Dripping when aroused LE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

It worked perfectly until at some point my character started "blinking" into nothing rather than drip. (I mean I disappear completely for a brief second and then back whenever I should drip instead. Any idea what is causing this and how to fix it?

yea, broken nif values, fix nif values

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Why would they get suddenly broken in the middle of a dungeon? And how do I fix them?

In addition, it started working again several minutes later, then broke again, then started working again... It doesn't sound like a broken file...

because broken nif values are broken and at certain places they do broken shit,

idk, i'd start with some some basic 3d modelling guide, then search some info on nifs, and dig through nif model in nifskope

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, asdfmovie666 said:

Hey there!

Maybe it already got asked(Also I couldn't find it), but can I extend the duartion of the cum dripping? I think it's just a few seconds long but i would realy like to increase it.

MCM doesn't have such an option.

Thank you very much!

hm.... you could try editing effect duration in ck/tesedit

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, MVSKLO said:

Does this Mod put a lot of stress on the system?

I installed it. Loved the effect, but already got a few crashes to desktop and one freeze of the game during a sexlab animation (trying to edit and realign the actors).

I'm using it since its release. Never caused me any trouble, except minor sound glitches.

1 hour ago, MVSKLO said:

Does this Mod put a lot of stress on the system?

I installed it. Loved the effect, but already got a few crashes to desktop and one freeze of the game during a sexlab animation (trying to edit and realign the actors).

Might not be related, but if you use the more intense heavy effects, they apply an effect to the screen display to make it seem to shudder etc when they kick in.  Took me ages to work out what the cause was  LOL  Not sure if they will cause a CTD, but it can look like the game has 'gone seriously wrong' at times

Other than that, what @ugibber said.  Worked fine for years

• 4 weeks later...

great mod, but only one thing I would request. Somehow add in the MCM a slider bar to increase or decrease the visauleffects.
I had to install imaginator to see how far the color and blurr effect messes me up. I had to decrease saturation by 75 to get my colors somewhat normal Prior to that I felt like I was in a Saturday morning looneytune cartoon. I dont mined a 2 to 8 saturation slide, but a value of like 50+ is a bit much. and the blurr only leaves me a 3" window of normal view of a 17" monitor. and once sex is done I go totally black and white like a Ah-ha music video???

LOL I keep feeling like my glasses batteries are getting low and need to be swapped out :P

but still is a cool mod I have used for like 2 years.

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

great mod, but only one thing I would request. Somehow add in the MCM a slider bar to increase or decrease the visauleffects.
I had to install imaginator to see how far the color and blurr effect messes me up. I had to decrease saturation by 75 to get my colors somewhat normal Prior to that I felt like I was in a Saturday morning looneytune cartoon. I dont mined a 2 to 8 saturation slide, but a value of like 50+ is a bit much. and the blurr only leaves me a 3" window of normal view of a 17" monitor. and once sex is done I go totally black and white like a Ah-ha music video???

LOL I keep feeling like my glasses batteries are getting low and need to be swapped out :P

but still is a cool mod I have used for like 2 years.

im not sure you can do any of that with just papyrus

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

im not sure you can do any of that with just papyrus

Well is there any setting with other MCM sexlab mods to reset or halt for more than 3 secs from going back to a color Ramma and unfocused lens? Sometimes I am creating new NPCs faces and or inspecting skin tones and texture, then I resume game play. 
But for me it would be time consuming to exit the game and tick OFF the esp and then to redo that again to tic in on again to relists plugin output and resume gaming again.

For me it would be easier some how in game to pause it for like 5 minutes even if there was some console command I am not aware of or something.

Thanks in advance if you have any tips

29 minutes ago, ragnam said:

Well is there any setting with other MCM sexlab mods to reset or halt for more than 3 secs from going back to a color Ramma and unfocused lens? Sometimes I am creating new NPCs faces and or inspecting skin tones and texture, then I resume game play. 
But for me it would be time consuming to exit the game and tick OFF the esp and then to redo that again to tic in on again to relists plugin output and resume gaming again.

For me it would be easier some how in game to pause it for like 5 minutes even if there was some console command I am not aware of or something.

Thanks in advance if you have any tips

you can disable visuals in mcm

On 5/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, Ed86 said:

you can disable visuals in mcm

I seen some disable milk drip, disable red drip effect,
but nothing for the "color bloom" or the "fish eye fuzzy lens effect"
I will have to take some before and after images to explain, it will take me a while to untick the esp, so my in game play I want, then when those two effects interfere too much with visual game game. I think I can share that in maybe like an hour or less

Having like 250-320 installed mods takes a while to untic grab images and then retic and reload the order to get back in game for more screen shots

image 1 game play vanilla no color effects and no DW installed

20200501141835_1.jpg.1cc8139f9d354a1fd97953a4572c374e.jpg

image 2 with example of imaginator mod in use
20200501142615_1.jpg.8c760be31cca857405f63cf19eabe418.jpg

image 3 vanilla no lighting and only DW running in full bloom with fuzzy lens effect
20200501144541_1.jpg.4887871913a0ddb82ce3c315230c6b09.jpg

Image 4 DW running full color bloom and fuzzy lens effect with imaginator running same settings in image 2
20200501144630_1.jpg.af0568c65f49c1131cec4a48876cb46d.jpg

so while image 1 or 2 I would rather try more realistic color screen shots then the later if they did not become so colorful or so fuzzy

Dont get me wrong, I love the DW scripts concept and game play but while in game when I want to stop and do close up screen shots in a special light room, DW over powers the color and clarity settings at the time.
Example on a close up face shot the NPC ears forehead and chin are all blurred, or even say an image of a skyline view or even a sword and bucket re-texture you want to share will NOT be how it should be in game at the base level of install. 

or when swapping out skin textures and DSS MSN S or SK files its hard to tell which one really looks better or not while in game LOL