OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Try to search "hudmenu.swf", "hud" or "swf" in Skyrim directory.

Thank you. I found hudmenu file and delete it. That helped. But there are other problems. I can not choose my character to participate in the scene.

С экрана кажется, ваш русская Скайрим? Так что это может быть языковой вопрос, почему вы получаете, что всплывающее окно о пользовательском интерфейсе.

Я думаю, вы можете спокойно проигнорировать его. Скорпион был же вопрос, но им не уверен, как он ее решил. Плохо спросите их об этом, а затем редактировать это сообщение с решением.

Yes my Skyrim in Russian. Okay, I'll ask.

Привет Elmario, возможно hudmenu.gfx является в мод ЗБС так что пока вы не увидите его в свой Скайрим папок он по-прежнему используется.

Thank you.

It may not be worth it to complicate? Version 1.063 was all so much easier. Went to the NPC pressed the button and went to choice of action (choice of position) and did not have to be picked from the menu. But still very very best modification.

С экрана кажется, ваш русская Скайрим? Так что это может быть языковой вопрос, почему вы получаете, что всплывающее окно о пользовательском интерфейсе.

Я думаю, вы можете спокойно проигнорировать его. Скорпион был же вопрос, но им не уверен, как он ее решил. Плохо спросите их об этом, а затем редактировать это сообщение с решением.

post-429224-0-67235200-1468916349_thumb.jpg

That looks really good. Does that mean that osex now gets multiple actors support ?? And how many are now supported, max number ??

I am almost done with skyrim rig like i did for oblivion and fallout.

Yea I'm making these animations to test run and show the new OSA system for joining into a scene. If OSex is started with a player a hot key it starts with 2 actors but you can now invite an actor or join in on 2 NPCs on scenes designed to add an actor in. OSA can take up to 10 actors.

Can do up to 10 in the published version of OSA at the moment but this is for joining scenes that are already live.

@CEO

Can I ask what hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml you are using and where it can be downloaded ? I noticed that some bounce kits cause wonky physics in certain scenes (butt jiggling going crazy) and so far I haven't found a decent one that includes belly physics, which is important because otherwise the penis will poke out of the npcs belly in certain positions :D

I can not choose my character to participate in the scene.

There are currently no 3 way scenes implemented in the available version of Osex (1.084C), so if you mean you can't participate in a scene like the screenshot you posted, you simply can't at the moment (and that wasn't possible in any previous version neither, at least to my knowledge). If you simply want to start a scene with your character and a npc, that is very simple, just press NumEnter and designate a key for Osex and then face a npc within range and press that key, done. From there it is pretty much intuitive to use the excellent ui.

@CEO

Can I ask what hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml you are using and where it can be downloaded ? I noticed that some bounce kits cause wonky physics in certain scenes (butt jiggling going crazy) and so far I haven't found a decent one that includes belly physics, which is important because otherwise the penis will poke out of the npcs belly in certain positions :D

My BBP is in this zip. As a note it's put together from a few different bouncekits so i can't take credit and also don't have much idea about using JFF and working the BBP outside of some trial and error for a while so it's not anything special.

https://mega.nz/#!D5FigQpJ!Ydtpu1cuYF4rWTjyCZ98_PK5mzYUnuFEzeR2Id7Ppo4

It's most likely a result of skinning however, my female bodies I painted the weight so it's a little different unp and could result in what you're talking about. The Missionary folded scenes are not complete and have clipping even on my game, cowgirl is the most problamatic and hard to keep it in. (I'm most likely going to shrink the male for cowgirl like I do in blowjobs.)

damn .. dat great job. i amazing to see this, but its more incredible to know that its not just some animations poses but actually full action, allow you to "go in, go out" of each animations smoothand all.

damn, revolution in modding  you did here

oh btw @CEO , on these 3some animation , did you have plan the possiblity to change the position of the character ? as exempl in your last gifs, the redhead is under, but are you allow an animation to make her go in top and the brunette go down ? (hope yyou see what i mean)

So i was looking at the misionary position and all it leg variants. They do not align very well. Legs are cliping thru male hands and he is holding thin air. As i realize that the project is way to big to go back and redo old anims, i offer some help. If you provide me the source files then ill try to align the hands and feet togheter.

So i was looking at the misionary position and all it leg variants. They do not align very well. Legs are cliping thru male hands and he is holding thin air. As i realize that the project is way to big to go back and redo old anims, i offer some help. If you provide me the source files then ill try to align the hands and feet togheter.

What you see is not necessarily animation issue. At the moment OSA has some scaling issues and those can affect alignment in some animations. Migal is working on a scaling fix.

If you are interested in helping and expanding content for OSA you can create more transitions for your animation packs and create new module for OSA, or just create transitions and let others create a module.

What you see is not necessarily animation issue. At the moment OSA has some scaling issues and those can affect alignment in some animations. Migal is working on a scaling fix.

If you are interested in helping and expanding content for OSA you can create more transitions for your animation packs and create new module for OSA, or just create transitions and let others create a module.

Sorry thats not going to happend, i hate animating transitions. Its a tedious job with little to no reward. Not to mention its alot harder then animating sex.

I once proposed  to make a module outside of loversab but i gues CE0 was not interested and never got back to me.

Clipping does not have to be the animation itself. could also be the body type you are using. lets say you make the animation for skinny body and you use racemenu to create a fat woman then no matter how you allign you will never prevent clipping also there is no collission for the mesh itself so you will always see clipping.

Clipping of the worst kind are the once you have no control off the one i know are syncing once if you start out of sync there is no way the animation will sync correctly these are usually caused by bad configuration of pc, slow pc's to many mods causing scripts to fire at irregular times. Skyrim engine is also pretty unstable, fallout or oblivion did not have the extreme once like skyrim is showing, but that is what papyrus causes.

Clipping does not have to be the animation itself. could also be the body type you are using. lets say you make the animation for skinny body and you use racemenu to create a fat woman then no matter how you allign you will never prevent clipping also there is no collission for the mesh itself so you will always see clipping.

Clipping of the worst kind are the once you have no control off the one i know are syncing once if you start out of sync there is no way the animation will sync correctly these are usually caused by bad configuration of pc, slow pc's to many mods causing scripts to fire at irregular times. Skyrim engine is also pretty unstable, fallout or oblivion did not have the extreme once like skyrim is showing, but that is what papyrus causes.

Lag is indeed often the case with sexlab but not in this time. Clearly not a body issue aswell as male was suposed to hold females ankles. Hes hands are either in wrong place or the animations is synchronized wrong. Not a scale issue aswell, neither actors changing size between transitions and no amount of scale changing would make it look right.

Pony Position

tumblr_oak5hhneu91u3yh8bo3_1280.gif

Ouch .... back pain incoming ! Never try this at home in my opinion.

I would say the opposite - do try this at home :D

You can easily do that sitting position in the air even without any support. This girl has lower girl for support and is also holding the guy for extra support so she is not necessarily that heavy on other girl.