Dripping when aroused LE

1 hour ago, dePog said:

Have had this mod working in SE, but I have returned to playing Oldrim. However, the LE version of Dripping keeps disappearing off the MCM menu. If I uninstall and reinstall it will sometimes reappear in MCM for a few minutes, but I just can't get it to stay. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it? Or, are there any other mods that "Dripping" has issues with?

Thanks.

there is test version i did 2 month ago, on previous page, which should fix that, but there are no reports of any kind so it burried and forgotten

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

there is test version i did 2 month ago, on previous page, which should fix that, but there are no reports of any kind so it burried and forgotten

hmmm... I reread  your installation instructions and noticed that the mod has to be installed after Alternate Start. I suppose that is my problem

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GiantTiger said:

In my game everything works (cum dripping, sound, visual effects...) except dripping when aroused. Dou you know why?

PS: I've already tick SOS since I am using SOS pubic hair for female char.

no, its harder to see than cum dripping

8 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Ed, would you mind to have a toggle on/off for the "milking/leaking" from  the tits? Everything else looks and works great but that feature is a bit much for my tastes.

THANKS!

open mcm and disable leaking?

• 4 weeks later...

Is SOS a hard dependency for this mod ? Although I have SOS lite version or something like that, its throwing an error message at me every time. And it doesn't matter if I choose the true or false SOS scripts or none at all from the optional folder. And it doesn't matter which version of the mod I'm using.

36 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Is SOS a hard dependency for this mod ? Although I have SOS lite version or something like that, its throwing an error message at me every time. And it doesn't matter if I choose the true or false SOS scripts or none at all from the optional folder. And it doesn't matter which version of the mod I'm using.

no

if you dont use sos full then choose false scripts

Thats the problem, even if I choose the false scripts, the error message still occurs.  It kinda only "works" with the dummy status script, but even then the whole mod doesn't seem to work for me. The breathing sound and visual effects work, but everything else doesn't. And for me the mcm doesn't work either.

26 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Thats the problem, even if I choose the false scripts, the error message still occurs.  It kinda only "works" with the dummy status script, but even then the whole mod doesn't seem to work for me. The breathing sound and visual effects work, but everything else doesn't. And for me the mcm doesn't work either.

try changing load order  or using version from prev page

18 hours ago, Ghost said:

I ran loot after installing the mod and as mentioned before. It happens on every version, even the one from previous page.

LOOT isn't infallible. You may need to manually adjust your load order to get results. If I run LOOT now with 187 mods active, it messes everything up for me.

15 hours ago, Ripstop said:

LOOT isn't infallible. You may need to manually adjust your load order to get results. If I run LOOT now with 187 mods active, it messes everything up for me.

It works fine for me with ~ 248 plugins active

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

move esp shomewhere in 0-100 range

Didn't change a thing. Still the same issues

I use the false SOS scripts and get the messages below.  I use the true SOS scripts, same thing. I use non of them, same thing.

Edit: the only things working in the mcm are the haevy/light visual effects, the breathing and heartbeat effects. Everything else is not activateable/deactivateable or changeable.

It also doesn't matter if I just copy/paste the files in the data folder or install it through NMM

20190630020722_1.jpg

20190630020705_1.jpg

Where to find the error log ?

Edit: So apparently it seems to work, but I'll double check it.

Only MCM still doesnt work at all.

Edit2: Its not throwing me the ERROR message on the screen anymore, but as said before MCM menu doesn't work at all and if I force start the mod it brings up another MCM menu which isn't working either and gives me the same error message again.

Also it looks like that even though I have SOS installed, it doesn't work with the true SOS scripts. And DD seems to be a hard dependency, not optional.

If I have to guess, I'd say its not giving me the error message, because I installed DD, though it doesn't solve the MCM problem

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Where to find the error log ?

Edit: So apparently it seems to work, but I'll double check it.

Only MCM still doesnt work at all.

Edit2: Its not throwing me the ERROR message on the screen anymore, but as said before MCM menu doesn't work at all and if I force start the mod it brings up another MCM menu which isn't working either and gives me the same error message again.

Also it looks like that even though I have SOS installed, it doesn't work with the true SOS scripts. And DD seems to be a hard dependency, not optional.

If I have to guess, I'd say its not giving me the error message, because I installed DD, though it doesn't solve the MCM problem

Users\*\Documents\My games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

hm.. that shouldnt be the case with DD

hmm... try on a new game

DW 2019-06-30.7z

21 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

Users\*\Documents\My games\Skyrim\Logs\Script

hm.. that shouldnt be the case with DD

hmm... try on a new game

DW 2019-06-30.7z 6.07 MB · 0 downloads

Th papyrus 0 to 4 logs ?

They are old, really old, like 4 and more years old. Last time edited also more than 4 years ago.

Oh well looks like my save was corrupted. After reloading a clean save it worked.

Thanks for helping me out and sorry for taking so much time of yours.