Dripping when aroused LE

So back to my original question, is there anyway a user or player can reduce or turn off the fuzzy effect or color bloom that is added?
I can run around for days in game or over an hour of game play where the color can be too much or too fuzzy it makes game play aggravating 
If I was able I would like to manually reduce those 2 effects in an ini type of file or if I have too in the script or code (for personal needs) so they are more subtle.

I would like to add more color to my game play in image one or too, but if I do, the effects colorize my game play so much I have a blurry Picasso cartoon I can not even see some items on a table 6 feet away let alone enemies at a distance outdoors.. 

53 minutes ago, ragnam said:

So back to my original question, is there anyway a user or player can reduce or turn off the fuzzy effect or color bloom that is added?
I can run around for days in game or over an hour of game play where the color can be too much or too fuzzy it makes game play aggravating 
If I was able I would like to manually reduce those 2 effects in an ini type of file or if I have too in the script or code (for personal needs) so they are more subtle.

I would like to add more color to my game play in image one or too, but if I do, the effects colorize my game play so much I have a blurry Picasso cartoon I can not even see some items on a table 6 feet away let alone enemies at a distance outdoors.. 

edit them in creation kit

turn off - toggle in mcm

On 5/7/2020 at 12:50 PM, ragnam said:

I made a picture just for you:

Spoiler

474457316_enb2020_05_0908_14_15_41.jpg.68df5c2080502056bca0f640a517a5d3.jpg

Deactivate Heavy/light visual effects if you don't won't them to effect your game.

Heavy and light visual effects depend on the arousal settings you made in MCM (light/heavy arousal threshold).

Actually not that hard to find and Ed even added option descriptions to the MCM.

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I made a picture just for you:

Reveal hidden contents

474457316_enb2020_05_0908_14_15_41.jpg.68df5c2080502056bca0f640a517a5d3.jpg

Deactivate Heavy/light visual effects if you don't won't them to effect your game.

Heavy and light visual effects depend on the arousal settings you made in MCM (light/heavy arousal threshold).

Actually not that hard to find and Ed even added option descriptions to the MCM.

"Deactivate Heavy/light visual effects if you don't won't them to effect your game."
I dont have that option in my LE game, Are you on SE version and thats why its being said to disable them, yet I can not see those options in the MCM?

My MCM looks nothing like that? I grabbed "DW 2019-07-06.7z" are you on the 2017 version?

if your on LE then I must have an old MCM that needs to be purged MANUALLY and reinstalled. I am enabling the esp again and will grab a screen shot of it.

I stand corrected, They are there now???? WTF? I scrolled up and down and many times it ended on milk effect, this time they scroll even past that were I now have those options. 
Sorry go ahead and shoot me, My bad!

20200509184440_1.jpg.cf8903589be6314f610d999ae2428a3e.jpg20200509184453_1.jpg.56a24f82d763c37cbcb9b1195ed33e82.jpg

20200509184534_1.jpg.829c6200bf73ac555e1b56967a270fb7.jpg

Anyway I am good now and can enjoy the mod to its 110% potential again ;)

20200509184534_2.jpg

17 minutes ago, ragnam said:

"Deactivate Heavy/light visual effects if you don't won't them to effect your game."
I dont have that option in my LE game, Are you on SE version and thats why its being said to disable them, yet I can not see those options in the MCM?

My MCM looks nothing like that? I grabbed "DW 2019-07-06.7z" are you on the 2017 version?

if your on LE then I must have an old MCM that needs to be purged MANUALLY and reinstalled. I am enabling the esp again and will grab a screen shot of it

I'm on LE and using DW 2019-07-06.7z

plus a hotfix from here:

Not sure if the hotfix is still needed with the new version ?

sorry for my smirked remark at the end then, if you miss the check boxes in MCM you never had a chance lol

• 4 months later...

i have installed the mod and the sos plugin but mcm dont show, i waited over 20 minute in real life and try to wait some hours in game..but nonthing there is something i can do in oder to force mcm to show up..some console command or another mod able to force mcm ?

2 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

I welcome you! I have the following problem:

That is, when installing this plugin, at the beginning of the load order, at the end, it completely destroys the save file.

This could be due to the fact that I have non-standard required files: SexLab Utility Plus and SexLab Aroused eXtended 29.0?

I apologize if this has already been discussed, difficulties with translation ...

image.png

looks like you reached the 255 ESP plugin count. you are using a mod organizer? 

I really want to use this mod, but due to the flickering mentioned in the description of the SLSO mod, (I'm sorry) THIS mod, I refuse to use it until I find a solution. The other day I recompiled the scripts, on the recommendation of the author of the All GUD mod, and I wanted to try it, maybe this will solve the problem... And here is.... horror!

23 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

Hmm ... Yes, apparently I have reached some limit, but the question is what? I have 200 mods (now I tried to connect SD+ and the result is the same). Can anyone know which direction to look in?

as far as i remember skyrim has limit of ~65k strings

there is a hack to go over, but i guess if you already over and install mod that adds more strings, your save is fucked

1 hour ago, Dimom76 said:

Hmm ... Yes, apparently I have reached some limit, but the question is what? I have 200 mods (now I tried to connect SD+ and the result is the same). Can anyone know which direction to look in?

You can only go over 65k strings if you use the "Crash Fixes" mod.  But as Ed said, you need to have it installed before reaching that limit

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

as far as i remember skyrim has limit of ~65k strings

there is a hack to go over, but i guess if you already over and install mod that adds more strings, your save is fucked

Crash FIX lifts the 65k string limit ... 

I don't know what it was, but it passed by itself. The mod worked, but the All GUD fix (which I wrote about earlier) did not help. The blinking didn't go away.

It's a pity. Very big pity. The mod itself is gorgeous!

4 hours ago, Dimom76 said:

Yes, of course, but they are merging. Currently 200 active ...

Do you delete the inactive esp that are merged?

There seems to be another limit that counts against all installed Plugins (esp/esm).

Means if you only deactivate esp but leave them installed they still count against the 2x255 plugins limit. This will result in Skyrim to fail to load all plugins (vanilla plugins still load + all vanilla replacers).

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Do you delete the inactive esp that are merged?

There seems to be another limit that counts against all installed Plugins (esp/esm).

Means if you only deactivate esp but leave them installed they still count against the 2x255 plugins limit. This will result in Skyrim to fail to load all plugins (vanilla plugins still load + all vanilla replacers).

I have 501 plugins on the right in the MO2 table, 201 of them are active. There is some ambiguity with DVA (it is in the merger), but in general, I have not noticed any problems until today ...

11 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

Although I seem to have heard about this somewhere, but I don't remember where and what the limit is ...

the error message you have is typical for reaching the ESP limit. 
It is the only reason that I know of that shows that message. 

Logic dictates that this most likely not causes your problems.
Try this mod with a reduced Load Order and if everything works there it is a compatibility issue or whatever other problem. 

other than that. Follow this guide in detail to fix string and other problems.

1 hour ago, Dimom76 said:

I have 501 plugins on the right in the MO2 table

Delete some of the esp that are merged anyways and you will see that you can install more mods without causing Skyrim to fail to load plugins.

Active Plugin Limit (esp + esm):

The limit for active plugins is 255. Because Skyrim needs the 255th plugin slot it's better to stay below 255 to not create another source of instability.

In tests I could go over the 255 limit - highly depended on the mods installed - but those games turned out all to be unstable for a longer game.

So my personal active esp limit is 254 or lower.

Total Plugin Limit (esp + esm):

All installed plugins count for this, because Skyrim doesn't ignore deactivated esp. Active Plugins + Deactivated Plugins have a limit, it's about 2x 255 = 510 ( @Grey Cloud pointed that out to me and it fits what I experience with my game).

In my tests I can go over the 510 plugin limit - depending on the mods installed - without causing Skyrim to fail to load plugins right away.

But as with the active Plugin limit it's better to stay below to have a stable game.

For stability reasons and as buffer for the various effects of mods on the limit I recommend to stay below the total of 500 Plugins (active plugins + deactivated plugins).

Means with your 501 Plugins you are already in the gray area of possible instability and probably experience Skyrim to fail to load all Plugins.

Symptoms:

Going over the total Plugin limit and...

...start a new game = plugins fail to load and you see the vanilla game start (LAL doesn't get loaded, RM doesn't get loaded)

...load a game = all plugins will be listed as not installed