Dripping when aroused LE

Hmm I'm having a weird issue where when I start a new game and use the console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" to get EC+ and Spider Addon's MCMs show up, DWA's MCM completely disappears. I tried to uninstall some mods to see if I had hit some MCM limit but that is not the case either.

40 minutes ago, Piiska said:

where when I start a new game and use the console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" to get EC+ and Spider Addon's MCMs show up,

why are you doing this via console?

new game: activate sexlab (nothing else)

after sexlab is installed (via MCM)  just save and reload your game

on reload EC+ will register it's animations to sexlab (EC+ will register animations in Sexlab after reload, thats why sexlab must be active and running before reload)

EC spider addon/EC dwemer addon MCM will register themselfs after that (they are dependent on EC+)

DDi and SD+ (and other mods) will update only after the first reload

Petproject MCM registers now too

depending on your load order EC+ & addons need about 0 to 120 sec till the MCM appears after reload (with active sexlab)

DW MCM should work right after starting a new game

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:
Spoiler

why are you doing this via console?

new game: activate sexlab (nothing else)

after sexlab is installed (via MCM)  just save and reload your game

on reload EC+ will register it's animations to sexlab (EC+ will register animations in Sexlab after reload, thats why sexlab must be active and running before reload)

EC spider addon/EC dwemer addon MCM will register themselfs after that (they are dependent on EC+)

DDi and SD+ (and other mods) will update only after the first reload

Petproject MCM registers now too

depending on your load order EC+ & addons need about 0 to 120 sec till the MCM appears after reload (with active sexlab)

DW MCM should work right after starting a new game

This is how I do it but I guess I just haven't waited long enough after the first reload. I'm gonna try to wait a bit longer now and see what happens.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

gl and patience ?

I counted the seconds ?

if EC+ and addons don't appear right after reload (at the end of all mod register messages in the upper left screen),

it will take them often exactly 120 seconds to appear (at least on my setup)

Well well, you were right! It actually worked now after just waiting the two minutes lol. Thank you for the help! I'm not touching that console command again :D

2 minutes ago, Piiska said:

Well well, you were right! It actually worked now after waiting the two whole minutes lol. Thank you for the help!

thx for confirming this, because by now I think it's on purpose. ?

Just wondering why the MCMs show up sometimes right away ? (seems to depend on load order a lot)

Skyrim modding superstition ftw!

next time I try to light some candles and sacrifice a beer on a new game ?

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: Never mind, crashing further without DWA. Gonna go post a Papyrus log and load order and check with the Troubleshooting guys. Losing my mind. (X_X)

It's been a while since I've had SexLab up and running, but I wanted to reinstall it and previously Dripping When Aroused was one of my favorites, but after literally weeks of troubleshooting, I finally figured out that DWA is, in fact, causing my game to crash. When I disabled it and started (another) new game, the game stopped crashing where it was before (exiting the Winking Skeever in Solitude). I think I even figured out why it's happening.

It seems to me that DWA is overloading Papyrus because it has to check every female in a loaded cell, and for some reason coming out of the Winking Skeever into Solitude this crashed my game every time. Maybe my load order is screwed up or something, so I wanted to ask someone to take a look at it before I leave it permanently out of my game. I use Vortex and I thought I had all the rules set up correctly, so someone please tell me otherwise.

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
MiasLair.esp
ScocLB.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Apropos2.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
ElderOutfit.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
SpringtimeForSkyrim.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Escape the Cell.esp
Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-CarlottaValentia-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Lemkil-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Breton-MichelLylvieve-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Altmer-Taarie-Sibling.esp
FamilyTies-Imperial-AdrianneAvenicci-Parent.esp
FamilyTies-Riften-Orphan.esp
Mortal Weapons & Armor.esp
FamilyTies-Nord-Birna-Parent.esp
Candlespell.esp
DHuntress.esp
DSHg - Helmets.esp
DSHg - Hoods.esp
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
DagiRaht Follower Standalone.esp
RaceMenu.esp
DagiRaht.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
JaxonzLightsPlease.esp
JaxonzNamedSave.esp
KKFur.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
NARC.esp
RDO - UFO v1.2i Patch.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn - Unofficial.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Realistic crime report radius.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Serana.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Valerica.esp
VioLens.esp
XPMSE.esp
richer merchants.esp
Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
FamilyTies.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
SLPleasure.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
DW.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
LiveAnotherWellLitLife.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp

the mcm isn't showing up for me. i put it at the bottom of the load order to see if that helped, and it didn't *shrug*

edit: it's showing up when i first start  game. i dunno why it disappeared in the other save, and i don't know how to get it to reappear. "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" isn't working

10 hours ago, letterman said:

the mcm isn't showing up for me. i put it at the bottom of the load order to see if that helped, and it didn't *shrug*

edit: it's showing up when i first start  game. i dunno why it disappeared in the other save, and i don't know how to get it to reappear. "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" isn't working

I'm having the same issue. After starting a new game, the MCM will be there but every subsequent save loses the MCM menu. If @Piiska and @donttouchmethere 's conversation was anything to go by, it looks like 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' screws up DW's MCM, which essentially also means this has an issue with Jaxonz MCM Kicker as a side effect.

1 hour ago, h311h0und1134 said:

I'm having the same issue. After starting a new game, the MCM will be there but every subsequent save loses the MCM menu. If @Piiska and @donttouchmethere 's conversation was anything to go by, it looks like 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' screws up DW's MCM, which essentially also means this has an issue with Jaxonz MCM Kicker as a side effect.

no idea why that happens

try/test this, should  probably fix it after setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Dripping Wet.7z

19 minutes ago, kin98 said:

well i have no idea how a formum works and im sorry if this was already said but why do i need flower girls special edition for dw legendry edition?

you dont, 

OR - conjunction (POSSIBILITIES)
used to connect different possibilities.

it means, you need one of mentioned mods

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 8:50 AM, Ed86 said:

no idea why that happens

try/test this, should  probably fix it after setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Dripping Wet.7z

@ffiveO

I had your problem too. You could see and hear the mod's effects, just not get the MCM to fire up.

As for others, installing the version in that post, and using it to replace the prior one, along with use of the console command as suggested, seems to have brought the MCM back to life.  Just hoping now that it stays up and running... ?

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

As for others, installing the version in that post, and using it to replace the prior one, along with use of the console command as suggested, seems to have brought the MCM back to life.  Just hoping now that it stays up and running... ?

It's not a good idea to stick to 1 save for long time, Skyrim breaks so so easily with just the tiniest mod changes, causing ripples in space-time-continuum and breaking mod X and Y in the process, but not the mod Z! That one keeps working.

Also milk squirting on orgasm is already very well done and visualized in MilkMod Economy. That's just assuming you have any milk in them.

Hi,

I've been having trouble with getting the virginity tracker feature of this mod to work recently. It worked when I first installed the mod awhile back except the virginity tracking portion has stopped functioning for quite a while now (Tracked up to 5 virginities claimed and got stuck there). 

I have tried:

• Reinstalling the mod
  • Resetting the virginity status via the MCM menu
  • Making sure I had all the requisite mods installed (i.e Sexlab/Flowergirls)
  • Moving DW.esp all the way down to the bottom of my load order

I can definitely assure you that all of the other features work (i.e Dripping when aroused (Didn't really notice the squirting feature despite turning it to 100% chance to proc) or the breathing/heartbeat sounds that comes with the arousal level increasing.

On 2/21/2019 at 6:01 PM, Renkuhairu said:

Umm, I want to ask another thing. 

What kind of orgasm does this use? Does it use the Orgasm End Event so it will detect orgasm correctly by Sex Lab Separate Orgasm or it just count the orgasm when the animtion ends? 

OrgasmStart

2 hours ago, Arbiter1479 said:

Hi,

I've been having trouble with getting the virginity tracker feature of this mod to work recently. It worked when I first installed the mod awhile back except the virginity tracking portion has stopped functioning for quite a while now (Tracked up to 5 virginities claimed and got stuck there). 

I have tried:

• Reinstalling the mod
  • Resetting the virginity status via the MCM menu
  • Making sure I had all the requisite mods installed (i.e Sexlab/Flowergirls)
  • Moving DW.esp all the way down to the bottom of my load order

I can definitely assure you that all of the other features work (i.e Dripping when aroused (Didn't really notice the squirting feature despite turning it to 100% chance to proc) or the breathing/heartbeat sounds that comes with the arousal level increasing.

maybe there are no virgin npcs left?