lets hope he did not loose interest in modding and returns soon. the mod became much better since he worked on it, but it is still unfinished.

there are many new animations with anub, Leito und funnybuzz, many new monsters in morenastycritters hentais that should be included

better finding the client, prevent repeats, etc.

The most important thing is that he is alive and hopefully will get well soon. Everything else, including this mod, is secondary in my book.

I'll be as happy as everybody else when he starts modding again, but let's not forget that there is an actual human on the other side of the digital data stream, mh?

The most important thing is that he is alive and hopefully will get well soon. Everything else, including this mod, is secondary in my book.

I'll be as happy as everybody else when he starts modding again, but let's not forget that there is an actual human on the other side of the digital data stream, mh?

I cant agree more with this.

Mybrainhurt is still with us, that's what important.

Hope Brain is feeling better soon.  In the meantime, I'm having trouble with a couple quests.  The quests never completed before and were making the mod buggy.  Things like some animals not seeming to register, so not getting picked for private parties...or doing party requests of Thaena and getting "Have fun" response and then no quest tag, just the conversation ending.  So I went back to complete Bareback Riding, and now the horse is fixed, but now all private parties choose only the horse.  There is still There's No Business Like... to complete, but problem doing it in game.  What is the SetStage command to finish that quest.?

I hope MyBrainHurts is well and its nothing too serious. Life has a way of throwing lowballs when you dont expect it so i hope everything is ok for him. Its awesome just to know he has communicated with someone on here recently. 

This is an amazing MOD, so glad he picked it up from the original version and created a much loved quest mod thats clearly enjoyed by so many.

Sadly when we get ill or take time out away from a passion or project, its always so very hard to find the energy and enthusiasm to pick up where you left off.

I obviously, like everyone hope he will carry this on, but i also totally respect any decision to step away or call it a day. Its his right to do so and is not required or obligated to finish. If that was the case then obviously it would be nice to know BUT again that is his right and choice and i totally accept it.

Every time i see the mansion on that Falkreath hill and the lights on if i pass it, i smile. Its an important part of my skyrim world and if it wasnt for people like MybrianHurts who create this with passion and care for no huge reward other than praise and appreciation, then my skyrim would be a duller place.

Thankyou. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am a noob here. But i had to come check this thread, just got to mission 10 on this great mod and am looking forward to further updates. The only problem I have had is some of the subtitles /dialogue not displaying other than that no problems. Hoping all is now ok with MyBrainHurts and we will get an update soon.

I am a noob here. But i had to come check this thread, just got to mission 10 on this great mod and am looking forward to further updates. The only problem I have had is some of the subtitles /dialogue not displaying other than that no problems. Hoping all is now ok with MyBrainHurts and we will get an update soon.

Usually the problem with dialogues not showing is that you need to turn on all subtitles in game properties, which can become quite annoying in crowded areas though.

so i did the first quest , got the bard. and my game keeps crashing, again and again whenever i talk to the lady to get the next?

How mods do you use  , have you all requriments need to using this mod ?? //etc do you have unofficial patch ?? //

i use the required mods ? and no i dont have an unofficial patch, i have the official.