OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

hi there, is there any way for me to open the menu other than pressing num enter because im using a laptop and there is no num enter on my keyboard

If you hold down F8 for 10 seconds it will rebind the OSA dpad to WASD   OK to Q    CANCEL to E  and OPEN MENU to Left shift.

Doing this will let you get into the menus to rebinds the keys to something other than the number pad.

Hey dude nice mod, But im having a problem. Everytime I press 0, it goes to the char and the inicial position takes place. but the mcm menu doesnt show up. anyhelp?

There is no mcm but if you refering to the beautiful menu created by ce0 try pressing the enter key on the num pad and just check if it pops up.

tryed it, didnt worked. im on 1.06. nexus says it is on 1.08 but everytime i download it is 1.06

tryed it, didnt worked. im on 1.06. nexus says it is on 1.08 but everytime i download it is 1.06

Did you try to read version number of a file you are downloading?

dowloading the the wrong version. go to page 205 here get download the new one

Will there be new female moaning and sex sounds that accurately go along with the stage and intensity of the sex that is happening?

Also, with current animations, character's lips don't touch when they are kissing during certain animations like foreplay.

Oh, and what about squirting and ejaculation? How will that be different in 0sex?

Hi there, trying this mod out for the first time and I have stumbled onto a problem. Once I start up a game, I receive this error

I have been trying going through my various SKUI mods without any good outcomes, I have also been trying to look for the troubleshooting guide FAQ without any success. 

Thanks in advance and if you need anything sent over I can zip or rar

Edit:

Using versions: osex.1.084C & OSA1.084C

Edit2:

Load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
OSA.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Nock2Tip.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
EagleEyePerk.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
WetandCold.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
ImmersiveSpells.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
EpisodeParallax.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
CLARALUX.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch CoT.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
Mystical Illumination - Glowing Signs.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
ElysiumEstate-HFNoKids.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
spellsneak.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Cloaks.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Brows.esp
TrueEyes.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
RavenWP3.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceChanger.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Locational Damage.esp
RutahTattooPack.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
Nock2Tip.esp
realistic piercing arrows.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Wolfbikini.esp
TheLily.esp
Soulmaster 10.esp
Black Rose.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
Ish's Respec Mod.esp
Vividian - Extended Weathers - CoT.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
Vividian - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp
Vividian - Torches Preset.esp
Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp
Vividian - Weather Patch Vanilla.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
GDZZJJDH.esp
aradia_latex.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Aradia Naughty Lingerie.esp
ABT - Bolts Renamed for BS and CCO.esp
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +50%.esp
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +50%.esp
ABT - Loot Arrows HARDCORE.esp
ABT - Merchants Arrows HARDCORE.esp
ABT - Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow).esp
ABT - Recover 50% Less Arrows and Bolts.esp
CL EbonyWeaponsStandalone.esp
CL Ebonyblade2Hand.esp
Mehrunes' Razor Skyrim.esp
RippedBodySuit.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Headtracking.esp
iHUD.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Skimmed the load order and nothing there seems to be a culprit but I must admit it's a fairly beast list of mods so I'm not aware of what everything in there does. I'd say that hudmenu.gfx or hudmenu.swf is most likely just sitting in your data/interface folder left over from a previous installation in the past. If not then it's hidden in a BSA of one of those mods. Checking to see which one's are installing BSA's would at least narrow it down a little bit from there.

Skimmed the load order and nothing there seems to be a culprit but I must admit it's a fairly beast list of mods so I'm not aware of what everything in there does. I'd say that hudmenu.gfx or hudmenu.swf is most likely just sitting in your data/interface folder left over from a previous installation in the past. If not then it's hidden in a BSA of one of those mods. Checking to see which one's are installing BSA's would at least narrow it down a little bit from there.

Thank you very much for such quick respond! So, if I understood your correctly, iHud needs to be disable together with the removal of the mentioned files in your post? Thanks again

Thank you very much for such quick respond! So, if I understood your correctly, iHud needs to be disable together with the removal of the mentioned files in your post? Thanks again

I can confirm that this solved the problem for me, everything is working flawless now and I have to give huge props to the mod author for a fresh, new thinking, I would even say revolutionizing way of creating a "mod" like this. The menus design and functionality are beautifully made and really easy to use. Thanks again!

I just reinstalled skyrim and now OSA and OSEX are two separed mods.

But 0 just freeze my character and does nothing else, did i miss something ?

EDIT : Oh ok, now to start a scene, you have to go in the library mod list , select the mod, select both actors manualy and start, well, that's a bit more complicated :P

iHud shouldnt be a problem.. It usually hides the menu if you linked all SkyUI widget together. 

What do you mean linked together? Could you explain this in some more detail because it sounds interesting as I would really love to able to use both mods at the same time

Nothing can be selected for either male or female actor as its empty majority of the time. Plus actors are going into each other during the beginning and alignment is severely off during.

You messed up. Reinstall and try again.

Hi guys im quite in need of help, i have no idea how to start the animation with my chart as one of the actors, i don't get how u can target urself, i did it once but i have no idea how i made it.

Read this.

Will there be new female moaning and sex sounds that accurately go along with the stage and intensity of the sex that is happening?

Also, with current animations, character's lips don't touch when they are kissing during certain animations like foreplay.

Oh, and what about squirting and ejaculation? How will that be different in 0sex?

There already are sounds that go with the scene. Try some spanking or sex at higher speeds.

There are some scaling issues. This will be fixed.

No idea. Wait and see.

iHud shouldnt be a problem.. It usually hides the menu if you linked all SkyUI widget together. 

What do you mean linked together? Could you explain this in some more detail because it sounds interesting as I would really love to able to use both mods at the same time

You need crosshair visible for OSA to target actor. Dont hide it with iHud and you are good to go.

I bit sad the whole 0SA system is released 5 years (a bit less) after skyrim's release.

Enderal was released a month ago and it was over 4 years in making. Even if Skyrim itself is old this is completely new game in same world. There are other massive projects just like that that are going to be released and then modded again. How old is Oblivion and its still getting mods.

Game maybe does age if you played it many times but modding doesn't.

Nothing can be selected for either male or female actor as its empty majority of the time. Plus actors are going into each other during the beginning and alignment is severely off during.

You messed up. Reinstall and try again.

Hi guys im quite in need of help, i have no idea how to start the animation with my chart as one of the actors, i don't get how u can target urself, i did it once but i have no idea how i made it.

Read this.

There already are sounds that go with the scene. Try some spanking or sex at higher speeds.

There are some scaling issues. This will be fixed.

No idea. Wait and see.

You need crosshair visible for OSA to target actor. Dont hide it with iHud and you are good to go.

Thanks for the quick answer, and yes it seems to work very well. Thank you!

@Kinky @adaxnaw24 sorry guys, i am using a laptop and i dont have a second enter button on the bottom right hand corner. In a way i think i did screw up the installation process, my bad. Thanks for the help though

If it is a standard ascii keyboard, take a look on the far right of the key board as you look at it, there should be a block of number keys 1-9, usually in a 3x3 grid with other keys around them the 0 and usually page up, page down, num lock and the / * - + are also common keys around it, they are set up for numerical data entry with minimal movement for the person using it, the enter key they mean is usually somewhere on the right of that block.

Ok, done some test, here the feedback: as always sorry if they're already reported.

Really neat system, I'm impressed.

I've only three reliefs to do:

-I've experienced a minor glitch with the anim about the penetration from rear when spooning (Sorry I don't remember the exact name, if you need it I could search), there's a transition animation where the Male Role goes on T-pose

-There are some part of the navigation menu (left) that lead to a "dead end" (Like a supposed missing "fingering" animation when female role sit on the male leg with the legs spread) and other activity that miss (as example: Footjob / tits jobs / 69 / etc.), I think that they're simply missing because they're on the "To Do" list, but just to ask.

-I had some problem with misaligned animations (Not really noticeable), and here I'm a bit confused: there's something that I should do about to fix it or it's something that should be managed by the system itself?

As said, so far I'm impressed, anyway, there's some specific mechanics where you need some test/feedbacks?

-I've experienced a minor glitch with the anim about the penetration from rear when spooning (Sorry I don't remember the exact name, if you need it I could search), there's a transition animation where the Male Role goes on T-pose

-There are some part of the navigation menu (left) that lead to a "dead end" (Like a supposed missing "fingering" animation when female role sit on the male leg with the legs spread) and other activity that miss (as example: Footjob / tits jobs / 69 / etc.), I think that they're simply missing because they're on the "To Do" list, but just to ask.

-I had some problem with misaligned animations (Not really noticeable), and here I'm a bit confused: there's something that I should do about to fix it or it's something that should be managed by the system itself?

- Not all the animations are in yet.

- We know about the misalignment.  It is a scaling issue under certain scenarios.  CEO is making progress on a fix.

Okay, why can't I find the download for 1.08d anywhere?

1.08d doesn't exist.  1.084c is the latest public release.

- We know about the misalignment.  It is a scaling issue under certain scenarios.  CEO is making progress on a fix.

Perfect, tnx for the answer.