Hello! I'm having an issue. I installed everything properly, it's all enabled in my data files, but when I run skyrim it crashes after the logo, before I can get to the menu or anything. I'm using V1.

Last time something like this happened it was a load order issue so I'm wondering if anyone has a recommended load order for the requirements of this mod, or a different fix. Thank you very much!

Crashing on the splash screen is usually missing files, do you have all the Requirments installed?

Hello! I'm having an issue. I installed everything properly, it's all enabled in my data files, but when I run skyrim it crashes after the logo, before I can get to the menu or anything. I'm using V1.

Last time something like this happened it was a load order issue so I'm wondering if anyone has a recommended load order for the requirements of this mod, or a different fix. Thank you very much!

Crashing on the splash screen is usually missing files, do you have all the Requirments installed?

I do, but I'm almost wondering if I accidentally installed V2 instead of V1. I'm pretty sure 1.04 is V1 but I guess I could be wrong, or maybe I uninstalled V2 wrong (I had it before on accident, 3 AM misclicks and whatnot). I'll double check my uninstallation and see if my requirements are working individually, thank you :)

I do, but I'm almost wondering if I accidentally installed V2 instead of V1. I'm pretty sure 1.04 is V1 but I guess I could be wrong, or maybe I uninstalled V2 wrong (I had it before on accident, 3 AM misclicks and whatnot). I'll double check my uninstallation and see if my requirements are working individually, thank you :)

If you use mod organizer it will tell you if you have missing dependencies (Warning triangle top right corner). Not sure about other Modmanagers.

As already told, crashes during splash screen are like 99,999% missing dependencies

If you use mod organizer it will tell you if you have missing dependencies (Warning triangle top right corner). Not sure about other Modmanagers.

As already told, crashes during splash screen are like 99,999% missing dependencies

I think I figured it out. You're right about it missing dependencies, I only just noticed that it specifically says that the mod needs "ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices" and although I do  have the ZaZAnimationPack, I didn't initially install the Devious Devices setting when I got the options popup when you first install it. Since as far as I know there's no way to get said popup back, I guess I'm screwed. Thank you for your help though! Unless there's a way to install it manually then I guess I won't be using this mod anytime soon.

I think I figured it out. You're right about it missing dependencies, I only just noticed that it specifically says that the mod needs "ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices" and although I do  have the ZaZAnimationPack, I didn't initially install the Devious Devices setting when I got the options popup when you first install it. Since as far as I know there's no way to get said popup back, I guess I'm screwed. Thank you for your help though! Unless there's a way to install it manually then I guess I won't be using this mod anytime soon.

cant you just re install it?

are you using ModOrganizer?

cant you just re install it?

are you using ModOrganizer?

I was using NMM but now I'm using ModOrganizer, I've tried reinstalling for both programs and I haven't gotten the popup again. I'm really new to ModOrganizer so maybe there's a way to fix it from there and I just haven't figured it out, but I've noticed that a lot of people have been having my same popup problem for over 2 years and I have yet to see a fix that works for me. I'll try reinstalling again just in case, thanks!

i feel like Ivana is too small. My character feels like a giant compared to her, even worse if wearing high heels. Would be nice to have an option of scaling up Ivana to PC size. Or am I missing something? Is there an option to reduce the PC character size scale without messing up all the animations?

i feel like Ivana is too small. My character feels like a giant compared to her, even worse if wearing high heels. Would be nice to have an option of scaling up Ivana to PC size. Or am I missing something? Is there an option to reduce the PC character size scale without messing up all the animations?

Ivana is actually a Breton (to make her look younger) rather than a Nord like the rest of her family. Breton females have the smallest height: 0.95 I believe which, next to a character like a Nord or especially an Altmer in heels, she is really short.

Its set in the MCM, default is level 2

If your lazy use player.advskill speechcraft 50000 to gain some levels and courier should promptly appear

Been trying v2 (late to the party i know) is there a possibility of disabling the auto pan around character that happens when you don't push a key/move the mouse? during the bit at the start outside the gate with ivana i think that must have kicked in 2 or 3 times while the scene played out

If your lazy use player.advskill speechcraft 50000 to gain some levels and courier should promptly appear

Been trying v2 (late to the party i know) is there a possibility of disabling the auto pan around character that happens when you don't push a key/move the mouse? during the bit at the start outside the gate with ivana i think that must have kicked in 2 or 3 times while the scene played out

edit your skyrim.ini

fAutoVanityModeDelay=120  <<< increase the delay (in seconds) until the rotating camera kicks in

bDisableAutoVanityMode=1  <<< disable rotating camera

edit your skyrim.ini

fAutoVanityModeDelay=120  <<< increase the delay (in seconds) until the rotating camera kicks in

bDisableAutoVanityMode=1  <<< disable rotating camera

thanks will give that a try

I got a problem with first tasks. I need to go to belethor shop and it's working. But then Pike gave me a second quest, it's random quest and when i end this second quest journal is updtating from "1/2" to "0/2". Next it's says I need to talk to Pike and ask what he will do with money but i have not any just from SLdialogues. Can somebody help me? Sorry for my english. It's my second language.

- Male player characters can join the slavery organization if you like. Oh you know you do, I don't even know why I made this optional. (This is the male slaver questline, you work as a slaver and will do quests for the slave master. Status: finished

My player is male. How do I start quest for male player slavers?

Playing a slave character, the random player/NPC sex scenes seem to favour anal animations.  I'm using the Wear and Tear mod, so lots of animations of one category mean that my character's cunt is pristine, but her anus is a bloodied mess (which is both inconvenient and odd.  Surely not all NPCs are into buggery, and I know I'm certainly getting bored of it).  So, is there an MCM-toggle or some way to encourage more variety in the animations?

Finished a female slave playthrough back when it was v1. Now finished slaver Solitude in v2. I know amputation is a soft dependency now, but does the it even come into play as part of the plot, I didn't encounter any scene that requires it?

- Male player characters can join the slavery organization if you like. Oh you know you do, I don't even know why I made this optional. (This is the male slaver questline, you work as a slaver and will do quests for the slave master. Status: finished

My player is male. How do I start quest for male player slavers?

if you are using v 2.1

- do the prequest

- early in the mainquest you are send to Bellamy at the gates, tell him that you love to work as slaver and there you go

Playing a slave character, the random player/NPC sex scenes seem to favour anal animations.  I'm using the Wear and Tear mod, so lots of animations of one category mean that my character's cunt is pristine, but her anus is a bloodied mess (which is both inconvenient and odd.  Surely not all NPCs are into buggery, and I know I'm certainly getting bored of it).  So, is there an MCM-toggle or some way to encourage more variety in the animations?

the enforcer searches by the tag 'sex' for sexlab animations. If you run sexlab in debug mode you can see some log when sexlab starts searching.

In MCM of slaverun you have the option to add the tag aggressive which is default on and the tag anal which is default off

so with the defaults 'sex, aggressive' it all depends on your setup what animations sexlab will find

Is the second whipping scene at the beginning supposed to be 15 minutes long?

no

I got a problem with first tasks. I need to go to belethor shop and it's working. But then Pike gave me a second quest, it's random quest and when i end this second quest journal is updtating from "1/2" to "0/2". Next it's says I need to talk to Pike and ask what he will do with money but i have not any just from SLdialogues. Can somebody help me? Sorry for my english. It's my second language.

can you do a sqv slv_mainquest ?

at what queststage are you now?

if you are playing v2.1 you can enable the cheat mode and 'cheat' as many tasks as you want

When i tried to talk RapeYourButt in jail my character strips but after than trying to exit jail and nothing happens help me.

And also please Put this jail scene in Female slaver part too 

he should start talking with you, but if he doesn't you can talk with him too

can you do a sqv slv_riftenjailrape

what is your queststage? what version are you playing?

Hey gang, checking Slaverun out for the first time. At what point does the courier initiate the quest? I'm using new save and "live another life".

if you use 'live another life' you can set the lvl at which slaverun starts in MCM to 1 (default is 2) and start playing

the courier should approach you next time you enter a city

@Kenjoka - Also worth you checking out TaraUltimateFurniturePack as it may contain some useful furniture for your modification.

sow, maybe a stupid question but is this a heavy mod if i turn of the enforcer stuff?

if you have never turned on the enforcer there should be nearly no impact

if the enforcer was running a long time and has stripped all women, maybe also with a lot of women running around in devices devices

and then turn off the enforcer, the papyrus load will again be very very small, but naked women, maybe with a hdt setup and bouncing 'body parts' will stress your system, a lot of npc with showing a couple of devious devices will stress your system probably more then NPC running around in merchant clothes in cities

Finished a female slave playthrough back when it was v1. Now finished slaver Solitude in v2. I know amputation is a soft dependency now, but does the it even come into play as part of the plot, I didn't encounter any scene that requires it?

from the first post:

"This framework is used in 3 places to cut off some arms and legs (even if installed in can be disabled in MCM)

The first victim is your slave sister Ivana during your enslavement, then the player when your Master will get very angry by some actions and during the quest 'Daughter of Coldharbour'"