OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Have a nice day. Great mod, thanks.

I need the final animation - for blowjob. Because Sexlab Aroused responds to OSex as a great sexual arousal, thus limiting my time playing OSex. (Blurs the image, heart pounding - the speaker) Uninstall SexLab Aroused would trigger a chain reaction between mods and I had to reinstall everything and that I have no life force  :D  There is such an animation?

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I apologize for my English - Google translator hates me.  :dodgy:

If I'm right this happends because Sexlab Aroused reacts to player seeing nudity. Resetting this arousal is tied to a function in SexLab, so no "final animation" within OSA framework would fix this issue at all. However, there should be an option in Arousal's MCM to "arousal block" the player. Try using this as a workaround.

Nudity arousal is not activated yet but check it. Thanks

OK after that unusually long laugh I had after the balloon penis bug (couldn't breathe) I tested something out. Kinky was on the money with some thing fighting for scaling. So I turned of my all in one animated pussy mod and it work and scaled as normal.

I'm no expert moder but do you think it could be the havok objects that could be the issue? I could be grossly wrong but after uninstalling that mod and nothing else it worked fine.

Edit: OK I opened the race menu while my PC was getting a handjob. Just opening the menu made the size and alignment weird and as soon as I ended the scene I got balloon penis again.

Could someone please point to a link that will teach me how to use the OSex interface.  Basically, how to use the number pad keys to navigate and select different tasks.  I am having a hard time navigating through all the different websites, faq's, and technical info.  Thx in advance.  =)

Also, all my animals are frozen it seems, since I have dumped sexlab.  I have fnis creatures, but they are still frozen after using the generate fnis stuff.  Am I missing a mod that animates animals?  Horses in particular have open mouths and tails that stick straight back.

Hey, i might be able to help you with this, you just need to run fnis again and after the process is complete click on the buton that says unistall creature pack or something like that, it happened recently to me and that's how i fixed it, you might need to run fnis again after it finishes but ill suggest you to see if it worked first

Can anyone tell me which .nif file do I need to edit for futa and where is it? Cannot figure it out from guide...

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\B3lisario UNP/malegenitalsf_1/2

Did it!

Thanks!

OK after that unusually long laugh I had after the balloon penis bug (couldn't breathe) I tested something out. Kinky was on the money with some thing fighting for scaling. So I turned of my all in one animated pussy mod and it work and scaled as normal.

I'm no expert moder but do you think it could be the havok objects that could be the issue? I could be grossly wrong but after uninstalling that mod and nothing else it worked fine.

Edit: OK I opened the race menu while my PC was getting a handjob. Just opening the menu made the size and alignment weird and as soon as I ended the scene I got balloon penis again.

Thank you. I'll try it out and see if I can track the problem.

*drewl* this was just what i needed, how did i manage to not find this earlier is a true mystery to me ><

Kudo's for puting effort into this, can wait to see what this lead to and what amazing immersive sexual mod composition i can come up with ;)

I noticed though that this make my PapyrusUtil redundant when installing OSA 1.084, since other framework mods potentially need this to function witch version of Papyrus is this using ? (sorry if i missed any earlier questions about this, many pages to read ;) )

I did a pretty interesting test.

I removed the linke between the schlong and the HDT pussy. The reverse balloon bug continues. (Yes, I've named it. It's like family for me now.)

Could it be a corrupt OSex download?

I think i'll just COMPLETELY reinstall every fucking thing and cross fingers.

Maybe i've corrupted the game itself.

Could someone please point to a link that will teach me how to use the OSex interface.  Basically, how to use the number pad keys to navigate and select different tasks.  I am having a hard time navigating through all the different websites, faq's, and technical info.  Thx in advance.  =)

Also, all my animals are frozen it seems, since I have dumped sexlab.  I have fnis creatures, but they are still frozen after using the generate fnis stuff.  Am I missing a mod that animates animals?  Horses in particular have open mouths and tails that stick straight back.

Hey, i might be able to help you with this, you just need to run fnis again and after the process is complete click on the buton that says unistall creature pack or something like that, it happened recently to me and that's how i fixed it, you might need to run fnis again after it finishes but ill suggest you to see if it worked first

Thank you very much for helping me solve the frozen animals!  Excellent tip!

One more bug from me: I've found that the menus are offset when I start OSex, both by hotkey and by OSA. Its shifted to the left so about half of the action icons are now offscreen. Is there some kind of edit I can make to the files to move the menu back? Or is this something tied to my resolution?

EDIT: Restarting Skyrim seems to have fixed it.

Hello guys, sorry to bother all of you again. I was able to get Osex up and running, but I am facing some issues. The icons on the UI are missing, and when i start a scene with my female character, she ends up behaving as the male eventhough i started the scene with a male npc. I will greatly appreciate any help guys, thanks!

This might have been asked before, but how to I display the UI? I'm using 0S3SEKSY NET 9000 - BetaV1.063.

Hello guys, sorry to bother all of you again. I was able to get Osex up and running, but I am facing some issues. The icons on the UI are missing, and when i start a scene with my female character, she ends up behaving as the male eventhough i started the scene with a male npc. I will greatly appreciate any help guys, thanks!

Uninstall Osex completely then install new version and all requirements.

Hey dude nice mod, But im having a problem. Everytime I press 0, it goes to the char and the inicial position takes place. but the mcm menu doesnt show up. anyhelp?

There is no mcm but if you refering to the beautiful menu created by ce0 try pressing the enter key on the num pad and just check if it pops up.

How many days to expect before the 1.8 is released?

Well, considering we're at 1.084, I'd say we've a long way to go before we hit 1.8 :P

Seriously though, it'll be done when it's done, though it's usually a good sign when CEO starts posting gifs :)