Dripping when aroused LE

1 hour ago, Alexandersmith7 said:
  • needless to say devious captures has nothing to do with milk mod economy and it (milk mod economy) does screw up with floppy sos.
  • way to fix that -------->don't run frostfall with milk mod economy if you like using sos like I do on females other-wise one or the other will break you characters body physics (bounciness on butt and rack areas)
  • run frostfall disable milk mod economy
  • run milk mod economy disable frostfall
  • they use same texture slots

0_o

3 hours ago, Alexandersmith7 said:

Ed86 if you continue your pony mod and expand it and fix the hair I might consider supporting you every good pony girl needs a sizable cock rofl

what pony mod? what hair? 

milk mod economy doesnt alter physics

what texture sets?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I'm suddenly posting questions/issues in so many of your mods all at once. It just means I've discovered all your interesting mods :smile:

This is an issue post. Most of my prior testing was on an existing save as I added more of your mods to test I could get them working. Then I created a new game to do a final test. That's where things got weird.

First new game seemed okay, except for the Convenient Horses faction process kicking off immediately which was unexpected (it normally only kicks off the first time you get on a horse). I tried making a new game again to try to reproduce. The CH stuff didn't happen again, but instead DW started having problems. It gave the error pop-up messages that the mod's scripts weren't running. It had the caveat about it possible being a false alarm if it was a new game (which it was), but the pop-up messages didn't stop. The pop-ups come in twos, with the second popup being the DW plugins check, with everything (.ddi, .sla, sos, .zbf) marked as On, which is correct as I have all dependent mods installed.

Not sure if the first game was a fluke, but I tried starting new games a few more times (which also including restarting game) but I kept getting the same pop-up messages.

Any idea what would cause that? I use Skyrim Unbound if that makes any difference. ESP is near the bottom since it was a new plugin and LOOT didn't seem to think it conflicted with much (and was therefore okay to leave it near the bottom).

I checked the papyrus but don't see any errors when searching for DW_Dripping. It just says has these two lines:

[dw_mcm <DW_Dripping (C1000D62)>] INITIALIZED

[dw_mcm <DW_Dripping (C1000D62)>]: Registered Dripping When Aroused at MCM.

Note: I don't get the error pop-ups if I load an old save (that didn't have DW installed yet). The error pop-up only occurs on a New Game and it doesn't stop. Not sure why it doesn't stop even after all the initial new game mod spam, but if it it's cause by the new game mod spam load, any way we could get an MCM toggle to manually initialize the mod?

Edit: Read a few pages back and see this is expected behavior as it does that on a New Game. My last line still applies though. Any chance we could get an MCM toggle to manually initialize the mod? Would make using this mod on new games easier.

5 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Sorry I'm suddenly posting questions/issues in so many of your mods all at once. It just means I've discovered all your interesting mods :smile:

This is an issue post. Most of my prior testing was on an existing save as I added more of your mods to test I could get them working. Then I created a new game to do a final test. That's where things got weird.

First new game seemed okay, except for the Convenient Horses faction process kicking off immediately which was unexpected (it normally only kicks off the first time you get on a horse). I tried making a new game again to try to reproduce. The CH stuff didn't happen again, but instead DW started having problems. It gave the error pop-up messages that the mod's scripts weren't running. It had the caveat about it possible being a false alarm if it was a new game (which it was), but the pop-up messages didn't stop. The pop-ups come in twos, with the second popup being the DW plugins check, with everything (.ddi, .sla, sos, .zbf) marked as On, which is correct as I have all dependent mods installed.

Not sure if the first game was a fluke, but I tried starting new games a few more times (which also including restarting game) but I kept getting the same pop-up messages.

Any idea what would cause that? I use Skyrim Unbound if that makes any difference. ESP is near the bottom since it was a new plugin and LOOT didn't seem to think it conflicted with much (and was therefore okay to leave it near the bottom).

I checked the papyrus but don't see any errors when searching for DW_Dripping. It just says has these two lines:

[dw_mcm <DW_Dripping (C1000D62)>] INITIALIZED

[dw_mcm <DW_Dripping (C1000D62)>]: Registered Dripping When Aroused at MCM.

Note: I don't get the error pop-ups if I load an old save (that didn't have DW installed yet). The error pop-up only occurs on a New Game and it doesn't stop. Not sure why it doesn't stop even after all the initial new game mod spam, but if it it's cause by the new game mod spam load, any way we could get an MCM toggle to manually initialize the mod?

Edit: Read a few pages back and see this is expected behavior as it does that on a New Game. My last line still applies though. Any chance we could get an MCM toggle to manually initialize the mod? Would make using this mod on new games easier.

You can try moving mod higher in loadorder, install it after other mods initialize

Try save/load

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

You can try moving mod higher in loadorder, install it after other mods initialize

Try save/load

Save/Load works, but it takes a while before I can reach a point where it's safe to save.

Changing the load order did work, but I had to put it really high up in the load order. Bit of a problem since it takes up a precious slot that I need to prevent the 7F load order bug. Not worth keeping it up there when it's not needed for subsequent loads.

The best option for me now is to install it after other mods initialize, but it really would be great if the mod was updated so it starts off disabled and only initializes after either (a) an MCM box is checked to install it or (b) initializes after a game load, like the SL Framework and SD+ work.

Hi I'm not sure why but this mod suddenly stops working and the MCM menu becomes empty:

20180404231641_1.thumb.jpg.25c47dbcffac53017b503a30faa94ab6.jpg

Every other mods are still fine but only this one somehow.

Does anyone else has this problem? Please help, thanks.

EDIT: I solved the problem by uninstall the mod then install in a clean save.

• 4 weeks later...

I've learned that sexlab sexual fame mod causes that problem mainly because it has not been updated properly to run slaverun and those error messages appear after you reset the papyrus with it. Without it I never get those messages. Sexual fame mod breaks a lot of peoples mod on here. It's broken DD assets integration and expansion lots of time and couple of times FNIS. With a heavily modded game you need to save only in locations preferably inside buildings where there are no npc's in them you can save in other npc's homes as well so long as you save during the day when nobody is inside that will fix the lag and faster loading times to get back into the game.

• 2 months later...

not sure if bug or not, but the breathing/heartbeat sfx persist even when the game is paused/tabbed out. kinda annoying to have constant breathing in my headphones

also, i wonder if you could add some kind of lactation when aroused effect (or know of a mod that does that)

great mod otherwise!

5 hours ago, publius10 said:

not sure if bug or not, but the breathing/heartbeat sfx persist even when the game is paused/tabbed out. kinda annoying to have constant breathing in my headphones

also, i wonder if you could add some kind of lactation when aroused effect (or know of a mod that does that)

great mod otherwise!

well, then dont alt tab, play in fullscreen

i dont see a reason why would arousal cause lactation

3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well, then dont alt tab, play in fullscreen

i dont see a reason why would arousal cause lactation

how is that a solution? sometimes i pause the game to do other stuff - i'm never only playing skyrim. and ik it's possible because clearly some sounds go away when you pause

and why not? it is a thing that happens

1 hour ago, publius10 said:

how is that a solution? sometimes i pause the game to do other stuff - i'm never only playing skyrim. and ik it's possible because clearly some sounds go away when you pause

and why not? it is a thing that happens

erm... what do you want from me? im not the one who wrote windows with multitasking and im not beth which made skyrim to play sounds while its running in background

you options are - disable skyrim sounds, exit skyrim

coz lactation doesnt happen due to arousal? it happens due to pregnancy, chemicals, daily stimulation for few months(?)

On 7/11/2018 at 1:50 PM, Ed86 said:

erm... what do you want from me? im not the one who wrote windows with multitasking and im not beth which made skyrim to play sounds while its running in background

you options are - disable skyrim sounds, exit skyrim

coz lactation doesnt happen due to arousal? it happens due to pregnancy, chemicals, daily stimulation for few months(?)

I receive these errors periodically on existing saves meaning I have to backtrack to a previous save as well, which is a bit irritating.

Speaking for myself; What I would like from you if it is possible:

1. An in game script cleanup option from the mod MCM that will remove all instances of the errored scripts and objects to potentially allow us to recover a save is this occurs. This could be an uninstall script and another option to activate the mod.
  2. Perhaps having Dripping While Aroused not be active by default requiring the player to activate the mod via MCM like SexLab, Defeat, SLEN, Frostfall and many others may help some of the folks who need to activate the mod after game start.
  3. An error alert that happens during the when the Dripping when Aroused Scripts bug out, so you can take action in your game to stablize it right then and there. Thus when you get into a condition of huge script lag and the mod's scripts die you alerted when the scripts break, not finding out when you load a game and discover the corruption happened 6 saves ago and you have to really backtrack on your game progress.
  4. Listing this issue, potential conflicts and bug fixing options on the front page of the mod description so folks potentially wanting to use this mod know what they are getting into and make informed decisions about what mods to use or not use with this one.

I know this kind of thing is painful especially when there are unintended consequences that result in save game corruption by things you cannot control. I really appreciate the fact you put error messages in so players get alerted there is a problem instead of having to try and troubleshoot issues with things like papyrus logs which are about as helpful as a rancid turd in a microwave. Keep up the great work with your mods and thank you for all the work you put in on LoversLab...

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2018 at 9:59 PM, cap_wacky said:

I receive these errors periodically on existing saves meaning I have to backtrack to a previous save as well, which is a bit irritating.

Speaking for myself; What I would like from you if it is possible:

1. An in game script cleanup option from the mod MCM that will remove all instances of the errored scripts and objects to potentially allow us to recover a save is this occurs. This could be an uninstall script and another option to activate the mod.
  2. Perhaps having Dripping While Aroused not be active by default requiring the player to activate the mod via MCM like SexLab, Defeat, SLEN, Frostfall and many others may help some of the folks who need to activate the mod after game start.
  3. An error alert that happens during the when the Dripping when Aroused Scripts bug out, so you can take action in your game to stablize it right then and there. Thus when you get into a condition of huge script lag and the mod's scripts die you alerted when the scripts break, not finding out when you load a game and discover the corruption happened 6 saves ago and you have to really backtrack on your game progress.
  4. Listing this issue, potential conflicts and bug fixing options on the front page of the mod description so folks potentially wanting to use this mod know what they are getting into and make informed decisions about what mods to use or not use with this one.

I know this kind of thing is painful especially when there are unintended consequences that result in save game corruption by things you cannot control. I really appreciate the fact you put error messages in so players get alerted there is a problem instead of having to try and troubleshoot issues with things like papyrus logs which are about as helpful as a rancid turd in a microwave. Keep up the great work with your mods and thank you for all the work you put in on LoversLab...

1. 3. Not possible

2.4. Idk how to do that, even if game loads mod and its working, you might still get that error, no idea why, maybe not enough memory, so variable doesnt get saved

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there!

Great addon mod! However I ran into a little problem which you might know how to fix.

So I started the game as a guy then changed gender through the SL mod Sisterhood of Dibella (basically racemenu, but immersive).

Everything is working peachy, except that I noticed that DWA doesn't seem to understand that I am a female now, so everything is staying... uncomfortably dry ?
I tried to remove the mod then save clean and re-enable it, but no dice :( any ideas how I could make dripping work again (aside of restarting as a girl :P because that works 100%, but I don't want to lose this very fun story!).

I'm guessing I need to restart a quest / m. effect but no idea which one :)

1 hour ago, jujoco said:

Hey there!

Great addon mod! However I ran into a little problem which you might know how to fix.

So I started the game as a guy then changed gender through the SL mod Sisterhood of Dibella (basically racemenu, but immersive).

Everything is working peachy, except that I noticed that DWA doesn't seem to understand that I am a female now, so everything is staying... uncomfortably dry ?
I tried to remove the mod then save clean and re-enable it, but no dice :( any ideas how I could make dripping work again (aside of restarting as a girl :P because that works 100%, but I don't want to lose this very fun story!).

I'm guessing I need to restart a quest / m. effect but no idea which one :)

hm... how about...

disable sexlab gender option

or make sure your sexlab gender is set to female

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

hm... how about...

disable sexlab gender option

or make sure your sexlab gender is set to female

Ty! Going to give that a shot ^-
UPDATE: Still doesn't work :( everything should work... NPC's work fine. It doesn't say anything about the dripping effect being applied in the MCM though, it only states heartbeat and visuals with a 1 behind it (which i'm assuming means it's on), any other ideas? ? (also really awesome that you respond so super fast! really appreciate it!)

I had a weird idea and i think i might be on to something here, with SaveTool on the char that does work with dripping there is an extra script called DW_drippingscr or something. the male to girl one doesn't seem to have that script active...

EDIT:

Seems to finally work! I reinstalled the mod and upped the load order for good measure and yee behold! A droplet has suddenly... dripped... down ;)  (not sure what ended up fixing it though...)

1 hour ago, jujoco said:

Ty! Going to give that a shot ^-
UPDATE: Still doesn't work :( everything should work... NPC's work fine. It doesn't say anything about the dripping effect being applied in the MCM though, it only states heartbeat and visuals with a 1 behind it (which i'm assuming means it's on), any other ideas? ? (also really awesome that you respond so super fast! really appreciate it!)

I had a weird idea and i think i might be on to something here, with SaveTool on the char that does work with dripping there is an extra script called DW_drippingscr or something. the male to girl one doesn't seem to have that script active...

EDIT:

Seems to finally work! I reinstalled the mod and upped the load order for good measure and yee behold! A droplet has suddenly... dripped... down ;)  (not sure what ended up fixing it though...)

its a script that attached to player to start mod

who knows...

Hi Ed86, 

Love the mod, everything's working really well except for virginity claims. This was installed on a clean save in a fresh play through. Sexlab Aroused is installed.

The virginity feature is broken for me, as there are no pop up messages or visuals (blood) during scenes with new NPCs. Also, the Skyrim Virginities Lost count goes up but the Player Virginities Claimed does not, nor are the names listed.

I've provided a papyrus log in case it's useful, but I'm not sure what else I can provide to make it easier to identify the issue. Great mod! Thanks again!

Papyrus.0.log