OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I actually can't use that key so I had to remap it to the F7 key which works but all it does when I press it is select one of those two smaller icons on the left menu below the bigger circles. the icons represent the characters player or npc and all I can do is select let go of her and then the option changes to hold her thats it never just ends the scene.

Would be nice to just have an "end scene" or "bye bye" option on one of those big circles on the left.

For those of us that have both SL and OSex working great, is there any plans on writing back to SexLab Aroused Redux on the fact that 'sex' has taken place? 

I find if I used Osex it works great, but since both parties were nekkid Arousal goes nuts and my PC has to rub one out because his arousal went to 100 due to Osex not registering as a sex act for Aroused.

Or do you already have some sort of 'Arousal' plugin planned that can integrate with Sexlab Aroused Redux?

Thanks for all the effort and not giving up on this project!

Thank you Blue!

OSex can support much more intricate systems because of Persona and the nature of how it works with actionscript and xml combined, either from a modder making a system for it or from OSA itself. It would be a downgrade to the potential to pursue a prior system compared to what OSA can do.

That being said it could still be made to work together and function around OSA. I welcome anyone that wants to play with me to try get things stirred up in regards to things like this. Personally I'm not interested in bringing up old systems made by other people by myself when OSA is equipped to do a lot more. I'll try of course when opportunities present themselves but the only option I have is to keep making this mod better so it can't be ignored and mods that are no longer being developed that conflict will be that way until they are fixed or become obsolete. I've gone through a lot of hoops to make sure this is as uninvasive on a game as possible from a mod conflict standpoint. If there's a conflct the ball's in someone else's court.

Totally understand. Figured you planned on a similar functionality in Persona.   Guess I'll read up on how they work and try writing some.

Honestly wouldn't mind dumping Arousal Redux at some point. Just so many mods rely on it.

BTW, good job on expressions!  I think a lot of people underestimate the impact they have on scenes (Sex or otherwise).

The "white bits" how waaacist of you:-(

Ok I figured out the end scene thing it takes a few presses sometimes. I used console command to add calyps strapon to the npc while it was doin my character and the only problem is the thing grew really big like too big to fit normally.

Hey CEO,

So this is my first post to be honest, so I have been trying to get OSex to work for hours beyond end. First I was dumb enough to forget to install the other mod for the UI called OSA, then I read that you have to bind your OSex to your OSA, so i went to the "Library" only to see that it has no OSex icon and it says unidentified. Is their a way I can fix this? I've been trying every method I know. As of right now i have OSex and OSA unintsalled. 

Thanks  :blush:

Got a weird bug going on now, at some point while screwing around with lydia in breezehome the animations for all sex option started flipping back and forth between two animations. I finally managed to end the scene but now whenever sexlab and other mods get lydia to rape my character the calyps strapon turns inside out and explodes everywhere! During the sexlab anims lydia vanishes I think it is HDT related? I tried quitting and restart pc then load game again same problem from that save. Might have to load an earlier save but it is strange the scaling of the strapon is messed up permanently in a save file?

i can't find troubleshooting anywhere here. when i start the game up osex gives me a message about a UI conflict and tells me to look at the UICONflict section in troubleshooting on your site.

That message means that you have some conflicting mod installed. Read Install instructions and FAQ to see the list of mods that are reported as conflicting.

i can't find troubleshooting anywhere here. when i start the game up osex gives me a message about a UI conflict and tells me to look at the UICONflict section in troubleshooting on your site.

That message means that you have some conflicting mod installed. Read Install instructions and FAQ to see the list of mods that are reported as conflicting.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction. it was scoped bows. do you know of a workaround to that issue so i can use both mods? or is there a patch somewhere?

I have loaded 1.084c and saw it in game say ready it displayed 1.62 ready but no response. I attached my load order. For some reason it seemed I wasn't able to copy and paste.

Tried uninstall/reinstall

Removed Jaxonz positioner

In MCM when I try to go into FNIS PCEA2 it does state error loading that is the only thing I can think of.

One other question

Halo Poser, Pretty in Motion ZaZ, and then there is of course FNIS itself can they coexist, can I get rid of one or the other, if they do conflict which should I remove and which should I keep? Is one better than the other.

currentskyrimloadorder.txt

I have loaded 1.084c and saw it in game say ready it displayed 1.62 ready but no response. I attached my load order. For some reason it seemed I wasn't able to copy and paste.

Tried uninstall/reinstall

Removed Jaxonz positioner

In MCM when I try to go into FNIS PCEA2 it does state error loading that is the only thing I can think of.

One other question

Halo Poser, Pretty in Motion ZaZ, and then there is of course FNIS itself can they coexist, can I get rid of one or the other, if they do conflict which should I remove and which should I keep? Is one better than the other.

matrix-bullet-stop-o.gif

I like variety in heights, especially for races that are taller or shorter lore-wise. Will this mod line those up? If so, what is the minimum height required to avoid the dwarf problem?

You can't really make animations for all the potential height varieties among all the game's characters.  That would require a different animation for each possibility.  By the time it was done, it would be far more animations than FNIS and Skyrim can handle.

Instead, OSA rescales the actors so the animations line up and resets them back to their original scale after the scene is over.  There is currently a bug where the scaling isn't always done 100% correctly.  It is a known issue and CEO hopes to overcome it soon.

I like variety in heights, especially for races that are taller or shorter lore-wise. Will this mod line those up? If so, what is the minimum height required to avoid the dwarf problem?

You can't really make animations for all the potential height varieties among all the game's characters.  That would require a different animation for each possibility.  But the time it was done, it would be far more animations than FNIS and Skyrim can handle.

Instead, OSA rescales the actors so the animations line up and resets them back to their original scale after the scene is over.  There is currently a bug where the scaling isn't always done 100% correctly.  It is a known issue and CEO hopes to overcome it soon.

Ah, so like sexlab then. For some reason I thought it was dynamically lining up the animation. I can live with the rescaling. But what about the minimum height?

I cant say how good or bad this mod is because of the absolute horseshit way the author circle-jerked evey bit of this goatfuck to prevent all but the most dedicated of computer nerds from being able to find and download the requirements.

Definitely deserves a golf clap (or maybe just The Clap) for this one

It seems the  GoatFucking console Plebs,Have Arrived!

I'm actually using this mod for the first time, and I have no idea how to work it. I look at the keybindings, but not one does anything. I can start the scene, and end the scene, but it won't do anything else. I can't tell if I'm controlling their actions, or if they're doing it on their own.