Dripping when aroused LE

Looks like he found the cause of the blockages. The update of DW. Uninstalled and reinstalled the old old version (2017). I'll see later if the problem has been eliminated, at the moment it seems so .

Since it only occurred after the various configure, I identified the possible cause, being the only mod I had recently updated

I had tried the reset via console but, the problem remained there . 

Thanks for the support

I don't know if, it is the mod but, another problem encountered is that of the general block of the HUD, in the sense that, after the configuration, the HUD disappears and in practice, it blocks any function of the game except the MCM menu. Fixed, as mentioned earlier by replacing the mod with a much older one. I hope that the indications are useful to carry out the necessary corrections so that you can use (at least for me, others I don't know) adequately the Update

• 7 months later...

Hi, Flower Girls user here. Couple of questions.

I've found out among the messages, you needed the textures from ZAZ to make the cum dripping work. Indeed, i installed the textures and it worked.
So, where can i find the textures for the tit milk dripping?

Also, i guess there's no texture for blood, but is the virginity feature working for flower girls? I teleported from the game menu straight to the test room, and used Jordis the Swordmaiden for test, but the virginity counter remains at zero.

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, PjuniHum4n said:

Females always dripping from their tiddies after sex-scene, looks weird af, it's dripping like rivers. Looks like they have a mega sweat issue. This must be a bug?

wdym? arent all females like that?

On 1/23/2024 at 4:31 PM, サマエル said:

LOL just deactivate it in the MCM

So I can, you're absolutely right! Excuse me for being an idiot, I actually didn't scroll down far enough in the MCM. In my defense, I play in VR, it's not always very easy to tell if you can scroll or not. I'm happy now, no more milk-drippers, thanks!

• 1 month later...

Is there any way you can go about resetting the Player's virginity in game? I couldn't find a method to do so, and even when I installed a mod that let me run mod events from the console I couldn't get the commands I tried to work. Tried:
SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;00000014;0)

SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;00000014;1)
SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;"00000014";0)

SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;"00000014";1)

1 hour ago, analshrek420 said:

Is there any way you can go about resetting the Player's virginity in game? I couldn't find a method to do so, and even when I installed a mod that let me run mod events from the console I couldn't get the commands I tried to work. Tried:
SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;00000014;0)

SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;00000014;1)
SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;"00000014";0)

SendModEvent(RestoreVirginity;"00000014";1)

i dont remember, but i thinkg there is mcm option or a spell

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i dont remember, but i thinkg there is mcm option or a spell

It doesn't look like there is a spell, and there's no option to reset the PC's virginity in the MCM. You can reset Skyrim virginities lost and player virginities taken, but the only thing I can figure out is to reset Sexlab and that either doesn't work or doesn't update the MCM