Dripping when aroused LE

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Understand. To install and manage this mod a Mod Manager is mandatory.

Yeah, high hearts for freedom.

well its 2k21, you cant trust users to install mods (not like you could 10 years ago)

this week for example:

someone wanted to install mods, his game was crashing, apparently you cant install SE mods in LE skyrim version

or someone overwrote one of my mods scripts with SLAX and then wondered why something is broken

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i got this kind of annoying issue where the mcm is resetting itself every time i reload, i change the setting then save then reload and its back at default.

Treshold is 65 for light effects and i change it to 90, reloading, entering a new cell or just after a few minutes its back at 65 again.

You now why it happens?

EDIT: I didnt even notice but apparently heavy visual effects has to be higher than light visual effects even though heavy is disabled otherwise the treshold for light will always be 1 level below heavy meaning if heavy is 66 light can not go past 65 even when heavy is disabled.

For now it works but its kind of weird.

Edited by pappana
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the MCM menu with the latest version, everything is at 0 and unchecked and doing anything like setting a value, not changing it.

Fixed my problem: The esp file won't replaced with the latest one when i did a "copy paste and replace files" install.

Edited by bdmt
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/25/2022 at 3:10 AM, Deanevea said:

I loaded the mod and it says it requires Flower Girls SE and it says Dripping when aroused LE 2021-09-28, at the top of the page. Are there separate downloads somewhere for the LE version?

If you don't use FG, then you need to copy the DW esp from the 01_stuff/FG/false folder.Mine works just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Uninstalled the old version, installed the new one, cannot configure it in MCM. Furthermore, in MCM, there are 2 DW mods

Also tried with a new game, the problem remains

reinstall old version