OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

This might have been asked before, but how to I display the UI? I'm using 0S3SEKSY NET 9000 - BetaV1.063.

Hello guys, sorry to bother all of you again. I was able to get Osex up and running, but I am facing some issues. The icons on the UI are missing, and when i start a scene with my female character, she ends up behaving as the male eventhough i started the scene with a male npc. I will greatly appreciate any help guys, thanks!

Uninstall Osex completely then install new version and all requirements.

This might have been asked before, but how to I display the UI? I'm using 0S3SEKSY NET 9000 - BetaV1.063.

The graphic UI is only available in version 1.08

Had trouble looking for the 1.08 since nexus only had 1.06. But yea, got it working thanks guys.

Btw, great mod CEO! thanks you for the mod.

Well this hace already sayed 100000 times but thanks for your mod, i tried with amourous adventures and work JUST WONDERFULL the animations, the expresions all this mod is just professional work for kodlacks sake just epic... may i ask a question? is there a system implemented for cum? if it is implemented how you get it... i just cant figure it out yet geez :) btw thanks again for this mod

Thank you very much!

Orgasms are disabled until I finish the system, but they will start coming back at some point. People made fun of my cum spray effects because I don't know how to make spell effect animations so I had to reuse Chaurus spray. I've messaged Zaz and asked if I can use their spell effect resources but they are only on once every few months so we'll have to see if they come back. If not I'll figure something else out.

Heh, i remember those, i saw that gif and it looked like an open fire hose XD.

(No offense of course, i know it was an early attemp and you didn't had the team and knowledge you have today)

I shouldn't ask you guys for nothing, because this mod is just amazing, and this effort should be enough for people make a fucking statue of you guys in skyrim.

But, i would like to ask one more thing about that strange bug:

Since it appears to happen only when the schlong is scaling is it possible for me to change this system by myself?

Or maybe a patch that makes the main size of the schlong inside Osex scenes being the one in blowjobs and removing the size change from the mod?

I tried it with the HDT pussy uninstalled but with HDT installed, then i don't think it's the pussy's mod fault. Maybe the HDT itself is the problem, though.

Thanks (mainly for the patience =])

I shouldn't ask you guys for nothing, because this mod is just amazing, and this effort should be enough for people make a fucking statue of you guys in skyrim.

But, i would like to ask one more thing about that strange bug:

Since it appears to happen only when the schlong is scaling is it possible for me to change this system by myself?

Or maybe a patch that makes the main size of the schlong inside Osex scenes being the one in blowjobs and removing the size change from the mod?

I tried it with the HDT pussy uninstalled but with HDT installed, then i don't think it's the pussy's mod fault. Maybe the HDT itself is the problem, though.

Thanks (mainly for the patience =])

Comes out I have that reverse ballon penis bug too! I'm also using the HDT All in One! I'll be trying to figure something out.

If the "balloon penis" bug is where the penis scales back and forth during the deepthroat animation, I have that. I have HDT bounce and jiggle. I'm thinking it may be that osex is fighting with the scaling locked by racemenu?

I'm referring to the XP32 option for using SOS with RaceMenu.

If the "balloon penis" bug is where the penis scales back and forth during the deepthroat animation, I have that. I have HDT bounce and jiggle. I'm thinking it may be that osex is fighting with the scaling locked by racemenu?

I'm referring to the XP32 option for using SOS with RaceMenu.

I had the SOS plugin for racemenu installed, I turned it off, but that did not solve the issue.

By the Divine!

this is a great great GREAT work:) any word i use for the pure epicness of it wouldnt do it justice :/ so ill just keep it like this xD

just wanted to throw in that in my game works without any problem whatsoever...like a charm from a 1st startup:) and i do have a heavy game with about 150 mods

it could be that peeps just have mod conflicts that im happy i avoided xD

only thing i found so far...and its a very minor thing really

in an animation with female on tummy and a male on top of her  seems like speed is not working...u can set speed...but its all the same...or maybe just too subtle for me to notice xD lel...it can happen,thought it might be good to point that out

other then that it works like a charm in any condition :) ultra stable mod...it being a beta..makes it even more epic :o and unbelivable

thank u CEO and team for this awsome animation framework and boundary breaker in Skyrim modding....keep up the great work!

By the Divine!

this is a great great GREAT work:) any word i use for the pure epicness of it wouldnt do it justice :/ so ill just keep it like this xD

just wanted to throw in that in my game works without any problem whatsoever...like a charm from a 1st startup:) and i do have a heavy game with about 150 mods

it could be that peeps just have mod conflicts that im happy i avoided xD

only thing i found so far...and its a very minor thing really

in an animation with female on tummy and a male on top of her  seems like speed is not working...u can set speed...but its all the same...or maybe just too subtle for me to notice xD lel...it can happen,thought it might be good to point that out

other then that it works like a charm in any condition :) ultra stable mod...it being a beta..makes it even more epic :o and unbelivable

thank u CEO and team for this awsome animation framework and boundary breaker in Skyrim modding....keep up the great work!

Regarding the problem with the animation speed you mentioned, CEO has said those animations are still WIP, so that would explain why speed + - doesn't work yet.

Specific issues:

- Baloon penis during deepthroat (possible mod conflict for some people or maybe something else)

- Flying V position has speeds but not animations that go with them.

- Spooning has missing animations

I had this issue as well, 

SOS For female, with default model done the textures myself to match my CBBE texture. (but we both know it can't be related to the textures)

This is a fresh Skyrim install with mods : 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
OSA.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
aigis.esp
elise de la serre outfit.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
marie_neko.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Specific issues:

- Baloon penis during deepthroat (possible mod conflict for some people or maybe something else)

- Flying V position has speeds but not animations that go with them.

- Spooning has missing animations

I had this issue as well, 

SOS For female, with default model done the textures myself to match my CBBE texture. (but we both know it can't be related to the textures)

This is a fresh Skyrim install with mods : 

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
OSA.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
aigis.esp
elise de la serre outfit.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
marie_neko.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Yeah it doesnt seem that you have any mod that would cause Schlong scaling.

I didnt get that glitch but i got something similar. While testing actor scaling fix Alvor the blacksmith got size increase instead of decrease. It happened only once though among a lot of tries.

Something weird is happening with the scaling. For now its on bug list.

Kinky.

I've just had an idea:

The schlong itself is a piece of armor, right?

What if, instead of scaling, the mod changed the schlong for another one, smaller?

Thank you :)

Dont worry it will be fixed and i think in a less painfull way.

These animations are making so satisfied and immersed into the game with the OSA interface, that i desperately need a mod that allows me to smoke on the bed before falling asleep after the deed is done :sleepy:  :heart:

Being a smoker myself I just might, thanks!

Hey Ceo,

I have seen your gifs in the "Post your sex screenshots pt. 2" and was wondering how the schlong is being controlled like that especially in the blowjob scenes.

On your gifs the schlong moves perfectly with the flow of the animation and aligns itself appropriately, on my end when I try to adjust the schlong, it resets to it´s initial state (fully errect).

Am I doing something wrong?

OSA will do perfect alignment on it's own. In some situations the scaling isn't perfect but this is a result of a bug that we may or may not be able to fix, for the most part it should work a majority of the time. If you let OSA scale genitals and body on it's own the exact same effect during blowjobs and handjobs should occur as seen in my GIFS, as the actors will be sized and adjusted by OSA to ensure they match in scale to make the animations play exactly as designed. 

If it's not happening like in my GIFS out of the box then either the scaling bug happened, in that case just try a different actor for now or restart Skyrim if you're focusing only on that npc but they should be proper scaled a majority of the time. Outside of this there's some kind of conflict or set up issue with your system. BJs, and Handjobs should be supersnug right from the start with no tampering automatically.

There is one unstoppable issue and that' facegen, my NPCs have their mouth right around the range where vanilla NPC's have it so it should work on most NPCs however I can't account for how mouth has been placed with racemenu, if you've done like x2 slide movements on the mouth up or down that the alignment will be off from what I show in my gifs. That's something I can't control.

Just curious about something, if the mod mostly use ActionScript, how did you get the ScaleForm GFx API ?

Few years ago, when i wanted it i had to fill a huge form and lie to Autodesk saying them it was a commercial project.

Edit : Yep, my license expired few years ago :v

It's not needed here since it's using the ScaleForm GFX already in place by Skyrim. SkyUI recompiled the swfs that come with Skyrim by adding a widgetbase script that loads swfs (custom uis). It can load 128 additional swfs (Capped it at the max a papyrus array can hold). OSA is one of those SWFs. I just make an swf and SKYUI knows how to load it and attach it onto the Skyrim UI.