Does anyone know the quest stages of gladiator training? The DD armbinder wasn't removed and the training fight couldn't complete, Now I've no dialog with the Gustus. It wouldn't be too bad, but Bellamy is stuck there.

4 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

Does anyone know the quest stages of gladiator training? The DD armbinder wasn't removed and the training fight couldn't complete, Now I've no dialog with the Gustus. It wouldn't be too bad, but Bellamy is stuck there.

1) Armbinder can be removed on the Cheats page of the MCM for Slaverun.

2) I don't know the quest stages but the standard console commands are:

a) sqt (showquesttargets) - will give you the names of all active quests. Kenjoka has consistently started his quests with SLV_ and therefore the quest should be SVV_xxxxxxxx.

b) then player.sqs SLV_xxxxxxxx will show all the stages with 1 meaning complete and 0 incomplete. Find the first one that is incomplete, say YYYY

c) then setstage SLV_xxxxxxxx YYYY

and that should "get 'er done."

I can't talk to slavemaster Pike

Version 2.1.3, it's a new game, I'm at SLV_mainquest = 1400, I completed the tasks he gave me, now the quest objective is "ask slavemaster pike what he wants to do with the money", but there's no dialogue, can't talk to him anymore. 

I did use the Cheat option of Bellamy to complete the enslavement. 

Spoiler
54 minutes ago, killthesun said:

I can't talk to slavemaster Pike

Version 2.1.3, it's a new game, I'm at SLV_mainquest = 1400, I completed the tasks he gave me, now the quest objective is "ask slavemaster pike what he wants to do with the money", but there's no dialogue, can't talk to him anymore. 

I did use the Cheat option of Bellamy to complete the enslavement. 

Let me see if I have this right. You have been enslaved. You've gone through the basic slave training with Bellamy. You've since been to Pike and he has given you two quests to perform which you have completed. Where does the quest marker point?

Kenjoka advances his quests a little differently than you are used to. You may very well not have completed the previous quest yet. Make certain that you have (in other words try to talk to whomever you were last supposed to deal with).

E: FIXED

You got it right, except the basic slave training I didn't really go through, I skipped it using Bellamy's Cheat dialogue option.

The quest marker is on Pike.

Here's a screenshot of my quest journal:

https://ibb.co/mdpPXJ

I notice that the second line in Objectives now says (0/2).

Before the first task, it read (0/2); after the first task it did read (1/2); but after the second task it's back to (0/2), which is a bug.

Maybe it's related, maybe it's just an independent display bug.

E: I did try talking to Bellamy, to diamonds, to the guy who stays with bellamy, and to the guy who stays with Pike (Erik?), it doesn't help. 

E2: restarted without using the Cheat dialogue to skip stuff and I made it work. I think the skip to avoid is the one that appears with Bellamy when Whiterun officially becomes a slave city and Bellamy explains the naked rule etc. 

Spoiler
10 hours ago, killthesun said:

E: FIXED

You got it right, except the basic slave training I didn't really go through, I skipped it using Bellamy's Cheat dialogue option.

The quest marker is on Pike.

Here's a screenshot of my quest journal:

https://ibb.co/mdpPXJ

I notice that the second line in Objectives now says (0/2).

Before the first task, it read (0/2); after the first task it did read (1/2); but after the second task it's back to (0/2), which is a bug.

Maybe it's related, maybe it's just an independent display bug.

E: I did try talking to Bellamy, to diamonds, to the guy who stays with bellamy, and to the guy who stays with Pike (Erik?), it doesn't help. 

E2: restarted without using the Cheat dialogue to skip stuff and I made it work. I think the skip to avoid is the one that appears with Bellamy when Whiterun officially becomes a slave city and Bellamy explains the naked rule etc. 

Just glad you got it fixed and reported it here so that others can learn from it. 

I have a strange bug report.

I've noticed that I'm being forced into 3rd person mode periodically when in Enforcer-enabled territory since Slaverun V3 was installed. I have tested it on both a mid-playthrough updated game and a clean new playthrough (Mod Organizer here so no forgotten or rogue files from past versions).

At first I thought it was something to do with that one old Dawnguard bug that was fixed by the Unofficial Patch years ago, but I ruled that out by reinstalling it. Then I thought it was due to Enhanced Camera playing up with a headtracking mod, but neither of those were the culprit either.

I only discovered it was Slaverun behind it when I noticed that it was only happening in certain locations, and by edging over into enforcer territory and out again, I could control whether or not it forced me into third person or not. To make sure it was Slaverun I went into the MCM and ended slavery, whereupon the forced 3rd person perspective immediately stopped, even while in previous enforcer territory.

I meticulously went through all of the options in the MCM to see what was acting up, and discovered that the only value with a tangible impact was the time between enforcer checks; setting it to 1 second meant almost immediate forced reverts to 3rd person mode while in enforcer territory, while setting it to 20 seconds let me stay in first person for 20-30 seconds, which makes me think that the Enforcer tick that checks my character for clothing is forcing a 3rd person perspective somehow. It happens regardless if I'm complying with or breaking the law as well, and excluding myself from the Enforcer checks did not solve it. Again, this did not happen in any previous versions.

Cheers.

EDIT - Aaaaaaaaaaaaalrighty, just checked on my current playthrough with the V3 Alpha version and all problems were fixed (even on a dirty downgrade save), so the problem is localised to the Beta version. How strange. 

I hope this report helps if the problem is on the mod's end. I'll use Alpha for now until the next version; shame though because female slavers being oppressed by the law was a dream come true for me.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, Sam0016 said:

I have a strange bug report.

I've noticed that I'm being forced into 3rd person mode periodically when in Enforcer-enabled territory since Slaverun V3 was installed. I have tested it on both a mid-playthrough updated game and a clean new playthrough (Mod Organizer here so no forgotten or rogue files from past versions).

At first I thought it was something to do with that one old Dawnguard bug that was fixed by the Unofficial Patch years ago, but I ruled that out by reinstalling it. Then I thought it was due to Enhanced Camera playing up with a headtracking mod, but neither of those were the culprit either.

I only discovered it was Slaverun behind it when I noticed that it was only happening in certain locations, and by edging over into enforcer territory and out again, I could control whether or not it forced me into third person or not. To make sure it was Slaverun I went into the MCM and ended slavery, whereupon the forced 3rd person perspective immediately stopped, even while in previous enforcer territory.

I meticulously went through all of the options in the MCM to see what was acting up, and discovered that the only value with a tangible impact was the time between enforcer checks; setting it to 1 second meant almost immediate forced reverts to 3rd person mode while in enforcer territory, while setting it to 20 seconds let me stay in first person for 20-30 seconds, which makes me think that the Enforcer tick that checks my character for clothing is forcing a 3rd person perspective somehow. It happens regardless if I'm complying with or breaking the law as well, and excluding myself from the Enforcer checks did not solve it. Again, this did not happen in any previous versions.

Cheers.

EDIT - Aaaaaaaaaaaaalrighty, just checked on my current playthrough with the V3 Alpha version and all problems were fixed (even on a dirty downgrade save), so the problem is localised to the Beta version. How strange. 

I hope this report helps if the problem is on the mod's end. I'll use Alpha for now until the next version; shame though because female slavers being oppressed by the law was a dream come true for me.

This is a known issue. Master151194 posted a fix on June 23. It is post #4660 on this thread. I've used it, as have others, and it works. ?

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is a known issue. Master151194 posted a fix on June 23. It is post #4660 on this thread. I've used it, as have others, and it works. ?

Switched back to the Beta version, applied the specified fix and voila, working beautifully. Many thanks!

@master151194 and thank you too for preparing the script fix, Master!

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Sam0016 said:

Switched back to the Beta version, applied the specified fix and voila, working beautifully. Many thanks!

@master151194 and thank you too for preparing the script fix, Master!

For my part you're welcome. All I had to do was go back and find the reference. ?

Hello !

Thanks you Psalam , I finally found the problem becausde of you ! Fnis Sexy Move and 360 RunBackward was stopping to work after 1 min. I found that Slavery Reloaded was the problem and now because of you I know it's the Enforcer system. When I disabled it it is magic ! No more camera bug or any 360 animations broken. Even with the fix I can't enable Enforcer without any bug with my Sexy Move mod but now I can play again :) I'll look further but it seems to be impossible to fix without a new version of Slavery Reloaded

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, mcstill3 said:

Hello !

Thanks you Psalam , I finally found the problem becausde of you ! Fnis Sexy Move and 360 RunBackward was stopping to work after 1 min. I found that Slavery Reloaded was the problem and now because of you I know it's the Enforcer system. When I disabled it it is magic ! No more camera bug or any 360 animations broken. Even with the fix I can't enable Enforcer without any bug with my Sexy Move mod but now I can play again :) I'll look further but it seems to be impossible to fix without a new version of Slavery Reloaded

You're welcome.

I don't normally play with the enforcer system (by preference) so I wouldn't know. But keep posting issues or Kenjoka won't know that there are any :)

So I did some more tests. The animations of mod 360 and FNIS Sexy Move seem to stop themselves after a few seconds. The walk animation of the woman becomes vanilla while the mod 360 does not work at all after that.
In the FNIS generator, I have no warnings and all seem flawless. After several days of research, I noticed that an old mod (Slavery Debauchery) caused the same problem with FNIS Sexy Move which naturally led me to wonder about the mod Slavery Reloaded.
By disabling it, the problem was immediately fixed. While searching on this post, I realized that the post # 4660 did have a problem similar to mine except that I do not have the mod Fnis PCEA2. I still tried to put the small FIX utility provided kindly by the member of this forum but the problem persisted. So I deactivated via MCM the Enforcer function which also solved the problem.
I eventually installed FNIS PCEA2 in doubt, but it did not solve the problem so far.
I specify that I restart every time a clean save and that I do everything in the rules, I do not understand why the fix does not solve my worries, meanwhile I will play without the system of enforcer. Thank you guys for your work and your follow-up, you are my real heroes of everyday life!

So, I was doing the male questline and had to bring a female follower for her to get enslaved... now, when I talk to her about stripping and kneeling (or something) my char just gets stuck and can't move. If there is any help possible, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

51 minutes ago, Youaremomgey said:

So, I was doing the male questline and had to bring a female follower for her to get enslaved... now, when I talk to her about stripping and kneeling (or something) my char just gets stuck and can't move. If there is any help possible, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hello !

Got the same problem yesterday. You are trying to whip your Slave without any cane. Try to get it somewhere, even you have to uncheck the box " Skip Act Whip " in the MCM menu of SlaverunReloaded thezn the dialogue will skip and let you continue the quest :)

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Qbeez999 said:

Cannot find the caravan on the road to Cyrodil. The quest marker is near a vanilla bandit camp and it disappears when I go there.

First, you did get this assignment in Riverwood. As I discussed above sometimes Kenjoka's quest assignments behave differently than vanilla Skyrim

Second, if everything is correct the caravan is at the intersection of the roads to Helgen and Falkreath near that vanilla bandit camp. The bandits from that camp are likely to be involved in the upcoming ambush. ?