OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

For those of us that have both SL and OSex working great, is there any plans on writing back to SexLab Aroused Redux on the fact that 'sex' has taken place? 

I find if I used Osex it works great, but since both parties were nekkid Arousal goes nuts and my PC has to rub one out because his arousal went to 100 due to Osex not registering as a sex act for Aroused.

Or do you already have some sort of 'Arousal' plugin planned that can integrate with Sexlab Aroused Redux?

Thanks for all the effort and not giving up on this project!

I cannot use this mod and jaxonz positioner mod at the same time. I get chairs and tables and other stuff just popping into existence all around me moving around everywhere. I tried the F8 key as mentioned on the instructions and it doesn't work at all nothing happens only the numpad keys work... and no I can't get rid of the jaxonz positioner mod because it is being used by maria eden mod.

I cannot use this mod and jaxonz positioner mod at the same time. I get chairs and tables and other stuff just popping into existence all around me moving around everywhere. I tried the F8 key as mentioned on the instructions and it doesn't work at all nothing happens only the numpad keys work... and no I can't get rid of the jaxonz positioner mod because it is being used by maria eden mod.

What exactly is your issue with Osex?

Jaxonz position binds a lot of the keyboard including the num pad in order to have rotation position movement of objects for placement. Here's a screen of the MCM to give an idea: 

52583-2-1396500298.jpg

Personally I don't think this something I need to deal with, OSA's keys are 100% rebindable, and they are dormant when a menu isn't open so it's not the one conflicting with other mod's keybinds. There's no reason (that I see) that Jaxonz can't have a toggle to disable those keys when not in use and if rebinding the keys doesn't work you should take it up with Jaxxonz to put a switch in that turns on and off their keys, I imagine it would take less then 10 minutes for them to do.

For those of us that have both SL and OSex working great, is there any plans on writing back to SexLab Aroused Redux on the fact that 'sex' has taken place? 

I find if I used Osex it works great, but since both parties were nekkid Arousal goes nuts and my PC has to rub one out because his arousal went to 100 due to Osex not registering as a sex act for Aroused.

Or do you already have some sort of 'Arousal' plugin planned that can integrate with Sexlab Aroused Redux?

Thanks for all the effort and not giving up on this project!

Thank you Blue!

OSex can support much more intricate systems because of Persona and the nature of how it works with actionscript and xml combined, either from a modder making a system for it or from OSA itself. It would be a downgrade to the potential to pursue a prior system compared to what OSA can do.

That being said it could still be made to work together and function around OSA. I welcome anyone that wants to play with me to try get things stirred up in regards to things like this. Personally I'm not interested in bringing up old systems made by other people by myself when OSA is equipped to do a lot more. I'll try of course when opportunities present themselves but the only option I have is to keep making this mod better so it can't be ignored and mods that are no longer being developed that conflict will be that way until they are fixed or become obsolete. I've gone through a lot of hoops to make sure this is as uninvasive on a game as possible from a mod conflict standpoint. If there's a conflct the ball's in someone else's court.

Hi Anubiss,

The Missionary Folded line of  positions are unfunished, a lot of them are early stages or things I did when I was first learning to experiment, I don't have the urge to turn them off in the meantime and at some point they will be corrected and brought up to speed with the finished animations that OSA does have. The only one that I saw through to the end was the jerk and the first folded scene but that was a long time ago so I'll most likely just overhaul them all when I get to it.

@kinky

I don't have a problem with this mod what is your problem?

@CEO

Not saying it is something you need to do but the jaxonz mod is always on all the time so any time I press those keys they do both the jaxonz stuff and the Osex stuff. I tried pressing F8 key or holding it down for 10 secs but I still don't get the Osex menu that way. How can I get the Osex menu without using numpad? Also I thought the Osex menu uses mouse now and clickable icons?

Found a minor thing:

In the scenes with speed selector, any change of position (I mean, those changes that doesn't interrupt the action), reset the speed of the action

For example: penetration -> hold thigh to hold ankle

Not sure if is wanted or not (mechanic, structure of the script, whatever).

Yes, yes, I know: pure pedantry, I'm just a bit frustrated that I couldn't find a real bug XD

(Except Tolfdir with an uber-cock that should be promoted as Archmage, but the scale issues is already known)

Maybe I could screw up my load order, then blame this mod like an ass XD

@kinky

@CEO

Not saying it is something you need to do but the jaxonz mod is always on all the time so any time I press those keys they do both the jaxonz stuff and the Osex stuff. I tried pressing F8 key or holding it down for 10 secs but I still don't get the Osex menu that way. How can I get the Osex menu without using numpad? Also I thought the Osex menu uses mouse now and clickable icons?

from what i see the only option is check the mcm menu and rebind the key and your problem is solved how is this any of ceo problem to fix ?? This can be fixed by user itself manually. Just rebind the key to something that does not conlfict with either Osex or janox and it should not be a problem.

There are many mods that uses keys so they are bound to conflict if the same one is used nothing the author can fix about it. 

@kinky

@CEO

from what i see the only option is check the mcm menu and rebind the key and your problem is solved how is this any of ceo problem to fix ?? This can be fixed by user itself manually. Just rebind the key to something that does not conlfict with either Osex or janox and it should not be a problem.

There are many mods that uses keys so they are bound to conflict if the same one is used nothing the author can fix about it. 

Well it really depends on what version you are using. If you have 1.6 you can configure it in the mcm menu. If you have a newer version I believe its 1.8 you need to go to C/program files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/Meshes and find the OSA folder. There are a few .ini files in configuration file. Open keymapping there will be settings with numbers next to them...http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/DirectX_Scancodes_And_How_To_Use_Them will tell you what numbers go to what key. Just change it there and save. Just to clarify Im typing this from memory, as I have reinstalled OS version available on Nexus, so I apologise if I got some of the file names wrong. I do remember there are 2 OS related files in meshes. One of those holds the keymapping .ini. Since there is only that .ini in one of the folders Im sure it can be found and figured out. Hope that helps!

BTW CEO, still love this mod, looking forward to the next version, but have great patience so please take your time!

Well it really depends on what version you are using. If you have 1.6 you can configure it in the mcm menu. If you have a newer version I believe its 1.8 you need to go to C/program files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/Meshes and find the OSA folder. There are a few .ini files in configuration file. Open keymapping there will be settings with numbers next to them...http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/DirectX_Scancodes_And_How_To_Use_Them will tell you what numbers go to what key. Just change it there and save. Just to clarify Im typing this from memory, as I have reinstalled OS version available on Nexus, so I apologise if I got some of the file names wrong. I do remember there are 2 OS related files in meshes. One of those holds the keymapping .ini. Since there is only that .ini in one of the folders Im sure it can be found and figured out. Hope that helps!

BTW CEO, still love this mod, looking forward to the next version, but have great patience so please take your time!

Not anymore. You can do this in game now from major menu. Download links are in my signature.

Not anymore. You can do this in game now from major menu. Download links are in my signature.

Oh cool! Yeah its been a few days since I checked this thread, damn work type stuff....Hey Kinky! Can you tell me if that scaling issue was fixed? That really was the only issue I had with the OS that was released on 6/1/16.

Oh cool! Yeah its been a few days since I checked this thread, damn work type stuff....Hey Kinky! Can you tell me if that scaling issue was fixed? That really was the only issue I had with the OS that was released on 6/1/16.

Not yet but the source of the issue is discovered so it will probably be fixed in next version.

grab the file and drag it into a new tab and works! ;)

By the way everything works fine CEO's work is always beautiful. The only issue i found is that if you use futa and only with blowjob animation happen this:

attachicon.gif2016-07-11_10-51-21.jpg.

In previous version never had a problem with futa, with a male character instead work well. Then i tried to use two NPC the 0SEX started but didn't find how control the scene. Thanks CEO for your works and also thanks to all people who help you in the process.

I'm using 1.084c and b3lisario SOS for UNP, and having the same issue. if I cancel and initial again OSA will try to compensate with the 100km dick, shooting both characters up the air while the dick-less character keep falling because she don't have a 100km dick to "stand" on. :angel: it was so hilarious! Is it a know issue or am i doing something wrong?

Ok I noticed that pressing the F8 key does not make a noise or a chime or whatever when it has worked you just have to count to ten then press left shit. So I got into the menu and set the menu button to numpad 5 since that is not used by jaxonz positioner. I set the start osex key to the insert key. Now I managed to have some fun with a dibella lady near the shrine close to old hroldan inn in markarth (dibella mod npc) and we got it goin on but there is no strapon auto equipped? My character is female the npc is female.

I can't seem to end the scene there is no button for it? tried looking in the osex menu but it just has more sex stuff nothing about end or quit etc. The menu on the left has the option to let go of her but they both just stand there staring at each other. How do I get out of osex at that point? I discovered a sneaky cheat for devious devices with this osex mod:-) Taking off clothes allows the option to take off devious devices too without keys hehe:-)