Dripping when aroused LE

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Th papyrus 0 to 4 logs ?

They are old, really old, like 4 and more years old. Last time edited also more than 4 years ago.

Oh well looks like my save was corrupted. After reloading a clean save it worked.

Thanks for helping me out and sorry for taking so much time of yours.

now try above version on old save

9 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

now try above version on old save

Already did. Was checking that after I found out that it works on the clean save.

Sadly it doesn't work on the old save. Same issues, not working mcm, there are already 3 version of it in the mcm none of them work and all but 1 are broken with the SOS error message.

Edit: Even with the command to reload all mcm menus, it still didn't work and just produced the same errors

Seems like the new version somehow may cause thread overflow. "dps" shows 124 threads of:

[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] Dumping stack 211445:
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Type: Normal
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Return register: None
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Has stack callback: No
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Stack trace:
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 		[<NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000)].DW_DrippingScr.OnObjectUnequipped() - (requested call)
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 			[param 0]: [Armor < (16040F0C)>]
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 			[param 1]: None

Also they look infinite or recursive, coz they don't disappear even with mod turned off and it happens together with fps drops, so save is corrupted now. Be careful.

3 hours ago, mrsrt said:

Seems like the new version somehow may cause thread overflow. "dps" shows 124 threads of:

[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] Dumping stack 211445:
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Type: Normal
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Return register: None
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Has stack callback: No
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 	Stack trace:
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 		[<NULL alias> (0) on <NULL quest> (00000000)].DW_DrippingScr.OnObjectUnequipped() - (requested call)
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 			[param 0]: [Armor < (16040F0C)>]
[07/04/2019 - 05:43:08AM] 			[param 1]: None

Also they look infinite or recursive, coz they don't disappear even with mod turned off and it happens together with fps drops, so save is corrupted now. Be careful.

quest was removed, alias was removed, what did you expect removing mods mid game?

installed newest update. i started a new game. when i go into the mcm, and click either setting or virginity tabs, nothing happens. mcm just freezes up, and i have to exit the menu and reenter, but trying again just does the same thing

edit: i fixed it, sort of. i disable the plugin, saved, cleaned my save, reenabled the plugin, and reset the mcm. this mod's mcm came back and is working now. since it's a new game, it probably shouldn't affect much i guess

5 hours ago, letterman said:

installed newest update. i started a new game. when i go into the mcm, and click either setting or virginity tabs, nothing happens. mcm just freezes up, and i have to exit the menu and reenter, but trying again just does the same thing

edit: i fixed it, sort of. i disable the plugin, saved, cleaned my save, reenabled the plugin, and reset the mcm. this mod's mcm came back and is working now. since it's a new game, it probably shouldn't affect much i guess

+1 Same issue on my 'rim

ScreenShot0.png

Found the thread leak problem. In the DW_Status_Player_Alias script u try to restart DW_Status but put address of the main quest. So, while game loads the main quest restarts, but old instance doesn't reset, so its active threads remain forever. 

Fixed, now everything works well.

hotfix.zip

22 hours ago, BackSeatDog said:

I have some more info; I've started a new game and the MCM menu works fine and dandy.. up until you save and reload. Then it just becomes unresponsive.

Update 2019-07-05 seems to have fixed it the issue :D !

Thank you for an excellent mod ^^

I have some advice for you.Since everyone is using Bodyslide. The milkleaking effect never showed on the right location. I think you can make the milikleaking effect as a bodytat in the same time, just like what you made in Hentaipregency. It could be better.

And could you make a tear effect during/after sex ? It will be great !

Sorry for my bad english;)

14 minutes ago, jianlibaobao said:

I have some advice for you.Since everyone is using Bodyslide. The milkleaking effect never showed on the right location. I think you can make the milikleaking effect as a bodytat in the same time, just like what you made in Hentaipregency. It could be better.

And could you make a tear effect during/after sex ? It will be great !

Sorry for my bad english;)

since everybody use bodyslide, one of those bodies can make bodyslide files for milkleaking, preferably with hdt support, until then it stays as it is cause i cant

On 7/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, mrsrt said:

Found the thread leak problem. In the DW_Status_Player_Alias script u try to restart DW_Status but put address of the main quest. So, while game loads the main quest restarts, but old instance doesn't reset, so its active threads remain forever. 

hotfix.zipFetching info...

thank you, this hotfix works like a charm. had zero issues so far

ok so i havent used this mod for a while so i am going to ask the question. the latest DW version doesnt have an ESP in it. do i install the last version from 2017-07-22, then upgrade to DW 2019-07-06? just want to make sure i do it right, as it would make sense to me for the latest version to have everything it needs, including any script changes if required for SOS, SLA etc, and of course ESP.

8 hours ago, Maddac said:

ok so i havent used this mod for a while so i am going to ask the question. the latest DW version doesnt have an ESP in it. do i install the last version from 2017-07-22, then upgrade to DW 2019-07-06? just want to make sure i do it right, as it would make sense to me for the latest version to have everything it needs, including any script changes if required for SOS, SLA etc, and of course ESP.

latest DW version has 2 ESPs, and FOMOD selector. ?

2 hours ago, MrsBelch said:

latest DW version has 2 ESPs, and FOMOD selector. ?

Ok, so i found them hidden in a folder under stuff called FG, i take it that is re flowergirl? and i dont use any fomod, ie NMM, Vortex etc, found it much easier to do manual installs and i tweak things in tes5edit for the mods that need it to make game run smooth with no crashes and given how many mods i run thats an achievement in itself

8 minutes ago, Maddac said:

Ok, so i found them hidden in a folder under stuff called FG, i take it that is re flowergirl? and i dont use any fomod, ie NMM, Vortex etc, found it much easier to do manual installs and i tweak things in tes5edit for the mods that need it to make game run smooth with no crashes and given how many mods i run thats an achievement in itself

Look at ModuleConfig.xml file. It contains all answers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm trying Skyrim LE again after a long absence playing new games but after updating this mod (I had updated other necessary mods, Of course) I can confirm MCM disappears and the dripping effect dies, I tried installing after the Alternate Start - Live Another Life but even when the DW MCM appears it cannot be started by any means, not even forcing it with console command, The MCM is there but is useless and even the effect is not working, no error window of any kind. I tried moving DW esp at the very bottom and at the begining but nothing change, I bet is a Script problem. It seems you made a succesful SE convertion and then upgrade the SE version, then you tried to port it to LE, it must be the problem there. LE scripts must be working completly different, no big deal anyways, I stick with an older version I saved from 1 years ago until this problem get solved, besides the new version only seems to have dripping tits and other small changes. Thanks for the mod, it's "a must have" for my gameplay, For Academic Purpouse of course.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 3:37 AM, mrsrt said:

hotfix.zip 1.53 kB · 27 downloads

THX for the fix!

I was wondering already why my keyboard is always so wet if DW goes into overdrive :classic_huh:

• 3 weeks later...