, and many others, can make the current version work. I'm sorry to hear that you can't. ?

I am looking forward to the next version though. I hope that two of the things listed in the slaver path become available: being able to train your own slaves (much as others train you when you are a slave) and genuine slave trading through Mundus. Both of these have the basics in the mod now they are simply not yet implemented. The other thing I would like to see and I don't know whether Kenjoka is working on it or not, is more ways to enslave. There are a very large number of bodies out there in Skyrim many of whom are begging to end up in chains. ?

My message probably was a bit too short (add the fact that I didn't provide a log), I understand that mod authors can't foresee all the mods combinations that people are going to use.  To be honest my load order is actually a complete (organized) mess, I was rather "relieved" to know that other people experienced this and that it might be a more common issue than I thought.  I'll wait for Kenjoka's return to try to get a log :)

Hello

I would like to know a few things about this mod as I'm currently testing it on both slaver and slave questlines

Is this mod fully playable until the end? I read the comment and I understand a few things are unavailable, but is it "complete" in terms of playability or it's just for testing?

Will there be a way to fully use your slaves as a slaver in the future? I mean not just to fuck them with your PC, but also I wanted to be able to let other NPCs have their way with them or use them in threesome animations as a pimp of sorts

I'm currently trying PAHE - "And you get a slave!" and A TDF Prostitution mod as well as Defeat that also has an option for followers to be handed over, but PAHE takes way too long to get to the point where you can be a pimp and it's an unfinished mod, Defeat seems to be itchy about public spaces and the prostitution mod still requires relationship rank and feels like they're doing you a favor. A true slave should just obey and fuck whoever their Master tells them to.

So my hope is that WIP slave dialogue that only works for followers right now, but the question is, will it work for any enslaved NPC in the future?

Can it have options to use slaves with oter NPCs?

Is that slave training rank thing functional for your slaves? I haven't seen it yet as useable

Finally, I wish there was a quick rundown on the possible stories up until the end

Like if I wanted to play a slaver that gets sick of it eventually and decides to end it, it's possible right?

Oter possible suggestions include a PAHE integration mode to allow enslaved cities to be updated on that other mod

Anyway, hope I can get some answers

Keep up the good work

9 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm.....I think I give it al last time with the mod, i'm going to remove every mod that i have currently and just install these wich are very necessarily, wish me luck xD

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     ApachiiHair.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 16 10     BeeingFemale.esm
 17 11     hdtHighHeel.esm
 18 12     CreatureFramework.esm
 19 13     SkyUI.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     RaceMenu.esp
 22 16     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 23 17     XPMSE.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 25 19     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 26 1a     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 27 1b     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 28 1c     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 29 1d     SLAnimLoader.esp
 30 1e     SlaveTats.esp
 31 1f     DeadlyMutilation.esp
 32 20     Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
 33 21     SexLab-Stories.esp
 34 22     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 35 23     HentaiCreatures.esp
 36 24     Immersive Wenches.esp
 37 25     sr_FillThemUp.esp
 38 26     prostitutes.esp
 39 27     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
 40 28     SerialStrip.esp
 41 29     UIExtensions.esp
 42 2a     Devious Cidhna.esp
 43 2b     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 44 2c     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 45 2d     RegnPiercings.esp
 46 2e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 47 2f     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 48 30     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 49 31     SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
 50 32     Eyes of Aber.esp
 51 33     Beards.esp
 52 34     KS Hairdo's.esp
 53 35     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 54 36     12FemaleBrows.esp
 55 37     Bijin NPCs.esp
 56 38     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 57 39     SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
 58 3a     SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
 59 3b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 60 3c     Bijin Wives.esp
 61 3d     Brows.esp
 62 3e     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 63 3f     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 64 40     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 65 41     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 66 42     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 67 43     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 68 44     SimplyKnock.esp
 69 45     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 70 46     Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
 71 47     ccas_starts.esp

I hope i can play the mod with this load order, i removed some other mods xD, can someone look over it and say if this okay?

Spoiler
21 minutes ago, S3nT1N3L said:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 12  c     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 13  d     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 14  e     ApachiiHair.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 16 10     BeeingFemale.esm
 17 11     hdtHighHeel.esm
 18 12     CreatureFramework.esm
 19 13     SkyUI.esp
 20 14     FNIS.esp
 21 15     RaceMenu.esp
 22 16     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 23 17     XPMSE.esp
 24 18     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 25 19     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 26 1a     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 27 1b     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 28 1c     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 29 1d     SLAnimLoader.esp
 30 1e     SlaveTats.esp
 31 1f     DeadlyMutilation.esp
 32 20     Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
 33 21     SexLab-Stories.esp
 34 22     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 35 23     HentaiCreatures.esp
 36 24     Immersive Wenches.esp
 37 25     sr_FillThemUp.esp
 38 26     prostitutes.esp
 39 27     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
 40 28     SerialStrip.esp
 41 29     UIExtensions.esp
 42 2a     Devious Cidhna.esp
 43 2b     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
 44 2c     yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
 45 2d     RegnPiercings.esp
 46 2e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 47 2f     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 48 30     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 49 31     SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
 50 32     Eyes of Aber.esp
 51 33     Beards.esp
 52 34     KS Hairdo's.esp
 53 35     KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
 54 36     12FemaleBrows.esp
 55 37     Bijin NPCs.esp
 56 38     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 57 39     SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
 58 3a     SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
 59 3b     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 60 3c     Bijin Wives.esp
 61 3d     Brows.esp
 62 3e     BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
 63 3f     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 64 40     SexLab_Hormones.esp
 65 41     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 66 42     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
 67 43     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 68 44     SimplyKnock.esp
 69 45     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 70 46     Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
 71 47     ccas_starts.esp

I hope i can play the mod with this load order, i removed some other mods xD, can someone look over it and say if this okay?

No, I can't. ?

Just kidding. ?

You need to update your creature mods. You should no longer need the SexLab Nude Creature mods. You might also want to consider eliminating Hentai creatures. While it SHOULD work with it in the load order creature animations are finicky. I recommend that you leave it off now - you can always add it in another playthrough once your game is otherwise stable. You should also turn off the esp for XPMSE. While downlooading it is necessary the esp causes it's own issues. Unless you need it for a specific mod (and I didn't see any I recognized as requiring it in that list) I would turn it off. Likewise, unless you are wedded to it, I would replace KS hairdos and the HDT version and get KS hairdos renewal. Or, even better since you have had some problems, leave them off entirely for this playthrough (Apachii will give you good choices for one game). While KS is unlikely to cause you to crash HDT mods that you don't absolutely have to have (and high res textures that you don't absolutely have to have) are best avoided since they can significantly slow your game.

Otherwise it looks eminently playable. I would encourage you to go through the mods again with an eye toward "how do I expect to use these mods in THIS playthrough?" There are a TON of great mods out there that I have played with over the years. Like many other mod users I often go back to many of my old standbys. However, it pays to keep the number of mods in any playthrough to the bare minimum that you can stand. The fewer mods, the fewer interactions (expected and unexpected) and the fewer problems (read CTDs). In modding, less is more. ?

41 minutes ago, S3nT1N3L said:

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

This one can spoil something. Or maybe not.
But it should work.

And yea, you should update creature framework and stuff related to this. Just in case.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Crw said:

This one can spoil something. Or maybe not.
But it should work.

And yea, you should update creature framework and stuff related to this. Just in case.

USLEEP has its detractors certainly. Most of them complain about the minor things that it changes (or not) in Skyrim. It should not be an issue with the game or with any particular mod. A mod that conflicts with USLEEP would have that listed prominently on its modpage. ?

On 7/15/2018 at 7:26 PM, afa said:

Fight as slave or slaver?

If slave you need to get to a certain point in the main quest and it should lead you towards it.

As slaver you should be able to start when Colosseum is finish with the various NPCs responsible for each section recruited and did tasks for them...but I have issues where I can't select fighters.

It crash when I enter inside the colloseum, even if I play as slave or slaver.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

It crash when I enter inside the colloseum, even if I play as slave or slaver.

That one is a poser. Since you made it that far into the SR mod it would appear that the most likely thing causing the crash would be a mod incompatibility that only  (or first)  appears when you enter the Coliseum. There are a number of things going on in there that could give you a problem. To my mind, first is a conflict with creature animations. Have you avoided sex acts with creatures to this point? Alternatively, have you avoided going into the SlaveRun dungeon in Dragonsreach to this point? If the answer is no I suspect that it will be necessary to view your load order to see if there are any obvious conflicts.

PS. Have you loaded crash fixes since that is now listed as a HARD requirement for this mod?

Spoiler
9 hours ago, S3nT1N3L said:

I just want to say THANKS to all who helped me ❤️ i can finally enter the Slavetraining Dungeon and i can finally play this mod in peace xD thanks to all especially Psalam ^^

You are welcome. ?

18 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

That one is a poser. Since you made it that far into the SR mod it would appear that the most likely thing causing the crash would be a mod incompatibility that only  (or first)  appears when you enter the Coliseum. There are a number of things going on in there that could give you a problem. To my mind, first is a conflict with creature animations. Have you avoided sex acts with creatures to this point? Alternatively, have you avoided going into the SlaveRun dungeon in Dragonsreach to this point? If the answer is no I suspect that it will be necessary to view your load order to see if there are any obvious conflicts.

PS. Have you loaded crash fixes since that is now listed as a HARD requirement for this mod?

I have all the hard requirements.

The mod runs nice, except the colloseum, hen it's builted (when it's emptry, no problem : I guess it's an NPC, a skeleton, or an animation).

5 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I have all the hard requirements.

The mod runs nice, except the colloseum, hen it's builted (when it's emptry, no problem : I guess it's an NPC, a skeleton, or an animation).

I agree with your assessment. My personal problems with this have been with creature animations. However, that should also have affected the dungeon (thus my questions about your use of them - since they can be skipped with the cheats). If you would care to post your load order I'll be happy to give what help I can. I recognize that you have far more experience than I have with this BUT sometimes having a different set of eyes (even if less qualified) look at the problem may give the desired result (or not). ?

Alright, nobody seemed to care about my previous post but anyway...

Had some time to test slave owning features

So far it's more trouble than it's worth it since it's kind of trighy to manage companions on both regulat companion commands and slave ones

IE for the normal "follow" command to work as intended, they need to be told to "go home to slaverun dungeon" otherwise all kinds of issues happen (I'm using EFF and Convenient Horses)

If slave commands tell them to "stay" nothing in the world will be able to make them move

Original home dissapears and all they want to do is return to the dungeon, which can be fine, I guess, but I prefered when companions live on their normal places, or where I tell them to. Dungeon is not even a home, it's a directive to go there ignoring all else.

I'm guessing the specialized slave training for each slave is not yet functional since I haven't seen any quest or option or NPC yet for it.

Guess for the time being, I'll avoid enslaving any companion NPCs with Mundus' task.