A message 24 hours prior to the debt collection would be very much appreciated, I don't remember seeing one so I have to go check the MCM regularly smile.png

I also wanted to give feedback on how I feel about the mod after lots of hours playing it. 

- At this point, I just ended the family reunion.  I liked the idea of that quest, you finally wander to other cities and you have to get there by foot because carriages are not an option anymore.  But once you're back in Whiterun, it gets repetitive as you have to mind break every girl you bring back, and you have to act as a slaver even if you want to act submissive.  Having the player interfere a bit less in the training would have made the quest more enjoyable.

- On a related note, it would be great if the NPCs you enslaved (see above quest) had to wear the same gear as you.  In the MCM, I checked black ebonite for my character and black as a color for NPCs, but all the girls from Diamond's family got were some shackles and iron cuffs and colars.  Is it because it's less heavy for the system ?  I would really love seeing all slaves wearing the same outfit (black ebonite in this case).

- Having all those new slaves but seeing them stay in the dungeon doesn't feel very rewarding.  Having them sandbox in Whiterun, however, would be nice.  We could see them getting fucked by everyone as slaves should be.  And we can always bring them back to the dungeon if needed.

- As other suggested, a quest to slowly kill (or put them to jail or something) the masters would be a nice way of ending the mod quickly when you want to end this kind of play-through.

I'm still struggling on how to play with this mod on the long term, however...  As a slave, I feel like I should not be allowed to leave Whiterun and have to be naked all the time, but if you play that way you only play the mod and you don't really play Skyrim anymore. 

On the other hand, you can decide to still play as an adventurer, but it feels weird because you're "free" again, you can go where you want, don't have to fuck anyone, can put clothes and armors on again.  I chose the first play-through but I want to explore Skyrim and feel like I shouldn't because it doesn't fit with the mod. 

Which leads me to this suggestion : you would be allowed to go outside and clear dungeons and all, but you would have to take a slaver with you (as a follower you can't dismiss) so he keeps an eye on you.  You could ask him to take some devices off so you can fight but he would put them back on you once you're out of the dungeon or a certain time has passed.  I'm sure there are a lot of other features that could be added to that scenario.  This way, you would still feel as a slave and fully enjoy the game.  What's your opinion on this ?

Liked the mod (though it overwhelms my system from time to time) but i find it hard to believe that Balgruuf would do a complete 180 on his personality like that, it does not seem like him. Here is my proposal, have the slavers bribe the guards instead and install Nazeem (he seems like exactly the right fit) as the new Jarl, Balgruuf could be moved to the camp somewhere in the surrounding mountains with his court (Avenici, Irileth and that guard captain), a few loyalist guards and most of  the companions (explaining why there was not a bloody hairy fight when the Jarl´s men came and told female companions they were now basically free pickings for any man), possibly you could later add a questline where you help Balgruuf take back Whiterun from the Slavers.

I just installed this for the first time, and I'm playing through the prequest. I have a quick question. Is it normal that my character gets accosted for sex when talking to random NPCs even before the prequest is finished? If not, I probably have some other mod interfering. In that case, please help me identify it so I can remove it.

My character is fully armed and armored, no devices worn, no arousal worth mentioning. Dialog choices when someone crudely requests sex are along the way of "it's my duty as a woman of skyrim to submit", "I am not your toy", and "you had me at 'hard dick'". I have Deviously Enslaved installed, but I'm pretty sure that that is not the dialogue from that mod, I'm not fulfilling any vulnerability requirements, and the NPCs don't actively seek me out. I have Deviously Cursed Loot installed, but sex attacks from that mod are globally disabled.

So is this the Slaverun Enforcer talking? Or is that a different mod that's getting in the way?

Enforcer doesn't give you any dialogue options, you'll see a message in the top left flash up saying XYZ is looking for sex slave or XYZ is looking for a free or a sex slave and then when they find a sex or free women sex automatically starts

I'd look at deviously enslaved myself as those are the sort of dialogue lines i recall from that mod although i've not used it in a long time

I just installed this for the first time, and I'm playing through the prequest. I have a quick question. Is it normal that my character gets accosted for sex when talking to random NPCs even before the prequest is finished? If not, I probably have some other mod interfering. In that case, please help me identify it so I can remove it.

My character is fully armed and armored, no devices worn, no arousal worth mentioning. Dialog choices when someone crudely requests sex are along the way of "it's my duty as a woman of skyrim to submit", "I am not your toy", and "you had me at 'hard dick'". I have Deviously Enslaved installed, but I'm pretty sure that that is not the dialogue from that mod, I'm not fulfilling any vulnerability requirements, and the NPCs don't actively seek me out. I have Deviously Cursed Loot installed, but sex attacks from that mod are globally disabled.

So is this the Slaverun Enforcer talking? Or is that a different mod that's getting in the way?

I'm pretty sure this is from Deviously Cursed loot, it's the "Misogyny" feature if I'm not mistaken.

@somebody321 Jarl Balgruf plays a role in various major quests where he needs to be in dragons reach (civil war, getting the stone tablet, fighting the first dragon, capturing one and much more). Your idea is good but it's probably hell to implement it tongue.png

Hi, I expect to try your mod but I would to know if it s compatible with defeat and sd+ because I have this two mods installed .

Ils sont compatibles mais ils ont chacun leur système d'esclavage. Par exemple dans Slaverun tu dois rapporter de l'argent fréquemment mais ça peut être compliqué si tu es déjà esclave de SD+. C'est faisable, j'ai les deux dans mon jeu mais j'essaye d'utiliser qu'un seul à la fois.

Defeat pas de problème normalement smile.png

I'm pretty sure this is from Deviously Cursed loot, it's the "Misogyny" feature if I'm not mistaken.

Grumble. That should be set disabled. But I've often had problems with DCL config settings not working properly, so I'm not surprised. I'll poke at it again, maybe reset to defaults and toggle it off again. Thanks for the pointer, in any case! :)

Grumble. That should be set disabled. But I've often had problems with DCL config settings not working properly, so I'm not surprised. I'll poke at it again, maybe reset to defaults and toggle it off again. Thanks for the pointer, in any case! smile.png

Glad it fixed it smile.png  I messed up the usernames on the second part, the Jarl stuff was in reply to @somebody321, sorry about that !

@somebody321 Jarl Balgruf plays a role in various major quests where he needs to be in dragons reach (civil war, getting the stone tablet, fighting the first dragon, capturing one and much more). Your idea is good but it's probably hell to implement it tongue.png

Maybe those quests could be put on hold until he is back in his throne, or the triggers could be transferred over to other characters, after all there is an option to play civil war before any of this (i believe) so those triggers have to be transferable to at least one other person. It would not be voiced naturally, like the rest of the mod but maybe it could be done.

I just installed this for the first time, and I'm playing through the prequest. I have a quick question. Is it normal that my character gets accosted for sex when talking to random NPCs even before the prequest is finished? If not, I probably have 6some other mod interfering. In that case, please help me identify it so I can remove it.

Hi, I expect to try your mod but I would to know if it s compatible with defeat and sd+ because I have this two mods installed .

Ils sont compatibles mais ils ont chacun leur système d'esclavage. Par exemple dans Slaverun tu dois rapporter de l'argent fréquemment mais ça peut être compliqué si tu es déjà esclave de SD+. C'est faisable, j'ai les deux dans mon jeu mais j'essaye d'utiliser qu'un seul à la fois.

Defeat pas de problème normalement smile.png

Merci :) . Mais du coup y a pas de conflit ni crash quand le perso est esclave SD+ et en slaverun ?

Merci smile.png . Mais du coup y a pas de conflit ni crash quand le perso est esclave SD+ et en slaverun ?

Pas à proprement parler, t'aura au pire quelques désagrements si les mods se marchent sur les pieds mais pas de crash.  A noter quand même que c'est deux gros mods (surtout SD+ et Defeat) et quand on a trop de mods et trop de scripts y a parfois des effets indésirables.  Puis c'est encore un mod en progrès, je crois qu'une meilleure gestion de SD+ est prévue à l'avenir.

Mais t'aura pas beaucoup l'occasion d'utiliser les deux en même temps, tu joues souvent soit à l'un soit à l'autre laugh.png

Just a thought I had, could it be possible to expended this mod too other mod like beyond skyrim : Bruma ? or is it completely impossible? Because when I saw bruma coming out I remember pike in the neutral ending of v1 say that I would one day bring the pc to the rest of tamriel... Bruma would be a good first stop.

Merci smile.png . Mais du coup y a pas de conflit ni crash quand le perso est esclave SD+ et en slaverun ?

Pas à proprement parler, t'aura au pire quelques désagrements si les mods se marchent sur les pieds mais pas de crash.  A noter quand même que c'est deux gros mods (surtout SD+ et Defeat) et quand on a trop de mods et trop de scripts y a parfois des effets indésirables.  Puis c'est encore un mod en progrès, je crois qu'une meilleure gestion de SD+ est prévue à l'avenir.

Mais t'aura pas beaucoup l'occasion d'utiliser les deux en même temps, tu joues souvent soit à l'un soit à l'autre laugh.png

Je pense que j'ai du mal comprendre un truc sur slaverun. En gros ça colle une taxe dans toutes les villes et si tu paies pas tu es esclave ?

Je pense que j'ai du mal comprendre un truc sur slaverun. En gros ça colle une taxe dans toutes les villes et si tu paies pas tu es esclave ?

Non, en gros t'as une option (activée par défaut) qui fait qu'en tant qu'esclave tu dois ramener X quantité d'or tous les Y jours (configurable) à ton maître à Whiterun.  C'est indépendant du nombre de villes sous l'esclavage.  Donc tu paies une fois que tu es esclave, si tu l'es pas tu dois pas payer quand tu te balade dans les villes esclaves (même si t'as des chances de finir esclave si tu te ballade dans ces villes).

Si tu veux plus de détails on peut en parler en MP, je crois pas trop qu'ils apprécieront qu'on fasse des pages entières en français sur ce topic :P

What's the quest id for "Farm Animal Going Crazy"? I need to use console commands to progress through it cause Ahlfhild Battle-Born is stuck in a T-pose (Only she is, everyone else is fine) and whenever I try to talk to her I get stuck in the dialogue menu with no way to back out of it.

love what you have done here very Much.

1. I got your latest update

2. decided to use the cheats to set all cities enslaved, and me not enslaved.

3. played around like that for quite some time had a good deal of fun.

4. decided to use cheats again, and allow my self to be enslaved, ( so all cities are enslaved, and now so am I ).

5. made it through most every I think must be special quests, and what was neat was >>>> I did not have to do all the city enslavements ( Again ), as I had been through those before, I did not miss them.

6. However when I got to "Tour de skyrim", I think is ( sLV_mainquestSpecial11. or  xxc04d95 ).  The first driver sort of worked okay, and  was sent to Riften, Where first stop finished, and after that I found my self in Windhelm, standing on the Windhelm drivers buckboard, but the driver there would not start the quest dialog. He would only do the I don't transport slaves dialogue.

7. I managed to hobble through the quest with setstage, but some parts I could never get to fire right, ( as in like the driver sex, and I only got 2 stop's to work, the 2 dog first one, and the Three Equine stop. never got any of the driver sex act's to work after the Riften one ( the rest kept bringing up the. I don't transport slaves dialogue. )

( Of course when using set stage I managed to get to the finished, and move to next stop on at least 2 of them )

8. if you have time maybe you could re look at your conditions, and see if they are right, for a quick play thing like I did.

9. They may all work fine if you do the full quest line ( if these special quests work in the main quest ), I was just wondering if they could be fixed for a shorter play-through like I did, ( trying to avoid many of the things I had already done before  ( they get sort of laborious after you do them a few times )..  I hope that is not to much trouble to ask.

10.  Truly love the fact that this is one of the few actual quests ( that use Sexlab ), and  that Use sex lab to a really explicit, and truly erotic manor, ( with lots of actual sex, not lock me up, and have me wander around, looking sexy, but untouchable ).

I Love how you bar nothing, and have your mod do everything from Casual sex to full beasty, and even some bathroom fetishes.  You're doing it right, I mean if you're going to do a fantasy roll playing adult game,  DO IT ! don't say awe that's not my cup of tea, somebody some where likes 2 lump's, and even 3 lumps of sugar in there tea.

What is even neater is that you give the player a lot of skip this option's to avoid the things they don't like, and enhance the things they do like.

Great job, really good job.

Love your mod btw :D I just felt like saying that it is very good! ^^

oh, thank you :D

Could you add a questline for both male and female where you can destroy pikes organisation from the outside? For example freeing slaves, killing slavers and quests like that.

I am realy thinking about that...

as a first step:

as their is already an 'free skyrim-abolitionism quest for slave and slavers, I would 'only' need to find a way to open it up for non-slave/slavers

at the moment slv_mainquest is the quest to enslave Skyrim and I started working on a slv_mainquest2 in which Skyrim will be free again step by step. At least the first two cities should be in v3

a cool thing for me in a playthrough would be...

slaverun starts enslaving Skyrim for the first time but you stay a free woman

you fight it and end slavery

but the slaver come back and slavery starts again, but this time you join them and do the slaver quests

then you end slavery again

but again slavery restarts and you get enslaved and have to work as a slave this time...

What's going to be in the 3.0 alpha?

It may be cruel, as I expect a v3 to be coming not in 2017, maybe an alpha around christmas as my present...

but here are some things I am working on:

in the mainquest2 where skryim is becoming free again after the good endings, I am working/thinking about the first two cities and Pike will not be very happy about that

but what Pike is very happy about is the redesign of the gladiator/fightclub part.

He will not get a small arena, but you will build a huge Coloseum for him by doing quest and by building 'things' in 'Hearthfire' workbenches

a big arena, which will be used for fights, human vs human and human vs animals

of course Titus will need a place where he keeps this animals, even big dragons.

There will be 'animal mansion' like quests to collect every type of animal where sexlab animations exist for (see Billy's fantastic animations and others)

there will be a quarter for free gladiators and slave gladiators

and their will be a slave funfair, where I plan to use Tara new furniture and the Poledance framework

and last there will be a training area where Bellamy will send you to be trained for fighting in the arena

@Kenjoka - Also worth you checking out TaraUltimateFurniturePack as it may contain some useful furniture for your modification.

I have already, see the text above

--------------------------------------

Just uploaded a new version 2.1.1 which contains only small bugfixes (no cleansafe required)

• - MCM cheat function for arm and leg cuffs corrected
  • - prequest will enable bandit hidout correctly
  • - prequest will not restart mainquest if mainquest is finished; prequest will not start with finished mainquest
  • - enforcer setting for max sexlab calls not working as designed for value 0 (=unlimited)
  • - the male generic slaver dialogue with slaves uses now 'sex' tag for sexlab call and not 'anal'

Thanks for the update Kenjoka

It appears the last note on the update applies 'sex' tag for Male slaver > free woman conversations but is still using the 'anal' tag for conversations with slaves - at least in my game.  I haven't tried starting a new game just yet to see if it's somehow savegame related.

If it's not user error, is there an easy way to describe how to point the conversation to the right call since it obviously already exists somewhere? I'm somewhat familiar with CK and am sure I could figure it out if I could just get pointed to the right quest to modify (I plan on looking on my own when I get another chance, too, but this is my first time trying to hunt down sexlab calls)

Edit: Found the conversation in SLV_Mainquest, saw that the npc slave condition Dialogue points to SLV_Mainquestslavesex at conversation end with a papyrus fragment "myScripts.SLV_Play2Sex(akSpeaker,Game.GetPlayer() ,"Anal", true)" 

The same generic conversation in the free branch points to SLV_mainquestslavesex3 at conversation end with fragment "myScripts.SLV_Play2Sex(akSpeaker , Game.GetPlayer() ,"Sex", true)"

But everything I've tried from here has broken it.  Basically I learned I hate everything about papyrus.  You can't even make a simple edit or change an entry to  point to an already compiled, existing script without having to recompile everything unless I'm misunderstanding what else might work.  (and after far too many hours over the last couple months, I've given up ever getting papyrus scripts to compile properly; nothing anyone suggests ever works for me) 

What's the quest id for "Farm Animal Going Crazy"? I need to use console commands to progress through it cause Ahlfhild Battle-Born is stuck in a T-pose (Only she is, everyone else is fine) and whenever I try to talk to her I get stuck in the dialogue menu with no way to back out of it.

There on the main page in a spoiler

Before trying that though i'd suggest smacking the npc with the sexlab irrestitably attractive (target) spell and seeing if that fixes the issue

So i've been waiting for a few days for an answer... Does anyone not know what the quest ID is? I'd look it up myself using sqt command or whatever its called, but I have like 80 other active quests with a bunch of quest targets.