OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Is there a list of mods other than Amorous Adventures (Love that mod) that use this framework?

Since framework is still not fully released there shouldnt be (you would not expect it to be) any mod that uses it, but other modders are starting to use it. AA was just the first, expect others like Bathing Beauties  (BBLS) to follow.

I cant say how good or bad this mod is because of the absolute horseshit way the author circle-jerked evey bit of this goatfuck to prevent all but the most dedicated of computer nerds from being able to find and download the requirements.

Definitely deserves a golf clap (or maybe just The Clap) for this one

I cant say how good or bad this mod is because of the absolute horseshit way the author circle-jerked evey bit of this goatfuck to prevent all but the most dedicated of computer nerds from being able to find and download the requirements.

Its so hard to find install instructions huh?

In regards to this request I was able to find some papyrus code that should do the trick, I tried adding a script to OSA faction in CK but failed miseably due to my lack of modding experience... Hope it might help you though... It would have been nice to succesfully contribute something though =(.

/PBH

Bool Function CheckNiOverride()

Return SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= NIOVERRIDE_VERSION && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= NIOVERRIDE_SCRIPT_VERSION
EndFunction

Function suspendTransform(Actor sexActor, String nodeName, String modkey)
If CheckNiOverride()
Int isFemale = sexActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
If NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(Actor, False, isFemale, nodeName, "internal")
Float[] pos = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformPosition(Actor, false, isFemale, nodeName, "internal")
pos[0] = -pos[0]
pos[1] = -pos[1]
pos[2] = -pos[2]
NiOverride.AddNodeTransformPosition(Actor, False, isFemale, nodeName, modkey, pos)
NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(Actor, False, isFemale, nodeName)
EndIf
EndIf
EndFunction

Hello CEO,

I have tested your last version of OSA and OSex. Have found no problems with your mods on my rather Script Heavy Skyrim! Very clean and good job!

I also brought up a question earlier concerning misalignment on characters using heels (with NIOVHH). Not sure what post it was. After having tested your excellent work some more I realized that the heel solution is probably easier "conceptually" to fix then originally thought (meaning what I thought...). Basically doing exactly what Sexlab does would work out fine, which basically is to remove the heel affect during a scene, this will align the characters perfectly but would cause the heels to sink down into the grounds but I think it is a cheap and very acceptable "price" to pay for such a good framwork. Hopefully an easier solution that in reality is easy for someone more mod savvy then me to implement...

Realize that you have more pressing things to finish and realize that this request is at the back end of all other requests you get... with good reason.

Appreciate your work and I hope you take care of yourself and hope you do not get to bugged down by all the dumb and ungrateful requests mod users like me pile ontu you!

And if you feel that work with the mod is burning you out again do not think twice about binning my request.

All the best,

PBH

You need OSA 1.08 found here

And the OSex 1.08 Plugin found here

READ THE OSEX INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Hope that helps.  Thanks.

It is pretty freaking awesome, so keep trying you will be blown away when you get it to work... no pun intended...

You need OSA 1.08 found here
And the OSex 1.08 Plugin found here
READ THE OSEX INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Hope that helps.  Thanks.

Is there a list of mods other than Amorous Adventures (Love that mod) that use this framework?

Since framework is still not fully released there shouldnt be (you would not expect it to be) any mod that uses it, but other modders are starting to use it. AA was just the first, expect others like Bathing Beauties  (BBLS) to follow.

Even in it's current state (unfinished or beta) I have not heard an unkind word from anyone using it.  Everything seems very positive.  It's just really fantastic and I'm sure the finished version will be even more so.

Thanks!

Even in it's current state (unfinished or beta) I have not heard an unkind word from anyone using it.  Everything seems very positive.  It's just really fantastic and I'm sure the finished version will be even more so.

Thanks!

Yeah CEO keeps expanding it with cool things and bugs are getting squashed so its progressing nice.

Im looking forward to your AA version 3 for Osex as well. Perhaps you will soon have more tools from OSA to play with.

Newsflash:  Internet Personality Can't Find Spank Fuel, Freaks Out

An anonymous mod user today posted a poorly written tome of displeasure denouncing the lack of simplicity involved with achieving orgasm aided by the Skyrim game-within-game, OSex.

"The author circle-jerked evey bit of this goatfuck," opined dpgillam, clearly frustrated, both sexually and emotionally.  L33TSP3Ak analysts and bad text messengers spent hours trying to decrypt this portion of the message, but have failed to decipher anything intelligible.

It seems the trouble started when gillam saw animated GIFs of OSex in action and found himself immediately aroused.  Seeking release and the fulfillment of his long-held cartoon fantasies, he searched high and low for the OSA and OSex 1.084c test build downloads, to no avail.  When he could finally take no more, he lashed out at the project's creator, demanding satisfaction.  The Givers of the world clearly do not care enough about the Takers, and gillam aims to prosecute his case in the court of public opinion.

Developing...

Well at least horse shit would have found a way to make this mod work. To bad this forum does not allow moderating of own threads for releasing stuff.

It is not the mod author fault that a user is incapable of understanding how to read a mod description a previous user even was kind enough to find the reletive thread for you even though that was placed on first post.

Kinky signature was even showing the install instruction and he has been posting allot on this very thread maybe he need to make the install instruction in huge capital letters :P

Was wondering does anyone know if fiona or the other female characters showing in some of the animations from Osex are being included in this mod ?? or presets ??

n.v.m looks like they are not going to be released.

Come on man,  do you really have to say it that way?

Is it hard to just ask where the file is instead of spewing those words?

Sheesh

Sheesh

that would require the use of one's brain

dyndolod? Is that you?!

Kind of off topic and might have been asked/answered somewhere in the 221 pages of this thread, but where is that body jewelry from? The waist chains, arm bracelets, etc. Publicly available mod by chance? Or private creation? 

Thanks.

Sheesh

Although I kind of agree in regards to certain aspects of how the mod is formatted publicly (lack of update date stamps, files all over the place), if you put in a fraction of the time the author has put into this mod to simply find the download you're looking for well.. you'd still come up short on achieving anything beneficial for anyone but yourself. You stuck up douchebag.

My BBP is in this zip. As a note it's put together from a few different bouncekits so i can't take credit and also don't have much idea about using JFF and working the BBP outside of some trial and error for a while so it's not anything special.

https://mega.nz/#!D5...nuFEzeR2Id7Ppo4

It's most likely a result of skinning however, my female bodies I painted the weight so it's a little different unp and could result in what you're talking about. The Missionary folded scenes are not complete and have clipping even on my game, cowgirl is the most problamatic and hard to keep it in. (I'm most likely going to shrink the male for cowgirl like I do in blowjobs.)

Thanks a lot ! :) will definitly try this one out and see if it works better than what I currently have.

Sheesh

Although I kind of agree in regards to certain aspects of how the mod is formatted publicly (lack of update date stamps, files all over the place), if you put in a fraction of the time the author has put into this mod to simply find the download you're looking for well.. you'd still come up short on achieving anything beneficial for anyone but yourself. You stuck up douchebag.

Dudes just go to the "where I can find X " topics , post a question where to find latest 0s and someone will most likely redirect you to the latest file.

In case if someone links you only to the topic, ask second time for a specific page.

Guys I should have mentioned this earlier sorry....

DO NOT TRY ANYTHING YOU SEE IN OSEX AT HOME

The OSex promotional GIFS and mod feature activities performed by experienced professional npcs under the supervision of safety professional npcs. Do not attempt to re-create or re-enact any activity performed in OSex in real life as it can result in serious bodily injury.

This guy didn't listen and look what happened:

human_horses_16.jpg

I cannot use this mod and jaxonz positioner mod at the same time. I get chairs and tables and other stuff just popping into existence all around me moving around everywhere. I tried the F8 key as mentioned on the instructions and it doesn't work at all nothing happens only the numpad keys work... and no I can't get rid of the jaxonz positioner mod because it is being used by maria eden mod.

Sorry 2 dumb questions from newb to osex.

1) Is there anywhere to find 1.08d4.2

2) What are the uninstall intructions for osex for when you want to go to a new version

See my signature. Its so pwetty! :rolleyes::unsure:

I cannot use this mod and jaxonz positioner mod at the same time. I get chairs and tables and other stuff just popping into existence all around me moving around everywhere. I tried the F8 key as mentioned on the instructions and it doesn't work at all nothing happens only the numpad keys work... and no I can't get rid of the jaxonz positioner mod because it is being used by maria eden mod.

What exactly is your issue with Osex?