Dripping when aroused LE

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Delete some of the esp that are merged anyways and you will see that you can install more mods without causing Skyrim to fail to load plugins.

Active Plugin Limit (esp + esm):

The limit for active plugins is 255. Because Skyrim needs the 255th plugin slot it's better to stay below 255 to not create another source of instability.

In tests I could go over the 255 limit - highly depended on the mods installed - but those games turned out all to be unstable for a longer game.

So my personal active esp limit is 254 or lower.

Total Plugin Limit (esp + esm):

All installed plugins count for this, because Skyrim doesn't ignore deactivated esp. Active Plugins + Deactivated Plugins have a limit, it's about 2x 255 = 510 ( @Grey Cloud pointed that out to me and it fits what I experience with my game).

In my tests I can go over the 510 plugin limit - depending on the mods installed - without causing Skyrim to fail to load plugins right away.

But as with the active Plugin limit it's better to stay below to have a stable game.

For stability reasons and as buffer for the various effects of mods on the limit I recommend to stay below the total of 500 Plugins (active plugins + deactivated plugins).

Means with your 501 Plugins you are already in the gray area of possible instability and probably experience Skyrim to fail to load all Plugins.

Symptoms:

Going over the total Plugin limit and...

...start a new game = plugins fail to load and you see the vanilla game start (LAL doesn't get loaded, RM doesn't get loaded)

...load a game = all plugins will be listed as not installed

Now I tried to repeat this mistake ... I put heavy mods ... I removed disabled mods from the list, according to your advice ... I could not find a specific number, but about 500 - 504 mods this bug starts. Apparently this is this limit. I'll experiment some more, but it looks like we've found the root of evil.

Many thanks to you !!!!

P.S. I apologize to the author for making a debate here, but maybe someone will need it ...

46 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

Now I tried to repeat this mistake ... I put heavy mods ... I removed disabled mods from the list, according to your advice ... I could not find a specific number, but about 500 - 504 mods this bug starts. Apparently this is this limit. I'll experiment some more, but it looks like we've found the root of evil.

Thanks for rechecking! ??

30 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Deactivated esps - use common sense. If the esp is not contributing to the game then it does not need to be in the data folder. Why have the game wasting time and effort reading and monitoring things that will not be needed?

If you rebuild Merges a lot

If you have outfits with bodyslide

If you just do tests and experiments

If you try to find out how much common sense is in "Grey Cloud" before you merge him forever!

1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

If you rebuild Merges a lot

If you have outfits with bodyslide

If you just do tests and experiments

If you try to find out how much common sense is in "Grey Cloud" before you merge him

All you have to do is dump the unused esps in a folder and drop them back in Data if and when you need to use them. Takes a couple of seconds.*

How good or reliable are your tests and experiments if you have a load of esps cluttering up the works and making the game flaky?**

* I still have the original esps (with my edits) for the 170 followers in my game. The esps aren't in my Data folder though.

** How many outfits do you need in a game? I've probably got about 20 or so. Most of them are in every game so I don't need to do anything with them. I swap a handful from game to game and uninstall those I'm not using. Takes a few minutes before each game but only needs doing once and removes unused esps from Data.

18 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

How good or reliable are your tests and experiments if you have a load of esps cluttering up the works and making the game flaky?**

All depends what you merge and what esp stay or get removed. If you test a few 100 outfits and keep the esp you wouldn't see any difference.

If you know what you need you merge them and remove the esp.

Laziness certainly has it's part in esp hording until the merges stay and esp get removed.

"How many outfits do you need in a game?"

Why is it your thing to decide how many outfits other users have in their game? ?

Is that still common sense or already grey cloud sense?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 3:55 PM, Ed86 said:

well funny thing is that i made a patch for LE/SE, based on a version above with working mcm, but.... mcm freezes... seems mcm fails to read global variables and lockups

no idea how to fix it

feel free to test, maybe its only me

DW 2019-03-06 Test.zip 8.65 MB · 57 downloads

Why the apply virginity loss texture toggle is commented in the source code? We really need the blood texture lol.

Screenshot 2021-01-10 213806.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Question:

Did the "PC leak milk on orgasm" option exist before?
I suddenly started seeing lactation on my PC and never thought about it could be this mod.
I had it for years and never changed its settings o_O

Could we have that default OFF on install? The lactation that is. I mean I can dive into the scripts, just wonder if it was an error that it is now default on or whatever. Really confused here ^^

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Question:

Did the "PC leak milk on orgasm" option exist before?
I suddenly started seeing lactation on my PC and never thought about it could be this mod.
I had it for years and never changed its settings o_O

Could we have that default OFF on install? The lactation that is. I mean I can dive into the scripts, just wonder if it was an error that it is now default on or whatever. Really confused here ^^

define term "before" in this time-space continium. Its hard to guess what people prefer, Evolution theory or God theory, either way i guess it didnt exist before. But then shit hit the fan, and galaxy exploded and after millions of years humans started to exist so is this option, or maybe it was just God made Earth and stuff happened and here it is.

Spoiler

03-02-2019

no you cant, why would i update mod because someone is lazy to tick an option in mcm?

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

define term "before" in this time-space continium. Its hard to guess what people prefer, Evolution theory or God theory, either way i guess it didnt exist before. But then shit hit the fan, and galaxy exploded and after millions of years humans started to exist so is this option, or maybe it was just God made Earth and stuff happened and here it is.

Reveal hidden contents

03-02-2019

no you cant, why would i update mod because someone is lazy to tick an option in mcm?

???
I dont think my question and suggestion was in any way rude or aggressive? Why that personal attack and strange answer? 

It was just an easy question?! There was an update to this mod and I just wonder if it was changed there, it does not mention in the changelog.
or did this "fix" somehow just made the changes visible? hmm. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

???
I dont think my question and suggestion was in any way rude or aggressive? Why that personal attack and strange answer? 

It was just an easy question?! There was an update to this mod and I just wonder if it was changed there, it does not mention in the changelog.
or did this "fix" somehow just made the changes visible? hmm. 

personal attack? did i?

I was/am in good? mood, so i decided to philosophize on when "before" is, since you did not specify date of "before"

Maybe because question is strange? like "what is the meaning of life?". Does it really matter? It exists.

In case you misspelled "Did the "PC leak milk on orgasm" option exist before?" instead of "When was "PC leak milk on orgasm" option added?", i added spoiler with date/mod version when it was added

it was added 2 years ago, and update was quite long time ago.

and your suggestion... idk what you imagine but it was always on by default and you confusion confuses me

you suggest default options change and mod update with only "i want", without providing single valid reason like fps drop, games crashes, seizures

either way both you question and suggestions are weird, so i answered them in a weird way xD

Sorry to bother you but I read all the main page and I wasn't able to find an answer.

The Changelog in the download page says NOTHING and the one in the main page stops to a version in the 2016.

I downloaded your latest version "DW 2021-01-22" and inside the archive there is no ESP.

Should I use one from a previous version?

If yes, which one? (There are two: "DW 2019-07-06" and "DW  2017-07-22").

2 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Sorry to bother you but I read all the main page and I wasn't able to find an answer.

The Changelog in the download page says NOTHING and the one in the main page stops to a version in the 2016.

I downloaded your latest version "DW 2021-01-22" and inside the archive there is no ESP.

use mod manager to install mods?

5 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

There are actually 2 optional esps in the archive

You need to install it using a Mod Manager (eg MO etc) or something else that will properly install a FOMOD, so that you can choose the proper install options for your game setup

Hope that helps

1 minute ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Understand. To install and manage this mod a Mod Manager is mandatory.

Yeah, high hearts for freedom.

hehe, for me starting to work with Mod Organizer 2 WAS the beginning of freedom in the first place,hehehe (I cannot recommend it enough)